N-Europe

Xpert Season 16: A New World Order

Haden

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It be funny, this season is named "A New World Order". And i get a message in Xpert from some dude called Nikos asking me to join the nWo.

Jimbob & Jay - That was me (Intergalactico Stars), the nWo is a group i'm forming to give the Nexus a bit of healthy rivalry/competition...if you check out the press releases you'll see whats been going on!

Jimbob & Jay - That was me (Intergalactico Stars), the nWo is a group i'm forming to give the Nexus a bit of healthy rivalry/competition...if you check out the press releases you'll see whats been going on!

Mcoy fails to see how there is any competition when you are in a different division ;)

Edited by Brian Mcoy

Good win for me which makes me equal on points with Oddy and only trailing by 2 goals. I've got a feeling, that this could be a good good season.

My midfield will be crippled next season though with Brusling leaving, need to save money for that. Hoping Testini gets a double jump to a 22 8 which would be awesome. He must've almost had one last season and this season his DV will be even higher!

Eurgh! Dyson had 1 chance, 1 and scored it, as opposed to my 6 and missing!

Guess I can hold my head up high saying my team are not being completely outplayed by anyone in the league this season.

Its quite a close season at the top still as well. Can't wait for my striker to be sold, someone bid 4 000 000 for him so far!

Nice Christmas gift. Or decent rather. I can't understand how Intergalactico Stars keep winning with those scorelines over and over again. He's cheating, I'm sure of it.

And boo to Hammerboys for entering a last minute Xpert Pool bet and take away my free money.

I'm out the title race, unless some kind of miracle occurs. But this is Xpert11, so who knows! :)

Btw full respect to you MadDog.

Very close games had to really vary tactics and play good sqauds to get the win could have gone either way.