NEurope
Goafer

Forum User Photos

32 minutes ago, James said:

Ahhh the siamese cat, a sealpoint no less. My mum used to have one called Tao. Does he ever stop meowing?

Yes right there, when I’m touching him he stops. And that’s about it. Playing games online people usually hear him and think it’s a baby crying. His name is Ivan (the terrible). 

My mom has had multiple female Siamese cats and they are far quieter and less needy. Frankly they’re kind of mean especially compared to the clingy males. 

Funny story about him, I was out of town for about a month so my family was taking care of him. My mom took him to my sisters for Easter (or was it mother’s day....?) dinner...he sat in an empty chair at the table “talking” with everyone while they ate. I might be able to get a picture of that

3 hours ago, Nolan said:

Yes right there, when I’m touching him he stops. And that’s about it. Playing games online people usually hear him and think it’s a baby crying. His name is Ivan (the terrible). 

My mom has had multiple female Siamese cats and they are far quieter and less needy. Frankly they’re kind of mean especially compared to the clingy males. 

Funny story about him, I was out of town for about a month so my family was taking care of him. My mom took him to my sisters for Easter (or was it mother’s day....?) dinner...he sat in an empty chair at the table “talking” with everyone while they ate. I might be able to get a picture of that

My mum's was female and would never shut up. She even used to meow when she tried to catch birds. 

My grandma used to have one for that reason, someone she could talk to. 

Yeah lots of personality for a cat. Ivan knows his name and will come when called even. They’ll definitely talk back. Meow every time you say something.