NEurope
Haden

Xpert Season 16: A New World Order

Crazy game between me and ReZ. If he worked on his defence including goalie; bring in new player or 2, he would have a really strong all round team.

As for me, all my fixtures are over. Got the testimonial match with Haden which I'm just waiting to become official and then the beloved Change Report! I can see my midfield improving again for those staying at the club. Worried about my defence though, low dev values all round, 10-12 so not much of an improvement.

Edited by Rowan

How many seasons has it taken to get this far, Oddy?

This is BSO's seventh season. Time has gone pretty quick!

I can't find anything to accept ...

Have a look in your inbox/message area.

I'm down to the lowers this year, needed a win in the last game in order to have any chance of remaining up.

There is no such thing as boosting anymore. The team comes pre-boosted, so it should reflect the average skill of the lowest league. Looking at Danny's team, it is cack. Good luck Danny! Buy a load of 18 yr old 4 rated players and wait about 8 seasons for them to mature!

I may make some stupid decision in the beginning because I am too lazy to read through the manual. I hope you understand. :p

One question at the moment: Players seem to have a predetermined role, like Defender or Midfielder, but you can put them in any position you like. Am I to understand that a Defender player will always play best in a Defender position?

Vastly better. The drop in a player's skill generally means that it's not worth playing a player "out of position" unless they are an "all-rounder" (a special quality that some players have). All-rounders face only an 85% drop in skill when played out of position.

Sometimes you may want to take the hit anyway if, for example, you wanted to go for an unorthodox formation (such as 4-2-4, and you only had 3 actual forwards) to confuse your opponent (you "prepare" for your opponent's formation and choosing an odd one has less chance of being prepared for).

Don't rape Danny Tales! You'll scare him off...face me Danny :p

I don't care. I need some cannon fodder to keep my form high until the change report :grin:

Too bad he starts out so weak, last season's newcomers were stronger. But as Odwin said, start buying youths.

I don't care. I need some cannon fodder to keep my form high until the change report :grin:

Too bad he starts out so weak, last season's newcomers were stronger. But as Odwin said, start buying youths.

Sheesh, you certainly make newcomers feel welcome! :heh:

For everyone's sake, please demolish him Dannyboy. It'd be the ultimate victory.

premier-league-badge.gif

Training is Reassuringly Expensive

Madpool 0-2 Mcoys Sons

Madpool suffered yet another defeat as the Sons gained a much needed away win to boost their season. Madpool went for an aggressive 3-5-2 formation against the Sons 4-4-2. Madpool suffered an early blow when youth midfielder Sedgewick was badly injured and had to be replaced by a defender! 2 minutes later the Sons were headed into the lead by Jevons. Jevons was a danger again, as he crossed in a corner that Gee found and whacked past the Madpool goalie. While both teams had nearly equal clear chances, Curtis was a rock for the Sons against Madpool in defense. In the end Madpool couldn't make a breakthrough and very meekly gave away all 3 points. The Sons will be very pleased with this victory it enhances their chances of staying up greatly.

Haden United 1-1 Roostophe Rovers

United were frustrated by an impressive Rovers who held them to a score draw. United went for a familiar 4-4-2 against a midfield heavy 3-5-2 Rovers formation. The game started off quite messily with 3 yellow cards and a free kick being awarded. Sheldon shocked United by curling home the free kick and putting Rovers ahead. In the 2nd half Eveleens was injured and was substituted with Dinsdale, the veteran who is playing his last season put in a rare and quite poor performance. It was Mozzini who inspired a goal when he found Sbaccanti had lost his marker. Sbaccanti took it past the goalie and slotted it into an empty net to pull United back onto level terms. United had more chances but Rovers held firm and in the end looked the more impressive team, a draw is probably a fair result. Uniteds inability to win home games has stalled their title defense, Rovers will be satisfied with this result.

Bayern Bru 0-3 Battlestar Odwinica

Odwinica are becoming a problem for Bru, they proved this today by completing the double over them in style. Bru played a 3-5-2 formation against a counter attacking 5-3-2 Odwinica set up. Bru picked up two injuries quickly as Lindpere and goalie Jurado were knocked about by the Odwinica players. Despite being outnumbered in midfield Odwinica made more chances by lobbing balls into the box. The 22 year old Odwinica midfielder Coles scored with two headers in what was the game of his life. Oy linked with Bello who whacked in a shot off the post to make it 3-0 with 10 minutes to go. Bru had over 60% possession but by the end of the game were booed off the pitch. They lacked a creative spark, were poor defensively and never tested Odwinicas defense. With this result Brus championship hopes may have evaporated while Odwinicas may have been reignited.

The 64s 3-4 Dysonism F.C

64s look further set to drop as they lost in an intense home game against Dysonism. The 64s played an aggressive 4-3-3 formation against an even more offensive 3-4-3 Dysonism set up. The 64s started very brightly as Yaketi set up Osman with a great through ball for an easy tap in. They then doubled their lead as Osman was now the creator feeding youth striker Panadopolos with a ground cross that he smashed home. They looked to take that lead into the 2nd half but 2 minutes before the end of time Arber curled a long range shot past the 64s goalie. 64s retreated into their shell in the 2nd half and it was Dysonism who were making all the chances, this bore evidence when Sandford found Twigg on a hurtling run into the box with a sweetly timed pass. Twigg with one touch slid it past the 64s goalie, 9 minutes later Boland the captain lobbed the ball in for what he thought was the winner. However Panadopolos with 5 minutes to go shaped his foot around the ball for an incredible curling long range shot. But in great drama, with the last kick of the ball Sandford fed a corner in that fell to Twigg he made no mistake and nutmegged the 64s goalie. Dysonism fans were ecstatic, for the 64s this loss sums up their season.

Most Important Result – Bayern Bru 0-3 Battlestar Odwinica, huge win for Odwinica maybe even a bigger loss for Bru

Turned on Style – Dysonism F.C, championship winning performance? Could well be.

Player of the Day – Lucian Sandford, Dysonism F.C, while not performing with a consistency of previous seasons he is still among if not the best in the league on his day.

Congrats Dyson!

For the record, I doubled you this season! :)

Nice finish to the season for me, jumping ahead of Mcoy into 4th. Great DVs across the board too so hoping that even with Brusling retiring next season I'll be a force to be reckoned with!

A draw is a good finish for me. I probably wouldn't survive the next season if I had gone up, especially as I'm not expecting a great change report (due to missing half the season).

Wow, it's official...i've won every game of the season!! Managed to also get pretty much all my players at or around 15 dev val too! Was not what i was expecting before the season kicked off!

Does anyone know when the change report happens?

Wow, it's official...i've won every game of the season!! Managed to also get pretty much all my players at or around 15 dev val too! Was not what i was expecting before the season kicked off!

Does anyone know when the change report happens?

Season ends: 2011-01-23

Around midnight that night. So Sunday night/Monday morning.

Not too surprising a result. My team suuuuuucks. Dev form suuuuucks. Hate thiiiiiiis.

6-5, bloody hell. Not bad to come from 6-2 with half an hour to go though.

I think it says it all that I've finished the season with the 2nd highest number of goals scored but also bottom of the table with the biggest negative goal difference.

Grats to Dyson though!

We have finished in the bottom 2, but at least we surely played the game of the season :heh: 18 chances to 10, crazy.

Oh, and well done Dyson! ;)