Xpert Season 16: A New World Order

Haden

premier-league-badge.gif

The league is spinning too fast

I'm buying Odwinicas keeper

To keep myself current

But I know I may still lose

Mcoys Sons 0-1 Battlestar Odwinica

Mcoys Sons suffered an awful afternoon of football against an Odwinica team that couldn't believe their eyes at the end result. The Sons were on the attack playing 3-5-2 against a 4-4-2 Odwinica side, however an outstanding effort by Backer and his defense stopped Odwinica conceding against 9 chances! It has to be said that Rufus the Sons striker had an awful game missing chance after chance, but the credit has to be given mostly to Odwinica. Jbil made things worse for the Sons when he tried to head away the only real pressure they made but headed it into his own net. A bad day for the Sons turned into a disaster as they failed in vain to now try and just get a point. A huge victory then for Odwinica who shoot up the table while the Sons bad start to the season carries on.

Bayern Bru 2-1 Haden United

Long term rivals Bru and United competed in a close and bad tempered game, both teams played 4-4-2 in a match that saw 5 yellow cards. United suffered two injuries early on as Marconossi and Hindrikson both limped off for youthful replacements. Bru took advantage of this personal change when MacCalman set up Lindpere to strike the ball in off the post to put the home side 1-0 up. United had few chances but Weesle set curled in a long range beauty to equal the scores going into half time. Bru looked the more impressive side and made 7 chances to 3 but it seemed like United may hold on for a point. However MacCalman again was the playmaker, when he set up Rundberg who was waiting just on the edge of the box to smash home the winner with a minute left. For Bru this was a great win reaffirming their aim to be title winners, for United it was a shame to lose an away point.

Roostophe Rovers 0-0 Dysonism F.C

Rovers and Dysonism competed in what is one of the most looked forward to fixtured of the season, this time it failed to live up to the hype. Rovers played a 4-5-1 formation against a 3-5-2 from Dysonism. Rovers had 1 chance and Dysonism could only manage 3 themselves, Rovers attack was their worst feature while their defense was their strongest Dysonism looked good in every area. However because of this the game failed to really get going with the midfields canceling each other out. For Dysonism it was a good away point gained, for Rovers will this be another season were they fail to live up to their championship winning potential?

Essex Elites 1-3 Madpool

The Elites played a couple of youths in a 4-4-2 line up and paid the price against Madpool boasting experience and their usual 4-5-1 outfit. Madpool looked incredible in midfield today and scored early when Quintal set up Naranjo to tap in a chance from a set piece after 10 minutes. In the 2nd half Brammer put the Elites back on level terms when he sneaked past the Madpool defense and smashed it home to make it 1-1. However having a youth goalie and midfielder on the pitch seemed to cause the Elites to lose cohesion. Naranjo and then Traienr headed in goals on the 64th and 70th minute to give Madpool the game. Inspiration and captain Hooke was taken off with a bad hamstring injury on the 91st minute to make a bad afternoon even worse for the Elites. Madpool get their first win and will take a huge lift from this, while the Elites risked to much with their youths and paid the price.

Most Important Result – Mcoys Sons 0-1 Battlestar Odwinica, incredible away win for Odwinica.

Turned on Style – Madpool, looked amazing in midfield and were rewarded with 3 away goals.

Player of the Day – Bert-Ove Bäcker, Battlestar Odwinica, the most hated man at Mcoys Sons ground today if not ever.

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone else having trouble logging in? It keeps returning me to the login page. Firefox knows my password and it's never done this before. I've even done the whole 'forgot your password?' thing but it's still happening!

Hmm, it's fine on Chrome.

VICTORY! Not sure if noodle set his tactics though as he had no reserves on the bench!

Eddage your keeper is still absolutely insane. How much is he worth? I noticed that he's had a red card! Mental.

Anyone else having trouble logging in? It keeps returning me to the login page. Firefox knows my password and it's never done this before. I've even done the whole 'forgot your password?' thing but it's still happening!

Hmm, it's fine on Chrome.

VICTORY! Not sure if noodle set his tactics though as he had no reserves on the bench!

Eddage your keeper is still absolutely insane. How much is he worth? I noticed that he's had a red card! Mental.

They had posted a message earlier saying some people had problems and that you should restart your browser and it should work fine.

I keep forgetting about Xpert11 this season. I think it may be my last.

Edit: Oh, I didn't lose 4-0 this time.

No dont leave you are a xpert classic!

Dissapointing result, thought Rovers would guess my formation and he did but it was the best one for me to use devlopment wise.

