NEurope
Goafer

Forum User Photos

When I went to see SAW 3D and I came out from watching it, there were these girls looking through these posters by this bin and they were taking them and they walked off with them in their hands so I thought they were throwing them away. I had a look and I saw a Harry Potter poster and obviously I picked it up and almost left the cinema when somebody stopped me and told me to put it back and they said "We're putting those up for display"...so why put the clean posters on the dirty floor by the bin and not on a desk? (which was by the bin...).

So yeah, funny story of how I almost did have one! It was of them running in the forest too so I'm gutted, haha. Still, they knew I weren't trying to rob it. Still, I'd love one to put on the back of my door.

77189_1746389739781_1239925288_31983795_4622809_n.jpg

The photo that was taken of me and my friends by the cinema staff at the midnight premiere last night. :)

Sick! You totally win out of all of them too.

I've been looking stunning lately. LOL J/K. God knows why I dyed my hair ginger.

The girl is my friend, who shares my humour too much. We just pull faces and laugh endlessly at each other.

Whilst in Amsterdam, we started "the face", which is something my besties and I have been doing for ages but no one else truly cottoned on to. I'm so proud she's one of us.

149113_463492972818_515267818_5716798_5915012_n.jpg

76346_464200137818_515267818_5726173_3679848_n.jpg

Magenta wok win.

154172_10150093777177363_551452362_7378609_2115390_n.jpg

^ This is us doing our "thrust". Whenever Take It Off by Ke$ha comes on, we have to do our dance moves. "Bored Thrust" happens at the Lookeen lahk peeps in mah gould tryns-aym bit. I like my sexy legs in this one.

155175_10150330069795650_890770649_16224916_8364856_n.jpg

Photo of my year. People were licking the photo (we all have photos and arty name tags on our doors) of our fucking annoying loser bitch ugly flat mate (not being ott, she deserves it) and knocking on her door and running away and stuff (since she chooses not to join in fun) and being drunk I like...panicked and hid ina corner, screaming with laughter. I'm pointing at my friend Nikki, pretending to make out with the picture. There's more jokes to derive from it, but only makes sense to me. Such lolage.

BONUS AMAZING VERY NSFW PICTURE LOVES IT AMSTERDAM

148674_10150336810900510_687695509_16159411_2022210_n.jpg

Edited by Paj!
Automerged Doublepost

Funnily enough I was just looking at all of that on FB (especially the cock one). She seems cool...is there....potential feelings?

No.

She and I are really good friends, which basically means we get on amazingly without the awkwardness of "Oh, I'm a guy. You're a girl." tension (that's there even if you don't want it, because people assume things just from the fact you talk to themshutupI can't explain). I prefer her being a best friend tbh. I do think she's beautiful though.

Edited by Paj!

Well she's not interested so...

3623736267_95e2ece644_o.gif

RE: Retro

Rly? I'd Madonnagif you too if I didn't think it'd be overkill.

Where are you gonna get a Madonna place-card? Its not like you go to the same parties as her.

Fuck, I'm such a fucking...witty amazing!

If I ever meet you I'm going to beat you to death with a Madonna placard.

That would be the best death I could wish for.

Where are you gonna get a Madonna place-card? Its not like you go to the same parties as her.

Fuck, I'm such a fucking...witty amazing!

That's not even remotely funny.

@ Paj Why does every character in your signature and avatar look stuck up?

I agree with Raining.

Why does every character in your signature and avatar look stuck up?

Because they are (top to bottom):

-Emma Frost, head rich bitch of the X-Men, former villain and a side-effect of her power to turn into diamond renders her emotionless.

-Cyclops, leader and now effectively war general of the X-Men, forced to make decisions to save his species that have moved him past his old less aggressive/hard outlook

-Namor, King of Atlantis, always characterised as stuck-up and disgusted by the prescence of "surface dwellers", and recently conceded to join his fellow mutants in the X-Men, reluctantly not in a leadership role.

-Magneto, formerly the X-Men greatest foe, a man of grandiose ideas and schemes who used to want nothing more than every human on earth to lick his boots clean.

They're the Plastics the X-Men.

@ Paj Why does every character in your signature and avatar look stuck up?

Near also looks kinda stuck up in your siggy.

@Paj, I totally would your friend. Scrumptious, afaic!

No.

She and I are really good friends, which basically means we get on amazingly without the awkwardness of "Oh, I'm a guy. You're a girl." tension (that's there even if you don't want it, because people assume things just from the fact you talk to themshutupI can't explain). I prefer her being a best friend tbh. I do think she's beautiful though.

Well she's not interested so...

Friend zone sucks doesn't it.

Me before going out last night:

5212284941_6f949c2181.jpg

I should really sort out some better photos at some point.

148674_10150336810900510_687695509_16159411_2022210_n.jpg

Nice cock :P

I have an identical photo somewhere but I can't find it, otherwise I'd post it here for comparison.

I did spoiler that for a reason...lest someone's workplace be horrified by their interweb browsing. :p

Photo of my year. People were licking the photo (we all have photos and arty name tags on our doors) of our fucking annoying loser bitch ugly flat mate (not being ott, she deserves it) and knocking on her door and running away and stuff (since she chooses not to join in fun) and being drunk I like...panicked and hid ina corner, screaming with laughter. I'm pointing at my friend Nikki, pretending to make out with the picture. There's more jokes to derive from it, but only makes sense to me. Such lolage.

I hated it when people did that to me when I lived with others. =/

Fucking drunks...

Yeah people who knock on doors drunkedly suck majorly.

Uni accommodation sucks so hard because people think they live in a club.

TBF it wasn't me. Which is why I was terrified and in a corner, as everyone else ran away.

And my flat is hardly ever the site of pre-drinks for a night out...she could actually make an effort for once. She's a negative attention-grabber - always going on about how sad her life is, how much fanfic she reads, she has no friends, yet never makes any effort (she does have a few friends, don't worry) to. She's not even a "victim" you'd feel sorry for as she's incredibly rude and lazy too.

Rather nicely, a friend of the flats (as in an acquaintance of everyone else in the flat) chatted to her and invited her out clubbing on Monday. :) Not that we haven't...last time she came out (when I was there anyway) she started crying. :/