NEurope
Haden

Xpert Season 16: A New World Order

After I saw MadDog's new youth I was anticipating mine....18 year old 3 with moody! No thanks:shakehead

On "players in" it tells you at the bottom.

The club received a talent from the youth team 22 days ago

Thanks. So am I due to get one in 8 days?

I'm thinking about selling him, might play him tons next season and try to double jump him, then sell.

Thanks. So am I due to get one in 8 days?

Mcoy read something about the chances of getting a youth being 3% increasing by 3% per day. Once you hit day 30 you get a youth no matter, there is still a chance of getting a youth any other day though.

Youth transfers stop towards the end of the season to stop new youths getting shit DV so that's why some people have had to wait until 30 days and over.

Mcoy read something about the chances of getting a youth being 3% increasing by 3% per day. Once you hit day 30 you get a youth no matter, there is still a chance of getting a youth any other day though.

Youth transfers stop towards the end of the season to stop new youths getting shit DV so that's why some people have had to wait until 30 days and over.

Yeah it is 1/30 then 2/30 (1/15) 3/30(1/10)...etc so your probability increases.

It does annoy me getting a great youth near the end of the season because by then he will age one year more but unlikely to increase! Still waiting on my youth, should be any day now.

Still waiting on my youth; given my track record he'll be shit though. Bet it's an 18 3 defender.