Odwin is way out ahead a water sprinkler needs to go off in his ground! ;)

Odwin is way out ahead a water sprinkler needs to go off in his ground! ;)

I've had a good run, but I feel it is coming to an end.

1. I've run out of econ.

2. I have yet to play my youth keeper, and I will play him about four times in the second half of the season.

I've had a good run, but I feel it is coming to an end.

1. I've run out of econ.

2. I have yet to play my youth keeper, and I will play him about four times in the second half of the season.

Mcoy is still trying to hatch a ploy to murder your goal keeper after that loss at home. Mcoy would be nice and snug if it weren't for that game!

Mcoy's fairly good with the econs so he usually comes out each season with profit. Mcoy is slowly crawling towards the 30 million line.

premier-league-badge.gif

He is He is I said the Sons is not himself, but he's not dead and his teams not for sale

So keep your econs don't start the deathbed motorcade

Dysonism F.C 3-0 Mcoys Sons

Dysonism showed why they must still be considered one of the huge forces in the league with an impressive home victory against the Sons. Dysonism played a balanced 4-4-2 against a counter attacking 5-3-2 Sons formation. Brobeck playing his last season for Dysonism was a rock in defense and ventured up the field to send a ball in the box for Boland to smash home, making it 1-0 within 10 minutes. Brobecks name was being audibly chanted even before he swung in a corner that Mclen volleyed home to give Dysonism a 2-0 lead going into the break. The Sons were showing no spark making only 2 chances against 7 for Dysonism, the game was over when minutes after the restart Twigg set up Boland for a low shot in off the post to make it 3-0. Despite having 5 defenders the Sons were unable to cope with Dysonisms attack. Dysonisms defense was spectacular pushing play forward and even helping set up chances. The only bad point for Dysonism was Boland was given a straight red for a ludicrous late tackle with 6 minutes to go, utter madness. Dysonism will take big confidence from this win while the Sons bad start carries on.

Madpool 0-0 Battlestar Odwinica

An incredible game took place as Odwinica yet again frustrated a home side, Madpool had 10 chances playing their usual 4-5-1 formation against a 4-4-2 set up from Odwinica. However Madpool were unable to score any of these chances as Backer the Odwinica goalie was in insane form tipping shots left right and over the goal to the dismay of Madpool fans. Naranjo it has to be said was not up to his best and looked dejected after the match. Odwinica earned 4 yellow cards as they chased a vastly superior Madpool midfield who also had 62% possesion. However the bottom line is they gained a great away point and put a spanner in Madpools campaign.

Bayern Bru 3-2 The Sixty Fourthers

Bru kept their momentum going by beating fellow promoted side the 64s 3-2. Bru went for aggressive tactics with a 4-3-3 formation against 4-5-1 for the 64s. Brusling found Lindpere free in the box to immediately put Bru into the lead after 4 minutes. However Kurdi found lone striker Osman on a diagonal run to put him 1 on 1 against the keeper, Osman chipped it neatly into the goal to equal the scores. Rundberg scored a goal for Bru then set up Lindpere for his 2nd a long shot to put Bru in a commanding 3-1 lead just 5 minutes after the equalizer. In the 2nd half Bru sat back and defended creating no more chances and almost paid the price as Sorai a 64s defender scored only the 2nd goal of his career via a looping header. In the end the Bru held on and deserved to gain all 3 points, the 64s did well but sacrificed a 2nd striker to keep up with Bru in midfield. Bru now have some good momentum and are looking like title contenders.

Haden United 0-0 Essex Elites

United playing a creative 3-5-2 formation were held at home to a 0-0 draw against an ultra defensive 5-4-1 Elites team. United kept the Elites busy creating 4 chances and holding 63% of possession however the Elites 5 man defense held their own. Also resting the experienced Weesle for the youth Sbaccanti seemed to cost United as they lacked an extra edge needed to get past the Elites defense. The Elites captain Cotinio suffered a nasty injury but this was the only negative issue for them as they earnt a good away point. For United their campaign hasn't really lifted off so far and the league will be tighter this season for sure.

Most Important Result – Dysonism 3-0 Mcoys Sons, a great statement by Dysonism shakes the belief of the Sons

Turned on Style – Dysonism F.C, created 7 chances and converted 3.

Player of the Day – Allan Brobeck, Dysonism F.C, the legendary defender was a rock at the back and made 2 goals.

... That's probably the most insane match I've ever had. Glad for the points and glad my striker's woken up! Not exactly sitting safe and sound at the moment, so tuesday's game will be as crucial as ever.

Jimbob - I got an invite, too. I don't have a clue what it's about.