NEurope
ReZourceman

Pokémafia 8 : Crusade of the Dragons

PREVIOUS NIGHT PHASE WRITE UPS

Night 1 - The Town Feels Safe

Night 2 - The Dog Days Are Over

Night 3 - Feud and Thunder In The Cloud

Night 4 - Mr. Mime and the Slammin' Barrier Box!

Night 5 - The Calm Before The Storm

Night 6 - There Was Never A Rainy Day

Night 7 - Where The Dragons Lie

Night 8 - Waterfall in the Weather

Night 9 - Grave Danger

Night 10 - Flygon's Earthquake!

Night 11 - The Skies Are Clear

Day 12 - The Fall of the Dragons

---------------

If you have not done so already, please read the epilogue from Pokémafia 7 which is in the below spoiler tag.

Epilogue

The remaining mafia members lead by Kyogre were awaiting the arrival of their master. Surfing Pikachu was unsure why everyone was so nervous. The lights flickered, and the Pokemon heard a smash. A large giant black snake like Pokemon had ripped a gorge through the island, and broken a piece of it off. The mafia floated away in their own island. They watched the large Pokemon flash and zap into a Pokeball. They recognised the Pokemon as shiny Rayquaza.

384.png

The door opened. In stepped a partly cyborg shiny Mewtwo, with impressive cannons on his arms.

MewtwoCyberpngy.png

The water Pokemon bowed their heads immediately. Surfing Pikachu looked around, and then followed suit. The hesitation was not good enough. Cybernetic Mewtwo charged his cannon. Surfing Pikachu looked up, and Cybernetic Mewtwo blasted the poor Pikachu. He disintegrated leaving no body behind.

"There is no room for weakness in my order." he uttered. "Electric Pokemon are weak. This was proven in the last mission. Now, I will open a portal and you will join the other succesful soldiers. We have training to do."

Cybernetic Mewtwo opened a portal, and one by one the Pokemon entered, a flash of light as each Pokemon stepped through the great beyond. But before the last Pokemon entered Cybernetic Mewtwo put his hand out and stopped him. Except for you. Cybernetic Mewtwo quietly barked his orders to the last Pokemon. "Find Luvdiscs body. Bring him to me. He proved himself to be a powerful killer and I believe I can restore his life. When you have done this you will both go to the mountain of the dragons, and watch over my final recruits." Cybernetic Mewtwo stepped towards the portal..."This will be useful." and he threw the Pokemon a modified Pokedex. Cybernetic Mewtwo walked through the portal and was gone.

Rules

- Quoting PM's, although not encouraged - is allowed, just don't believe everyone who does so as you can easily lie and the style of my PMs in this genre of Mafia is easily replicable.

- Posting pictures is allowed, just don't post huge ones and not loads and loads in a row.

- Standard mafia rules, no editing, no posting game related posts at night whatsoever. If you're in the middle of writing a post and it goes over a few minutes thats just about acceptable. Warning strike system etc.

- Night phases are 24 hours or when all applicable PMs received.

- Day phases are 48 hours or when lynching reached.

- Many of the Pokemon in the game can evolve, through a few different means.

- Any questions?

-------------------

Perched on the absolute highest peak of the summit the graceful Pokemon heard a beep. It looked down and clicked on its device. A small hologram appeared from the device....

MewtwoCyberpngy.png

"It is time. You have been inserted with the society for almost two years. I trust that you have a sufficiently sized team to complete your task. Do what you know you have to, and then bring you and any of your survivors to the Cyberverse...we will then start our final missions and make the jump back in ti--zzeetttzweetttttt"

A storm cloud had appeared and the device shorted out. It had already told the large Pokemon all it needed to know. It swooped down to discuss strategies. Knowing the villiage at the summit contained a wide variety of Pokemon....he was sure this would be no easy feat.

-----------

Players (21);

Aqui1a, Brian Mcoy, Chairdriver, Cube, Dannyboy-the-Dane, Diageo, Dyson, Eddie Coleslaw, Ellmeister, gmac, heroicjanitor, Jonnas, MadDog, Marcamillian, mr-paul, Nintendohnut, Paj Meen Ah, Sméagol, Tales, The Peeps, Zell.

The Majority is 11

Edited by ReZourceman

Vote: Dyson

He's usually quite inactive. Why not put pressure on him until he promises to say he'll say more during this game?

So CyberMewtwo runs the show then, I don't remember him from the last pokemafia. Well he's getting his cunt ripped out soon anyway so I won't worry about him.

Vote: No Lynch

I'm sooo tempted to vote for the almost always inactive Dyson, but a lynch on the first night really isn't a good idea. The odds say he's townie, and as such he's at least keeping the majority up.

I believe the intent behind it was to force him to say something, instead of actually killing him.

I believe the intent behind it was to force him to say something, instead of actually killing him.

Well, if he is inactive, he won't even know he's being pressured. :heh:

He has been posting recently in the forum so if he sees a lynch train heading his way he might be inclined to get out of the way. I think we have plenty on him right now anyway.

Hmm.. Interesting.

vote: Dyson

Although this also means a prolonged first day.

I'll be gone and back at midnight (CET).

^ Not really. I've been inactive in games where I've been evil before, for periods of time.

As I count it there are 6 votes for Dyson, and I see this as being a good use of the first day to ensure he will actually play. Plus by doing this I'm bumping it so he sees.

I don't think we should lynch him necessarily (unless he doesn't reply at all in any form as it will set a tone for the game to come, and we often fall back to lynching inactives in the game without leads so this would just save us a day)

For that reason, and because we are still 4 away from majority even with my vote, I will

Vote: Dyson

I will remove, of course, when he responds. Unless he says 'oh shit I'm mafia' or something

I don't know why I felt a need to explain myself but there it is :)

As lothesome as I find the boredom of 1st day noLynch... don't want to get rid of someone with no evidence.

Mcoy prefers to dish out justice to those who deserve it or those who Mcoy hates. Mcoy hasn't played enough to get a feel for everyone so Mcoy will vote no lynch.

Mcoy vote: No Lynch

Choo choo!

I've already made an activity promise to ReZ, so go away. :heh: