NEurope
Haden

Xpert Season 16: A New World Order

Welcome to a new season! I will update the OP over the weekend but first things first its the awards!

winners_star_awards_clear2.jpg

premier-league-badge.gif

Week 9

DuDs Baggies 1-3 Dysonism F.C

Roostophe Rovers 4-0 Silverdale Hotpot

Noodle Esporte Clube 1-2 Mcoys Sons

Battlestar Odwinica 2-1 Haden United

Most Important Result: Noodle Esporte Clube 1-2 Mcoys Sons, great win for the Sons but are Noodle now down?

Turned on the Style Award: Roostophe Rovers, devastating up front with 4 goals.

Player of the Day: Otto Sheldon, Roostophe Rovers, 3 assists help his side to victory.

Week 10

Mcoys Sons 1-0 Noodle Esporte Clube

Dysonism F.C 5-0 DuDs Baggies

Silverdale Hotpot 3-1 Roostophe Rovers

Haden United 3-0 Battlestar Odwinica

Most Important Result: Silverdale Hotpot 3-1 Roostophe Rovers, Silverdale stop Rovers momentum and keep their survival chances alive.

Turned on the Style Award: Dysonism F.C, a wonderful attacking display.

Player of the Day: Massimo Marconossi, Haden United, an inspirational hat trick puts United back on track.

Week 11

Madpool 1-2 Silverdale Hotpot

Roostophe Rovers 1-1 Noodle Esporte Clube

Battlestar Odwinica 1-0 Mcoys Sons

Haden United 4-3 Dysonism F.C

Most Important Result: Madpool 1-2 Silverdale Hotpot, Silverdale with a huge win away to leaders Madpool in the 97th minute! Could they survive yet?

Turned on the Style Award: Haden United, needed all 4 goals to beat a determined Dysonism side.

Player of the Day: Konstantin Emelyanov, Silverdale Hotpot, scored in the 92 minute and set one up in the 97th minute to keep Silverdale chances alive.

Week 12

Noodle Esporte Clube 1-4 Madpool

DuDs Baggies 0-4 Haden United

Battlestar Odwinica 2-0 Roostophe Rovers

Dysonism F.C 2-1 Mcoys Sons

Most Important Result: Noodle Esporte Clube 1-4 Madpool, fantastic away win for Madpool to reassert their title charge, Noodle are all but confirmed as going down.

Turned on the Style Award: Madpool, 9 chances and 4 goals away from home epic stuff.

Player of the Day: Hannibal Stenholm, Dysonism, the veteran scores twice to get the win for his club.

Week 13

Mcoys Sons 6-1 DuDs Baggies

Madpool 3-0 Battlestar Odwinica

Noodle Esporte Clube 0-2 Silverdale Hotpot

Roostophe Rovers 1-1 Dysonism F.C

Most Important Result: Noodle Esporte Clube 0-2 Silverdale Hotpot, another away win for Silvedale! Bet they wished they started the season like this.

Turned on the Style Award: Mcoys Sons, a great 6 goal haul for the Sons.

Player of the Day: Stanley Trainer, Madpool, the 21 year old scores twice in what is turning into a superb season for him.

Week 14

Mcoys Sons 1-1 Haden United

Dysonism F.C 3-0 Madpool

Silverdale Hotpot 2-2 Battlestar Odwinica

DuDs Baggies 0-6 Roostophe Rovers

Most Important Result: Dysonism F.C 3-0 Madpool, Madpools title challenge is rocked as Dysonism look to ensure their survival.

Turned on the Style Award: Roostophe Rovers, superb attacking football by Rovers.

Player of the Day: Otto Sheldon, Roostophe Rovers, the midfielder was in amazing form setting up 3 goals.

Week 15

Silverdale Hotpot 2-2 Dysonism F.C

Battlestar Odwinica 1-1 Noodle Esporte Clube

Madpool 6-0 DuDs Baggies

Haden United 1-0 Roostophe Rovers

Most Important Result: Haden United 1-0 Roostophe Rovers, United gain a crucial hard fought win.

Turned on the Style Award: Madpool, another stylish display against the abandoned Baggies team.

Player of the Day: Virgil Caskey, Silverdale Hotpot, an assist and a goal kept his team in the fight for survival.

Week 16

DuDs Baggies 0-3 Silverdale Hotpot

Roostophe Rovers 2-2 Mcoys Sons

Dysonism 2-0 Noodle Esporte Clube

Madpool 2-2 Haden United

Most Important Result: Madpool 2-2 Haden United, Madpool fail to beat United at home has this lost them the title?

