NEurope
Haden

Xpert Season 16: A New World Order

Eliott Grubb's family appeared on the Jeremy Kyle show and admitted to all sorts of bad habits resulting in his being publicly shamed. This gives him an excuse to admit to the world he's always hated his family anyway. His form is unaffected.

The events on X11 are hilarious :D

A 2-2 victory keeps me and Mcoy happy in the long run. We are close friends and to have taken away his chances of survival or for him to have taken away the title from me would have been too harsh on either of us. I think both teams played with admiration, though I can't account for my 4 yellow cards.

Looks like the season will indeed come down to the last game of the season for the title assuming me and Oddy both win our next game! Very interesting times indeed.

premier-league-badge.gif

Tactics to rent

The age of the understatement

Before your team ferments

Play me properly and pull me apart

Dysonism F.C 1-0 Essex Elites

The Elites after being surprised by an early goal dominated Dysonism at their ground but didn't have the firepower to punish them. Dysonism played a 3-5-2 formation against a careful 4-5-1 Elites formation. Just after the kick off Dysonism were in the lead, the ball fell to Twigg in the box who slid it past a dive from the Elites goalie. After this superb performances from the Elites midfield saw them outperform their Dysonism counterparts. They made 6 chances to just 1 for Dysonism, sadly with just the 24 year old O Connor up front they were unable to capitalize on these chances. Dysonism had a set back when Stenholm fell awkwardly, the 34 year old talisman for the club was taken off the pitch with a bad injury. However Dysonism saw the game through, they will be glad to have got their early goal as that was their only chance. The Elites will rue going behind as they would have liked to have slowed the game down even more without the pressure of playing catch up.

Essex Elites 1-2 Dysonism F.C

Dysonism completed the double with a close but well earned double against the Elites. Both the Elites and Dysonism chose to be more attacking, the Elites played a 4-4-2 formation while Dysonism opted for a daring 3-4-3. The Elites went ahead after 18 minutes when Basti crossed the ball in for to head in past the Dysonism goalie. The Dysonism forwards looked very dangerous however, a mere ten minutes later put Twigg through who took it past the goalie and made it 1-1. It has to be said that after half time the Elites began to look poor, Dysonism ended up with 57% possession and looked the better team. Thus it seemed just when Spirito found Sandford with a well timed cross, Sandford looped a header past the Elites goalie who had come for the ball to give Dysonism the win. Dysonism saw the game out as again the Elites forwards were lacking. For Dysonism this double is a title affirming boost, for the Elites it pushes them towards the other end of the table after a previously good run of results.

The Sixty Fourthers 1-1 Mcoys Sons

The 64s were unlucky to come away with only a point in an action packed game against the Sons. Both teams played a balanced 4-4-2 open to trying to get any result from this game. Hagolahi proved his worth as a free kick taker again for the 64s as he shot them into the lead via a free kick early on. Sons suffered injuries to a defender and forward as the game got rougher. However through this adversity Jevons found space, losing his man and slotting one past the 64s keeper. Jevons was later subbed off with an injury however it was the 64s with the only chance of the 2nd half which they failed to convert. In the end an interesting game but one that the 64s will have wanted to have won.

Mcoys Sons 3-3 The Sixty Fourthers

Both teams changed their shape and style and everything else in the game changed but the final points distribution. The Sons went for an attacking 3-5-2 formation while the 64s played a possession orientated 4-5-1 set up. On 33 minutes the young Sons striker Rufus forced his way past the 64s defense and pinged a shot past a diving 64s goalie. Lone striker Kamal also broke away from the 3 Sons defenders including youth defender Abrey, Kamal smashed it past the Sons goalie. In the 2nd half the tempo increased and Rufus was there for a corner to volley the Sons into the lead again. However the Sons did not look secure at the back and Hagolahi sent a through ball past the back 3 to Bakir who chipped it over the Sons goalie. 5 minutes later Rufus dinked past a 64s defender and curled in a beauty of a long range shot to get his hat trick and surely win the Sons the match. But no! With 6 minutes to go Baralla the 64s midfielder hit the ball in after an awful Sons clearance from a corner. The Sons manager was furious. The 64s celebrated a great draw were they would not give up. After the double it has to be said no one will be satisfied apart from the neutral fan.

Week 1

Most Important Result – Madpool 1-2 Haden United, United bounce back to form with a great away victory against Madpool.

Turned on Style – Haden United, looked very dangerous with their counter attacking tactics.

Player of the Day Kunder Lindpere, Bayern Bru, inspired his team in the closing stages of the game with a goal and assist.

