N-Europe

Mafia Games Outcome Thread

ReZourceman

• 2 weeks later...
Nice one :) Do I get a medal for longest mafia ever?

Unfortunately not. :(

- Bare Bones Mafia (12)

- Dyson

- Mafia won by gaining majority.

- Winners; Chairdriver, Jamba, Wildo, Jayseven.

- Start date: 28th April 2008

- End date: 16th July 2008

However that had a ludicrous amount of days (I think).

You win longest play time to day phase ration. :p

Yo, boys and girls, I'm back! I'll be checking the Gentlemen's Mafia shortly.

First of all, ReZ, amazing work there. Awesome that we have a good leaderboard. Just a few things:

-In Chair's second mafia, Mundi was the Prostitute, Shino was the Paranoid Gun Owner and Thunderer was the Jester. Not sure if you want to add that;

-In Moogle's mafia, Zell won as a Neutral, but the Town later vanquished the mafia. I remember Moogle saying at one point that he didn't mind giving the victory to both (I just don't remember who the townies were);

-In my Animafia, Tellyn (Kenny) won as a Neutral, not as a townie;

-In Esequiel's mafia, people attempted to lynch Dyson, but he won before that. He didn't win because we tried to lynch him, he won because we didn't solve the final riddle beforehand.

Also, may I suggest adding "honourable mentions"? A title given by the host to the best players of that game (because, sometimes, the best players don't quite win). Something like that would be entirely optional, of course, but I've been mentioning those for each game of mine that ended (and I plan to do the same for the Gent's), and it would be nice to keep record of future instances.

Yo, boys and girls, I'm back! I'll be checking the Gentlemen's Mafia shortly.

First of all, ReZ, amazing work there. Awesome that we have a good leaderboard. Just a few things:

-In Chair's second mafia, Mundi was the Prostitute, Shino was the Paranoid Gun Owner and Thunderer was the Jester. Not sure if you want to add that;

-In Moogle's mafia, Zell won as a Neutral, but the Town later vanquished the mafia. I remember Moogle saying at one point that he didn't mind giving the victory to both (I just don't remember who the townies were);

-In my Animafia, Tellyn (Kenny) won as a Neutral, not as a townie;

-In Esequiel's mafia, people attempted to lynch Dyson, but he won before that. He didn't win because we tried to lynch him, he won because we didn't solve the final riddle beforehand.

Also, may I suggest adding "honourable mentions"? A title given by the host to the best players of that game (because, sometimes, the best players don't quite win). Something like that would be entirely optional, of course, but I've been mentioning those for each game of mine that ended (and I plan to do the same for the Gent's), and it would be nice to keep record of future instances.

Cool, thanks for those clarifications. I'll add them in now.

As for honourable mentions, thats a good idea, but may take a while to check through, but I'll do it. :)

Cool, thanks for those clarifications. I'll add them in now.

As for honourable mentions, thats a good idea, but may take a while to check through, but I'll do it. :)

Don't worry, I'm not saying you should retroactively add honourable mentions to every game, only those whose hosts choose to award them.

For the record, if you ever do add them, here are mine:

Animafia:

-Fandango (Alucard. This vigilante killed 3 or 4 mafia members on mild suspicions alone. A mafioso died every night. Insane);

-Jamba (Chief Wiggum. One of the more active townies. A shame that he died);

-Eenuh (Count Duckula. Ditto for active townies. She played smart and was able to figure out many things by herself.)

3rd DIY:

-Lazyboy (Posterior Cerebral Artery Syndrome. He was the brains :heh:, the tactician of the mafia. One of the two mafiosos who died. A shame.)

-Dannyboy-the-Dane (Fox Mulder. Have I mentioned Danny is a good liar? Danny convinced even me that he was good.)

-Jayseven (Phil Connors. Surprisingly enough, the most active townie. He was the voice of reason in a sea of inactivity)

-Nintendohnut (Jonnas. He did exactly as I wanted him to do with this role. Too bad he died early, though.)

-Dannyboy-the-Dane (Fox Mulder. Have I mentioned Danny is a good liar? Danny convinced even me that he was good.)

Which coupled with my playing style has led people to distrust me even when I'm good. :heh:

Also, I wish to once again highlight that heroicjanitor was good when he won in the Colour Mafia, not neutral.

Edited by Dannyboy-the-Dane

Right, not sure if you're doing honourable mentions, but here are the ones for the Gentlemen's mafia:

-Nintendohnut (awesome job, 'Dohnut);

-Eenuh (As I said, her performance was marvellous);

-Cube (Super-Townie indeed);

-The Peeps (Smart decisions all around, but taking that bullet for Eenuh cemented his status)

really, everyone played so well, it was hard for me to choose. But these 4 definitely deserve it.