Turned on the Style Award: Roostophe Rovers, great stylish play although it didn't get them the win.

Player of the Day: Andy Riley, Silverdale Hotpot, a goal and assist for the veteran midfielder.

Week 17

Haden United 1-0 Silverdale Hotpot

Noodle Esporte Clube 2-1 DuDs Baggies

Battlestar Odwinica 4-1 Dysonism F.C

Mcoys Sons 3-4 Madpool

Most Important Result: Mcoys Sons 3-4 Madpool, Madpool keeps his title hopes alive with a game of huge drama while ending the Sons dreams of a championship.

Turned on the Style Award: Madpool, efficient scoring with style.

Player of the Day: Isaias Quintal, Madpool, 2 goals and 2 assists wonderful from Madpools talisman.

Week 18

Silverdale Hotpot 1-0 Mcoys Sons

Noodle Esporte Clube 0-2 Haden United

Roostophe Rovers 3-1 Madpool

DuDs Baggies 0-3 Battlestar Odwinica

Most Important Result: Noodle Esporte Clube 0-2 Haden United, United win the title and finish with an away victory.

Turned on the Style Award: Battlestar Odwinica, Odwinica ensure their survival with a flurry of goals.

Player of the Day: Roman Durov, Haden United, 2 goals in the final game he was a rock for United this season.

Player of the Day: Garth Carey, Mad, Sbaccanti, Haden, Alvarado, Sons, Ferraz, Noodle, Avallone, Haden, Bäcker, Odwinica, Mongington, Rovers, Trainer, Mad, Sheldon Rov, Marconossi Haden, Emelyanov, Silver, Stenholm, Dyson, Trainer, Mad, Sheldon Rov, Caskey, Silver, Riley, Silver, Quintal, Mad, Durov, Haden

Madpool 4

Haden United 4

Rovers 3

Silverdale 3

Mcoys Sons

Noodle

Odwinica

Dyson

Madpool, United, Rovers and Silverdale dominate these awards. Some old names pop up for Rovers with Mongington and Sheldon proving they are still dangerous. Silverdale players such as Caskey and Riley gave 100% and nearly kept their team up. For United Marconossi was supreme scoring the most goals in the league and Durov was always a danger, Avallone was a rock in defense. Trainer played like a veteran for Madpool and gained 12 points split between goals and assits for his club, Quintal at times was easily the best player in the league.

Turned on the Style Award: Mad, Mad, Noodle, Mad, Rovers, Rovers, Rovers, Mad, Rov, Dyson, Haden, Mad, Sons, Rov, Mad, Rov, Mad, Odwinica,

Madpool 7

Rovers 6

Noodle

Dyson

Haden

Sons

Odwinica

For this award Madpool just edges out Rovers. Rovers when at their best like against Silverdale and home to Odwinca looked as devestating as usual. However Madpool looked frightening at times, scoring 8 goals in 2 games against the Sons, 4 away to Noodle and 3 at home against Rovers. They scored the most goals in the league and they usually only played one striker up front! A testemant to their amazing midfield.

Most Important Result: Mad, Haden, Mad, Mad, Haden, Odwinica, Sons, Haden, Sons, Silver, Silver, Mad, Silver, Dyson, Haden, Haden, Mad, Haden,

Haden 6

Madpool 5

Silverdale 3

Sons 2

Odwinica

Dyson

Sons looked dangerous right up until the end and Silverdale had a great run that nearly gained their survival. However it is apat that United just edge Madpool for this award. This season was a tribute to both teams a epic battle that could have gone either way. Madpool started the season off so well beating Rovers, the Sons and Haden in their first 3 games. But United kept in their and beat Dyson twice and was unbeaten against Rovers and the Sons. Both teams with very different tactics were a joy to watch and will hope to reproduce this form next season.

liga1j.png

Player of the Day: Zellman Rabies, Kit Bru, Brusling Bru, Comer Chelski, Shannonbridge Blades, Lindpere Bru, Kamal 64s, Hollingdale Recall, Fjällström Rabies,

Bru 3

Rabies 2

Chelski 1

64s 1

Recall 1

Blades 1

Bayern Brus veterans carry on shining, Brusling is just incredible even at his grand old age he easily won the most points for assists and goals. Lindpere provides a new hope for the future for Bru. Rabies even though they are going down have some great veterans to help them flourish in the bottom league.