Madpool 1-2 Haden United

United just beat Madpool away from home to win the first leg of the double. Madpool in this match played to their strengths but also went on the attack with a 3-5-2, United went for a counter attacking 5-3-2. Things started well for Madpool as they created more first half chances and Quintal swung in a free kick for Carey to push past the United keeper. Straight after the break though a bad tackle resulted in a United penalty, Durov stepped up and sent the goalie the wrong way making it 1-1. United seemed energized by this and made chance after chance, their 3 man midfield beating the 5 men of Madpool. Marconossi pulled away 2 Madpool defenders and then found Weesle in the box who headed the ball past the Madpool goalie. United fans were elated while Madpool heads sunk. It was a different style from United but their long balls and packed defense won the day against a midfield centric Madpool team.

Haden United 2-1 Madpool

United beat Madpool to win the double in a tense match that summed up the close battle between Madpool and United in both games. United went for an attacking 4-3-3 line up while Madpool settled for a more conventional 4-4-2. Naranjo scored a tap in as United suffered from an early defensive error, Mozzini found Weesle by the edge of the box just after the restart, Weesle blasted it into the top right corner of the goal to equalize the score 2 minutes later. Weesle got injured and substituted for a defender as United were playing all 3 strikers, despite this they scored the only other goal as Sbaccanti headed the ball in from a looping cross. Quintal was sent off as any chance for a Madpool fightback fell apart when he challenged late for a 2nd yellow card. United deserved to win but it was to Madpools credit that they made it so close. For United this restarts their season on a high, for Madpool things are looking grim after this double defeat.

Bayern Bru 2-0 Roostophe Rovers

Bru beat Rovers in an unusual match were Bru had 7 chances against 0 for Rovers! This may be explained by their formations, Bru played a 3-5-2 while Rovers opted for an insane 4-2-4 formation! Rovers attack did look terrifying however they never got a shot on goal. Bru on the other hand had 7 chances but struggled for long periods to make them count. In the end Lindpere inspired the breakthrough, as firstly he headed in a corner. Then he delivered a great corner for Brusling to volley home. A good win for Bru but Rovers lack of consistency this time cannot be blamed on anything but their tactics.

Roostophe Rovers 5-1 Bayern Bru

Rovers came back in style to destroy a poor Bru who crumbled after a sending off. Rovers changed to 3-5-2 after their failed 4-2-4 experiment, Bru stuck with 3-5-2 as well. Brusling started were he left off from the last game and scored via a header 7 minutes in. However a mere 2 minutes later Sheldon found the net with his own header to make it 1-1. In a moment of madness MacCalman squared up to a Rovers player and headbutted him and was given a straight red. More ill discipline from Bru gave Rovers a penalty that Agbonlahor dispatched making it 2-1 before half time. After the break a Sakuri header then a Haspolatli volley meant the game was finished by the 57th minute. Agbonlahor got his 2nd just before the end of the game to complete the rout. Rovers will be thrilled by this return to form while Bru will want to banish this game from their memory.

Week 2

Most Important Result Essex Elites 1-2 Dysonism F.C, great double victory for Dysonism the away win is especially important. .

Turned on Style Roostophe Rovers, were in devastating form against Bru with 5 goals.

Player of the Day Wyatt Rufus , Mcoys Sons, a great hat trick from the young striker should have won Sons this match.

Our interview this week is with former champion and double cup winner. Dyson!

chair.jpg

1. After much talk about your ageing side you brought in three defenders to renew your team. Having said this you still have quite an old sqaud is Dysonism secure in its future?

The Dysonism F.C. squad is one that is constantly on the lookout for new talent to join the team. However, we recognize that our youth academy just isn't as developed as some other teams and as such we need to focus on our current team whilst we build those facilities. Our current team is very strong and the new blood we've had from our academy has been promising, but we will build on this by picking up some big signings in the future.

2. While the first question may seem negative the second is not. Your team with the last 1/4 of the season to go have another championship in their sights, how do you account for this success?

If I'm honest, it's all about instincts. I am by no means a good tactician when it comes to working out what to play, how to countar and such. My gut feeling is what tells me how to go about playing upcoming matches. I have found that in the past, I have tried to meticulously work out what tactics to use and what the opponent may throw at me, and it generally tends not to work. Basically, I'm a bit of an oddball.

3. I would like to hear as a manager your comments about Brobeck who has been a rock for you and is now playing his last games for you. And also on Twigg who is a hero at your ground, with 73 goals.

I have nothing but praise for these two players in particular, but let that take nothing away from the rest of the squad that have played very well this season. Brobeck has been the best player that Dysonism F.C has seen and he will certainly be missed, but it's time for change and new blood to join one of the strongest squads out there. Patrick Twigg has come through the youth system to be our best striker at the moment. He's got it in him to be at a superstar level, if he's not already close to achieving that. As a final comment I'd like to point you towards Futura Sprito, a player who was brought on based on my instincts once more. His nickname Futura came about as he came to me to promise he'd see that the future of this club would be safe in his hands. He has not disappointed so far. Oh, and also, he's Asian, so, y'know, it fits. But with 48 goals to his name as a 24 year old midfielder, he is definitely something special. Don't be surprised if he's the new Brobeck. Though I'd love to know why a player of this stature has never made it to the X11? Maybe soon, we will find out.

