NEurope
Goafer

Forum User Photos

It was supposed to be a combine compliment for you and insult for moogle.

;)

Well thank you little lady :) - in your face Moogle :p

Me and Gene, a work colleague, hastily taking on the roles of Professor Layton (or Professor ayton's brother as I liked to call myself) and Luke...older Luke. Slightly tanned older Future Luke.

74104_10150295542345434_731495433_15655630_3275714_n.jpg

You have no idea how hard I looked for a n orange top and cheap brown coat just for this, and failed. I made do in the end. And the hat totally makes up for the other costume errors :D

War.....War never changes....

Vault2-1.jpg

That's me in there, honestly.

Edited by Goafer

Yes, for once I'm actually going to show you what I properly look like, haha. I'm trying to show off my new haircut (afro mohawk kind of thing, lmao) but it doesn't show too well in the camera.

Photo-0043.jpg

I'm going to get the sides done properly tomorrow so I'll try and take some snaps then!

Edited by Animal

I was gonna say...looks like the most half-hearted mohwak ever! Needs the sides shaved.

I was gonna say...looks like the most half-hearted mohwak ever! Needs the sides shaved.

In real life, it looks ten times better than it does on camera. But I'm going to have the sides done shorter tomorrow so hopefully it'll show up then.

War.....War never changes....

Vault2-1.jpg

That's me in there, honestly.

Is the background a screenshot from Fallout? or an image you've made, like your airship one?

Is the background a screenshot from Fallout? or an image you've made, like your airship one?

It's just a screenshot/promo artwork for Fallout. There wasn't any need to make one since the background I wanted was already pre-made.

Just had the sides done today and took a snap straight away. Don't laugh at my posing, I tried smiling but I just look absolutely stupid so I tried keeping a straight face, lol.

Photo-0056.jpg

Photo-0058.jpg

I think my face looks fat...or that could be me. Anyways, whaddya think? (Again, looks better in real life)

Pretty cool.

If those pictures had words I can just imagine you saying "how you doin'?" :laughing:

You do look a bit... eh.... rapey. :p

Honestly, I didn't even realise I could look evil until today! I'll try and take one of me smiling tomorrow but the ones I took today look absolutely horrible, lmao. Believe me, those were the best ones and even then, I didn't like them that much but that's maybe because I hate my face, haha.

Edited by Animal

Irregardless of your hair; Dazz, can you review some more diverse films? All you review are films I never want to read reviews of. All the shit spoof ones, Disney barrel-scrapings, or films that are extremely well known and talked about (generalisation I know, but it seems to be predominant). Sorry. Fair enough you review EVERYTHING you watch (which is good), but you need to expand your horizons.

All I want to see is you review Blue Velvet. Or La jetée. Watch something outside your comfort zone. What are your thoughts about A Hole In My Heart? Or Requiem For A Dream? I'm eager.

Half of the films you review have no need for a genuine critical review. They won't provoke thoughts in your head.

I hope this doesn't come off as like..rude. It's not. You just really need to expand your viewing if you want to expand your reviewing (experience).

[/off-topic opinion on something else]

You do look a bit... eh.... rapey. :p

You need to quote which post you're referring to. In this thread it could literally be anyone of em'/me.

Haven't we had this discussion a hundred times before in places more relevant? (such as PMs)

:p

You need to quote which post you're referring to. In this thread it could literally be anyone of em'/me.

Clearly DudeDazz.

Haven't we had this discussion a hundred times before in places more relevant? (such as PMs)

:p

It seems too rude/direct via PM. I'd rather it be in a public forum (literally) so people can be like "SHUT up fool" to me if that's how they feel.