Most Important Result: Blades, Chelski, Chelski, Chelski, Blades, Bru, Bru, Bru, 64s,

Chelski 3

Bru 3

Blades 2

64s 1

Chelski and Bru were always going to be the teams to beat, for Chelski the double over Bru was surely the most important result he could have hoped for. Bru made up for this by beating the other teams more consistantly. For Blades they won some good games here and there to ensure their survival in the middle league.

Turned on Style: Recall, Recall, Cubic, Bru, Eights, Eights, 64s, Cubic,

Recall at times looked devestating and nearly got promoted because of their stylish play as seen against Fish and Rabies. Eights have had a spark here and there and beat Fish 4-0 and did well against Rabies but didnt do enough to stay up. County only just stayed up but earnt it with their aggressive play that saw them gain an away win against Chelski.

Recall 2

Cubic 2

Eights 2

Bru 1

64s 1

0,,10794~8825696,00.gif

Gameday 1

Player of the Day - Darren Bolam of Rising Phoenix Turned on the Style Award - Murrchester United Most Important Result - Murrchester United 5 – 1 Lededhead Dominatrix

Gameday 2

Player of the Day - Reiichi Umemoto of Murrchester United Turned on the Style Award - Murrchester United

Most Important Result - Happenstance FC 2 – 0 Intergalactico Stars

Gameday 3

Player of the Day - Benjamin Osbourne of Rising Phoenix Turned on the Style Award - Rising Phoenix Most Important Result - Rising Phoenix 4 – 1 Murrchester United

Gameday 4

Player of the Day – Dead Gregor of Happenstance FC

Turned on the Style Award – Edd Kirby Athletic

Most Important Result – Edd Kirby Athletic 2 – 1 Murrchester United

Gameday 5

Player of the Day – Marshall Bain of Edd Kirby Athletic

Most Important Result – Lededhead Dominatrix 0 – 4 Edd Kirby Athletic

Gameday 6

Player of the Day – Fredrick Hill of Edd Kirby Athletic

Most Important Result – Edd Kirby Athletic 6 – 1 Juicy Fruits

Gameday 7

Player of the Day – Teruyoshi Koga of Murrchester United

Turned on the Style Award – Murrchester United

Most Important Result – Rising Phoenix 2 – 1 Edd Kirby Athletic

Gameday 8

Player of the Day – Theo Lilley of Hammerboys

Turned on the Style Award - Hammerboys

Most Important Result – Happenstance FC 3 - 2 Rising Phoenix

Gameday 9

Player of the Day – Ger Saeys of Edd Kirby Athletic

Most Important Result – Edd Kirby Athletic 3 – 1 Happenstance FC

Gameday 10

Player of the Day – Miodrag Panic of Happenstance FC

Turned on the Style Award – Happenstance FC

Most Important Result – Happenstance FC 4 – 1 Edd Kirby Athletic

Gameday 11

Player of the Day – Josh Harford of Happenstance FC

Turned on the Style Award – Intergalactico Stars

Most Important Result – Rising Phoenix 1 – 4 Happenstance FC

Gameday 12

Player of the Day – Linford Shorrock of Intergalactico Stars

Turned on the Style Award – Intergalactico Stars

Most Important Result – Happenstance FC 5 -0 Juicy Fruits

Gameday 13

Player of the Day – Thanit Phingphaew of Happenstance FC

Turned on the Style Award – Happenstance FC

Most Important Result – Murrchester United 2 – 1 Intergalactico Stars

Gameday 14

Player of the Day – Daniel McKenna of Edd Kirby Athletic

Most Important Result – Happenstance FC 3 – 1 Murrchester United

Gameday 15

Player of the Day – Kieron Lorimer of Rising Phoenix

Turned on the Style Award – Rising Phoenix

Most Important Result – Murrchester United 0 – 2 Edd Kirby Athletic

Gameday 16

Player of the Day – Josh Harford of Happenstance FC

Most Important Result – Happenstance FC 3 – 0 Hammerboys

Gameday 17

Player of the Day – Benjamin Osbourne of Rising Phoenix

Most Important Result – Intergalactico Stars 1 – 2 Happenstance FC

Gameday 18

Player of the Day – Benjamin Osbourne of Rising Phoenix

Most Important Result – Hammerboys 1 – 5 Rising Phoenix

Player of the Day:

Happenstance FC – 5

Rising Phoenix – 5

Edd Kirby Athletic – 4

Murrchester United – 2

Hammerboys – 1

Intergalactico Stars – 1

Happenstance and Rising Phoenix share this honour, this is quite apt as Kono and Osbourne for each club respectivly shared the points honours at the end of the season. Falco and Unsworth were also impressive for Happenstance but Phoenix for a 2nd season club have a whole wealth of talent making their mark. Lorimar and Bolam were very impressive.