Double report is done! Still need to catch up but thats always the biggie. Need a new interviewer so anyone who wants to say something come forward :)

A win tomorrow should pretty much confirm me as promoted, though it's not over until I'm mathematically there. Are there any advantages to when a player has a golden heart? (Played 100 matches). Do they play better, or even less likely to retire?

Mathematically I can still not get promoted, but it looks very good for me now. Seahawks needs to win his last two matches, for me not win my next and last match, and gain a 11 goal difference.

Very annoyed my dev values only went up two and went down one. Only got one more match to play.

A resounding win :P long range shots gave me 12 shots and 3 goals, which clearly did the job for me.

Dev-wise, got two players on 9, with the majority on 10. Only one is a high-flyer on 16. Now, theoretically I should get a +1 rise for everyone (except the two oldies I've not even played and my reserve keeper who I've ignored) but I know, from experience, that a development chart like this means I'm likely to get fucking screwed everywhere. My 'star' midfielder has played 7 games and only got 9 dev value. A right bugger he's been, considering he's 23.

More shiteness predicted for the future. Next game is against happenstance so that's a confirmed loss already!

Well played Madpool! Unfortunately, I only got to set tactics on my girlfriend's iphone so my chosen team were a bit of a mish mash and think same from last week which was a shame, but your tactics overwhelmed them anyway.

Still need vital points to stay up!

A resounding win :P long range shots gave me 12 shots and 3 goals, which clearly did the job for me.

Dev-wise, got two players on 9, with the majority on 10. Only one is a high-flyer on 16. Now, theoretically I should get a +1 rise for everyone (except the two oldies I've not even played and my reserve keeper who I've ignored) but I know, from experience, that a development chart like this means I'm likely to get fucking screwed everywhere. My 'star' midfielder has played 7 games and only got 9 dev value. A right bugger he's been, considering he's 23.

More shiteness predicted for the future. Next game is against happenstance so that's a confirmed loss already!

Haven't played my reserve keeper either, because I have so many young players, I haven't been able to use him more than once. He has 9 in dev value. Even worse, the keeper I have used for the other 14 matches has 7 in devalue. FAIL.

My star midfielder, a 23-8 only has 12 in dev value.

Luckily I got two youths at 17 and 16. Also, if I'm lucky, I will have a 20-7 next season, but I think it's unlikely, he has 14 in dev value and have gotten two increases in two years.

I don't think you get an increase with 10 in dev value, if any it's minimal.

A 10 means your players are going to get a '+', not a +1. There's no guarantee that they will go up a skill point as a player with a visible skill of 5 is actually anywhere between 4.5 and 5.5. He could move up from 4.5 to 5.4 and still only have a visible rating of 5. What you need to aim for is getting them much higher than 10 so that they will gain more skill.

The majority of my younger players are around the 15 mark with a few coming up for 17/18. Some of my older players and ones which have been injured are jus tover the 10 mark. Annoyingly Rundberg, my good young striker was out for ages and his is only around 10 meaning he probably won't go up a visible mark like he did last season.

Testini is at 17 and for a 19 6 it is very possible he could get a double jump as he only got a single last season for having extremely high DV.

I knew you would guess my formation Moria lol.

But it was the best one to develop certian players :/ ah well got a vital point.

Have a huge game against 64s. Tbh if I went down I wouldnt be to mortified would give me a great change to develop my sqaud.

Hey guys just want to thank all of you for another great season.

With 2 games left to go we still dont know the title champion for the top title or everyone who is going down and up in any league very exciting! We have had some great banter in the PR, a very exciting top league, some old faces returning in the middle league and some impressive newcomers in the lower league.

However to keep this league as good as it is we need new members! If all of you could just try and find one person to give it a go (someone on NE would be doubly good) then that would be superb!

Change report for my official team appeared today, pretty sucky though. My 22 9 went up to a 23 10, which is pretty nice. Worth 15,577,500 econ now. :)

After much persuasion (and a few threatening phone calls), I have finally been talked into joining your league. :heh: Go easy on me! I have no idea what I'm going into! :p

I'm going to stick around for another season. I'll just can my Xpert team.

After much persuasion (and a few threatening phone calls), I have finally been talked into joining your league. :heh: Go easy on me! I have no idea what I'm going into! :p

We have players here including myself that have years (literally!) worth of experience so just ask. It is a game that is simple to pick up but has lots of little details that give it great depth. I would recommend firstly you would look at the rules on the site. Then when the season finishes challenge a few people to some friendlies.

I'm going to stick around for another season. I'll just can my Xpert team.

Great news! You are a legend in these parts.

Good :) Most have a difficult first couple of seasons so don't give up right away. As Haden said, ask for help any time.

My god the last games are exciting. There's likely to only be 1 or 2 points seperating either me or Oddy from the number 1 spot this year. It all depends on the final game.

So excited!