N-Europe

Xpert Season 16: A New World Order

Haden

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome, 11 plus and 12 visible!

My only dissappointment is that my 19-6 didn't go up 1, now he's value dropped by 1.5 million..Reached a new milestone with Fjellbekk though, my first 6 million player <3

Why does the form always drop like a rock after the change report? It's very annoying to spend all the money I just got on training.

Edited by Tales
Automerged Doublepost

My only dissappointment is that my 19-6 didn't go up 1, now he's value dropped by 1.5 million..Reached a new milestone with Fjellbekk though, my first 6 million player <3

He's a lot more likely to go up next season though! If his dev value was high this season then he may even double jump next season.

My change report was awesome. +11 and a double jump to make Fritjof Tygesen a 20 year old 8.

Madpool were hit pretty hard by retirements. You'll all be glad to know that my keeper is not retiring so he's around for at least this season and next season.

One retirement and... two visable plusses :( Everyone else was all This happened before - the following season, just about everyone played above their visable skill in nearly all matches... but currently I see it as a doomsday sign!

Friendly with oddy tomorrow. WIll lose.

Goal Keeper for sale if anyone's interested!? Bret Hart's a 19-5 with Good Positioning and Cool traits:-

I would post an url so you can see him but it's not letting me cos i haven't posted 15 times or more on here so you'll just have to look at him on the Intergalactio Stars team page if you want to!

Goal Keeper for sale if anyone's interested!? Bret Hart's a 19-5 with Good Positioning and Cool traits:-

I would post an url so you can see him but it's not letting me cos i haven't posted 15 times or more on here so you'll just have to look at him on the Intergalactio Stars team page if you want to!

Why aren't you keeping him for yourself?

MadDog: I'm not looking forward to meet you next season.

Why aren't you keeping him for yourself?

Mainly cos i want to cash in on him so i can make a big(ish) signing and i need more money to do so.

My very own Fritjof Bäckman/Marshall Bain/Bert-Ove Bäcker or Massimiliano Morello would do me nicely :D

Change Report not bad. No one has gone down :) 8 visible changes. Thinking of investing in a new youth midfielder, and also a new youth defender. Could anyone give me some advice about whether I should get rid of Steven Webster for 1 million to invest in a new young defender. Squad seems a little bare after the retirements.

edit: Might just go for a youth midfielder, want to stay in the division plus need to wait to see who will be retiring at the end of next season.

Edited by Rowan

Mcoy see's his boss is too busy playing clubs like Seahawks instead of having a few days off with his old pal Brian Mcoy. Mcoy wants a match tomorrow and If no one will challange him Mcoy will pick someone from the bottom league to beat the crap out of. (Mcoy loves playing the bad guy)

Edited by Brian Mcoy

premier-league-badge.gif

The wrap up report!

Grab some port and have a view.

Week 13

Dysonism F.C 3-2 Haden United

Roostophe Rovers 4-2 Madpool

Battlestar Odwinica 3-5 The 64s

Bayern Bru 1-2 Essex Elites

Most Important Result – Bayern Bru 1-2 Essex Elites, huge blow for Bru and a great double win for the Elites over their favorite foe.

Turned on Style – The 64s, 5 goals away from home against Odwinica, magnificent!

Player of the Day – Morgan Boland, Dysonism F.C, 2 goals and an assist secure a crucial win agaisnt title rivals United.

Week 14

Essex Elites 3-2 The 64s

Roostophe Rovers 1-1 Mcoys Sons

Haden United 2-0 Battlestar Odwinica

Madpool 3-0 Dysonism F.C

Most Important Result – Madpool 3-0 Dysonism F.C, Madpool earn a lifeline and hurt Dysonisms title hopes.

Turned on Style – Essex Elites, 3 goals and 7 chances, their stylish play just won them the match.

Player of the Day – Roman Durov, Haden United, two great goals for United, he is on course to be the leagues top goalscorer this year.

Week 15

Essex Elites 3-3 Haden United

Battlestar Odwinica 2-0 Madpool

Mcoys Sons 2-2 Dysonism F.C

The 64s 1-0 Bayern Bru

Most Important Result – Battlestar Odwinica 2-0 Madpool, Odwinica make a late charge for the title while Madpool are looking doomed.

Turned on Style – Essex Elites, didn't get the win but made chance after chance against United.

Player of the Day – Dustin Brammer, Essex Elites, held the defense together and contributed to the attack wonderful play.

Week 16

Battlestar Odwinica 1-0 Mcoys Sons

Dysonism F.C 2-1 Roostophe Rovers

Haden United 0-0 Bayern Bru

Madpool 4-2 Essex Elites

Most Important Result – Dysonism F.C 2-1 Roostophe Rovers, in this classic match Dysonism puts Rovers title bid to bed and enhance their own.

Turned on Style – Madpool, show huge flair to overcome a spirited Elites side.

Player of the Day – Neal Hiles, Madpool, 2 assists and a goal, he was a great creative force for Madpool.

Round 17

The 64s 1-2 Haden United

Roostophe Rovers 1-1 Battlestar Odwinica

Mcoys Sons 4-0 Essex Elites

Bayern Bru 6-2 Madpool

Most Important Result – The 64s 1-2 Haden United, the 64s are relegated as United stay up for another season.

Turned on Style – Bayern Bru, stay in the league with a incredible performance relegating Madpool.

Player of the Day – Noa Brusling, Bayern Bru, in his last match was a commanding influence with 2 goals and an assist.

Round 18

Dysonism F.C 4-0 Battlestar Odwiniac

Bayern Bru 2-0 Mcoys Sons

Essex Elites 2-0 Roostophe Rovers

Madpool 6-5 The 64s

Most Important Result – Dysonism F.C 4-0 Battlestar Odwinica, Dysonism win the title with a walkover against a youth focused Odwinica.

Turned on Style – Madpool and the 64s, both teams may be going down but left the top league with an 11 goal thriller of a match.

Player of the Day – Futura Spirito, Dyosnism F.C, the midfielder scored a goal and set two up, could he be the man to lead future Dysonism teams to title glory?

Will sort out the prize draw tommorow. Will include top 3 teams from lower league along with prize winners from this league.

Pre season stuff. Reports! Anyone up for the two lower leagues? Didnt really happen this season and I fell behind to tbh. Just the prizes each week with the report would be better than nothing at all if anyone is up for it.

Recruits. While the situation isnt as bad this time around its always good to get more people. Even one or two extra would be immense. Anyhow thats all thanks for a great sesaon guys will make new thread when I do prize draw!

http://n-europe.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1269475#post1269475

I have made a recruitment thread there if you want to say how great the game is! ;)

Edited by Haden