Turned on the Style Award:

Edd Kirby Athletic – 6

Rising Phoenix – 4

Murrchester United – 3

Happenstance FC – 2

Intergalactico Stars – 2

Hammerboys – 1

Athletic have in the past been criticised for being a defensive club but with wins containing 3, 4 and even 6 goals for them this is something they are trying to change. Scoring 38 goals they will see this award as a validation of a change in direction. Rising Phoenix also did well scoring plenty of large hauls which crucially helped them get promoted on goal difference.

Most Important Result:

Happenstance FC – 8

Edd Kirby Athletic – 5

Rising Phoenix – 3

Murrchester United - 2

Happenstance again after this season look a force to be reckoned with. Losing only once to Edd and drawing only once to Murr they won all their other games winning the league with 43 points. Edd also did well but they were pipped to the post in this award and the league title by Happenstance.

Raffle picks

Madpool has 5,7,9

Bru has 1 and 2

Elites has 12

Cube has 8

Recall has 6

Eights has 4

Happenstance has 3 and 10

Edd has 13

Rising Phoniex has 11

That leaves us with 13 numbers for people to pick from. Pick a number 1-13 or more than one if you have more than one pick. Once you have picked your numbers I will put them next to your name so everyone else knows not to pick them. I will send Emo (J7) the correct number via PM.

Edited by Haden

Ooooh 3 picks...hmm.

5,8 and 9 pleaseee. :)

dammit Cube!

5,7 and 9 then please :)

1 and 3 please

1 is already taken boyo.

I'll take 12.

Ed can have 13, I'll tell him if he's won. (I've done it before for him so I hope you can take what I say on good faith!)

Seriously pissed off by the players leaving right now. I now have no time to prepare my defense for the next season. I might as well leave my squad to doing whatever they want to do and come back in a season..

Seriously pissed off by the players leaving right now. I now have no time to prepare my defense for the next season. I might as well leave my squad to doing whatever they want to do and come back in a season..

From the Xpert Daily

Instead, the player will decide earlier whether he will retire at the end of next season. The manager will receive the mail after the season update, so that he will have a lot more time to plan for the future.

Which (I think) means that your players are leaving at the end of next season, and that you get a full season to plan for their departure.

Technically we're at the end of the current season since we havn't started the new one yet, which means they'll leave once Haden pushes the button.

I don't think so. What Cube said makes more sense.

I understood it as what Cube said too in that they leave at the end of the season. I don't know why we would have got 2 sets of retirements this season.

I understand what you're saying though, Dyson, they could easily leave as soon as Haden presses the button but I think (hope) they'll leave at the end of the season. I'm gonna email the Xpert Admin to confirm as it could be a bug as we were in between seasons when the update happened...

1 and 3 please

10 and 11 are left for you to pick from.

Technically we're at the end of the current season since we havn't started the new one yet, which means they'll leave once Haden pushes the button.

Dyson I am almost sure the new system is you get told before the start of the season who will leave at the end. So I think its warning you about your defense but it wont destroy you when I press the red button of doom! Which I will do once we have the draw sorted out.

Yeah, we are between seasons at the moment so Dyson has one final season of nice defense.

friday-13th-poster-blood.jpg

Well done Edd!

Prize should be with you tommorow. New season has now started!

Why Did Rez stay in the middle league????!!!!!!

At least I'm so going to win my first title.

Why Did Rez stay in the middle league????!!!!!!

At least I'm so going to win my first title.

Baggies had to leave sadly as he is inactive. So 1 less side went down it was him as he was 3rd from bottom.

I knew there was something I forgot!

Does anyone want to do reports for the middle and bottom league? MadDog and Gaggle can have first dibs if they want to retain it. I know Tales said he was interested.

I will be doing top again and trying to keep up for once!

Say whaaaaaaaaaa?!

I don't know whether to be happy (because I stayed up) or sad (because I thought I was gonna have an easy season) !

I would like to do the loser league. I can write detailed reports every now and then but not every time.

Damn my first match isn't until Friday. Meaning I don't have any gaps throughout the entire season :/

I'll do the lower league again, i'll really try and keep up this time.

Guess who i got in the double header :) Shall be very interesting Haden :heh: