NEurope
Goafer

Forum User Photos

so people can be like "SHUT up fool" to me if that's how they feel.

But that doesn't work.

Irregardless of your hair; Dazz, can you review some more diverse films? All you review are films I never want to read reviews of. All the shit spoof ones, Disney barrel-scrapings, or films that are extremely well known and talked about (generalisation I know, but it seems to be predominant). Sorry. Fair enough you review EVERYTHING you watch (which is good), but you need to expand your horizons.

All I want to see is you review Blue Velvet. Or La jetée. Watch something outside your comfort zone. What are your thoughts about A Hole In My Heart? Or Requiem For A Dream? I'm eager.

Half of the films you review have no need for a genuine critical review. They won't provoke thoughts in your head.

I hope this doesn't come off as like..rude. It's not. You just really need to expand your viewing if you want to expand your reviewing (experience).

[/off-topic opinion on something else]

Tell you what, just for you, I'll find and watch all of the above-mentioned movies after I do my reviews of The Messenger, Hocus Pocus and SAW 3D (I made a promise). :)

Also, thanks for telling me, any comments are good comments to me (unless they pointlessly say "Ur crap" and not explain why...anybody else hate these types of comments???)

Tell you what, just for you, I'll find and watch all of the above-mentioned movies after I do my reviews of The Messenger, Hocus Pocus and SAW 3D (I made a promise). :)

Also, thanks for telling me, any comments are good comments to me (unless they pointlessly say "Ur crap" and not explain why...anybody else hate these types of comments???)

It's ok. Nothing to do with your reviews themselves btw. :)

Also those weren't meant as a list of AWESUM films, but they're just a random selection of thought-provoking ones off the top of my head.

u r crap dazz

I hate you! :p NOT! (That's right, I went back to the 90s on yo ass!)

It's ok. Nothing to do with your reviews themselves btw. :)

Also those weren't meant as a list of AWESUM films, but they're just a random selection of thought-provoking ones off the top of my head.

Ah, thanks! :D

And I like thought-provoking movies so I'll definitely give them a shot! Thanks for bringing them to my attention. I like people recommending me on what movies I should watch and review so feel free to recommend some anytime (although I can't promise that the review would be up straight away, haha).

i like the hair but you could do with dying it green or something... maybe thats just me :P :D

I don't think I'm that brave! haha. I wouldn't mind that colour looks black but is dark blue in the light (is it called Raven Black or something?)

I wouldn't mind dying it that colour.

I don't think I'm that brave! haha. I wouldn't mind that colour looks black but is dark blue in the light (is it called Raven Black or something?)

I wouldn't mind dying it that colour.

I think Schwarzkopf Live Color XXL do a dark blue shade. Dark blue is very hard to achieve normally, but you have very dark hair so you might get away with it well. Normally my blues end up REALLY BOLD or really pale.

I mean, heck, hair grows....if its crap its gonna grow out eventually :awesome:

I LOVE YOU ROADTRIPS!!

45602_10150248067900691_669125690_14713833_8231522_n.jpg

KUBRICK HIPSTER PRRIICCCKKSSS.

140ddoh.jpg

Stunning accidental same jumper with x girlf

63815_10150262173890691_669125690_15042720_1233823_n.jpg

FUCK ME LETS DRINK SOME TEA

46971_10150253069760691_669125690_14834950_3643048_n.jpg

the end.

I have that B4L T.

It's mine not hers, naturally.

We may have even discussed this before! It's a pretty great tshirt, though they only had medium which is far too small for a beanpole like myself..

FUCK ME LETS DRINK SOME TEA

46971_10150253069760691_669125690_14834950_3643048_n.jpg

the end.

I think I have the same blue mug as you lol.

Also +1 for the Tea Drinking.

Edited by The Lillster

Irregardless of your hair; Dazz, can you review some more diverse films? All you review are films I never want to read reviews of. All the shit spoof ones, Disney barrel-scrapings, or films that are extremely well known and talked about (generalisation I know, but it seems to be predominant). Sorry. Fair enough you review EVERYTHING you watch (which is good), but you need to expand your horizons.

All I want to see is you review Blue Velvet. Or La jetée. Watch something outside your comfort zone. What are your thoughts about A Hole In My Heart? Or Requiem For A Dream? I'm eager.

Half of the films you review have no need for a genuine critical review. They won't provoke thoughts in your head.

I hope this doesn't come off as like..rude. It's not. You just really need to expand your viewing if you want to expand your reviewing (experience).

[/off-topic opinion on something else]

exploding_head_.jpg

That's nothing, I have his wall.

Yes, but I'm also the guy who has the same dressing gown as him and we also get our haircut on the same day, although not intentionally.

I was merely pointing out another thing we have in common.

We also have the same girlfriend(s) J/K

5121650499_24f82f63be.jpg

5121650425_b593d705a2.jpg

5122253460_67e22cdb1d.jpg

Been meaning to put those up for a while. Yay for pugs :awesome:

AWWWW! :D

I literally did that after seeing that picture, lmao. Your pug looks awesome!

So do I.

But then I have next to no positive emotional response to animals either. Except cats. Sometimes. And not lolcats shite. When they're with you in real life.

5121650425_b593d705a2.jpg

5122253460_67e22cdb1d.jpg

Omg, d'aww puggy :grin:

Details of this encounter. With visual aids for ReZ.

Going by her face, I'd have to say forced rear entry.

Don't mean to be a jackass, but I hate pugs. =/

I sort of do as well. They look cute in a very particular way but they are horrible to live with most of the time. They are so unbelievably stupid as well. Thankfully that dog is my sisters and I don't have to put up with it here at university.

From the halloween party last night. I'm the one in the middle, clearly. My hair had been fucked up though as my friends sent me to get my camera from home because they originally told me not to bring it but then couldn't find their camera's battery

74276_497640253688_513473688_7078418_3344622_n.jpg