Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Forum User Photos

Goafer

tumblr_lnktzxqcJE1qaczz9o1_500.png

I'd be such a good straight person...

It's like buses. They all come at once!

263703_10150225304101493_536116492_7518534_437601_n.jpg

Shame about the quality. I blame the combination of serious back lighting and it being taken on an iPhone. But still :D

I wish I had gone instead of my brother.

WE SHOULD START A CULT!!

Definitely. Only those part of our cult can use this emoticon :cool:

I've got the same calender as you, Pancake. Good to see you're on July, shows you use it correctly :p

Coolness...why so sad? :(

I was going for cool/serious. :p

I am perfectly happy! :grin: Despite my failure at making Double Hoops. :)

I've got the same calender as you, Pancake. Good to see you're on July, shows you use it correctly :p

Yes. I was looking forward to July Gaga, so purdy!

Definitely. Only those part of our cult can use this emoticon :cool:

Deal sealed. If anyone else uses this: :cool: Expect swift and bloody retribution (or else join and post shades photo).

Edited by Pancake
Automerged Doublepost

You do look hilarious there.

"Hilarious" is just one of the many words for how I look. In fact its one of the less offensive and honest words. :p. Truely the most disgusting photo of me, but just...god. I mean...can you actually imagine how we reacted when we saw it. All three of us practically collapsed, streams of tears and I was demanding that the attendant not hold back his laughter as he was doing so. It was....one of the top moments of my life.

-----

Goafer you look sick like a mother fucker. Rock staaarrrr.

"Hilarious" is just one of the many words for how I look. In fact its one of the less offensive and honest words. :p. Truely the most disgusting photo of me, but just...god. I mean...can you actually imagine how we reacted when we saw it. All three of us practically collapsed, streams of tears and I was demanding that the attendant not hold back his laughter as he was doing so. It was....one of the top moments of my life.

-----

Goafer you look sick like a mother fucker. Rock staaarrrr.

One of the most hilarious posts I have ever read.