Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Xpert Season 16: A New World Order

Haden

For this from my other team. Some of these events are great

Brent Barley was walking down the street when an old lady asked him to help her cross the road. He kindly obliged and was rewarded with a big hug and a peck on the cheek. He marched off whistling to himself and feeling good, blissfully unaware that the old lady had stolen his wallet. Like most players today, he is hideously overpaid so his form was not affected.

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sweet, small world! I've been to Steyning once but it was for nothing good...had to pay a little trip to the police station, lol! Been to worthing a few times, they had an American Hotrod car display on one time with a Bon Jovi tribute band playing, was pretty cool!

Disappointing draw. :( Season isn't going exactly to plan so far, but we're only 2 games in, tons of points still up for grabs.

You should be glad you got a draw after all the possession I had! I, again, would've been happy with a draw before the game but after it I felt I could've won.

. 16 3 striker with shooting power and free kick (and diva :() skills. Worth 3.3m!!!!! Best youth ever!

So I've not got 6 bloody strikers again ffs. My 18 5 is allegedly worth 5.5m so I'll try selling him.

Mcoy dosen't think Diva is that bad of a trait, once the player is settled he'll perform the same/slightly better.

Moody can be so/so, can make a high form striker amazing.