NEurope
Haden

Xpert Season 16: A New World Order

766538.jpg

1486450_w2.jpg

And what a way to win the league! A 4-0 victory, but it was close, so props to Oddy for taking it right to the end.

CHAMPIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONS!

That game was insane. The xperteleven is insane.

Ah well, a second place finish for the poorest and weakest team is pretty good.

Just checked some league stats. Dyson's team today had the highest match rating of any team ever (can't check against O3 records though :().

But next season his defense is screwed! :)

We have finished in the bottom 2, but at least we surely played the game of the season :heh: 18 chances to 10, crazy.

We actually both gave great performances, it was a helluva match. I hope to see both us back season after next. Then it's on.

That friendly match against Tales was absolutely embarrassing. :heh:

You did good enough, I expected a bigger difference.

Glad to be back in the middle league. Obviously I won't be doing reports next season ;)

Also, can we rename Lower League I to the Middle League?

Edited by Tales

Congrats Dyson, Happenstance and Nikos!

Forgot about my friendly poor Dinsdale on his last game lol. Not a bad season for me but need to do better next time dunno if I deserved 3rd tbh.

Gonna just do awards for rest of games. The top 3 from the lower two leagues will get a pick to when we do the draw.

Will make a bigger post soon, change report soon!

How's it looking with number of teams? I know dannyboy is on board, but are there (m)andy dropouts?

Next season's aims; to once again survive the drop. Think that'll be 4 seasons on the trot here.

Huzzah I won and stayed up! Thanks for the well wishes everyone ;) :p

Hopefully my development will allow me to be more capable next season but I think it was all really close this season in the top league.

How's it looking with number of teams? I know dannyboy is on board, but are there (m)andy dropouts?

Next season's aims; to once again survive the drop. Think that'll be 4 seasons on the trot here.

I dunno if we have any dropouts which would be great! Noodle said he would be back.

However invite people to come! We can have a bigger lower league if needed to fit them all in :D

Congrats Dyson, Happenstance and Nikos!

Forgot about my friendly poor Dinsdale on his last game lol. Not a bad season for me but need to do better next time dunno if I deserved 3rd tbh.

Gonna just do awards for rest of games. The top 3 from the lower two leagues will get a pick to when we do the draw.

Will make a bigger post soon, change report soon!

Brisling didn't play in my final match as I had to concentrate on DV! What a career he's had at Secret/Bayern!

I'm thinking of changing my name again next season....

Albion Hungovers

Deportivo Lack a Talent

Real Sosobad

Opinions?

I'm changing mine as well, just for freshness. : peace:

Me too. I've been wearing Monday's pair since Friday.

Anyway, this was another pointless season where it didn't and wouldn't have mattered what I had done as the outcome was random/pre-determined as proven by my forgeting to set tactics on todays match and performing equally as well or better than 80% of my matches this season

Hopefully I'll have another good change report though, and I can do some better skill match goal skore koring in toea tleague.

Yeah Charlie, I would suggest changing you name, I never thought Bayern Bru was that good, just reminded me of the drink!

Though the names you suggested weren't very good, keep thinking I suggest!

I was thinking of changing mine to Brighton But Not Hove Albion:D. Might think about it, always had the 'Silverdale' prefix since my team was created, so would be very hard to change. Otherwise if I end up in a new private league then I might go for the Brighton one.

Edited by Rowan

Heh, my team name is what the Danish national football team was called during their golden period. :heh: Even my team colours are the official Danish colours since even a non-football-enthusiast like me can't help but love our national football culture, especially surrounding that era! :p

Yeah Charlie, I would suggest changing you name, I never thought Bayern Bru was that good, just reminded me of the drink!

Though the names you suggested weren't very good, keep thinking I suggest!

They're all classic Scottish 5 a side names! Bayern Bru is a great name, obviously the whole point of Bayern Bru is that it sounds like Irn Bru! These new ones which I've found are all similar to real team names.

I was thinking of changing mine to Brighton But Not Hove Albion:D. Might think about it, always had the 'Silverdale' prefix since my team was created, so would be very hard to change. Otherwise if I end up in a new private league then I might go for the Brighton one.

Go for it :P My team plays at Hove Lagoon!

Change report tomorrow! Weeee!

Really? I thought it was on matchdays.