NEurope
Goafer

Forum User Photos

It wasn't that bad. We got on so well at the party that I wasn't really nervous about it. I'm also a lot better than I used to be at awkward moments so I'm fairly sure I can still talk to her without it being weird.

I think I'm still seeing her over the Christmas holidays, but as part of a group instead of a date or whatever. She basically said that it would be cool to do something together with people from work as long as I knew that she was "sort of seeing someone".

I'm hoping the group of people we do something with doesn't involve "the prick". Even before the whole "Works Partygate" I didn't relish in the idea of spending time with him outside of work. I certainly don't now.

* Ok, I asked her out.

Like Jay said, it takes stones to do that.

It's not always a case of "if you don't ask you don't get" but I do think there is something in the idea of "if you aren't prepared to ask, you don't deserve to get".

I always ask and never get but at least I do ask.

And it's good that you can still speak to the person too. I find it's a lot easier to let go of someone you can speak to than someone you can't.

And given that she's only "sort of seeing this guy" it doesn't sound like there is no hope of something further down the line if it didn't work out... if you still want it of course.

Sorry, I'm getting side tracked here... it's the Forum User Photo's Thread, not the "Captain Falcon explains his life failures and doles out advice" thread... but maybe there should be one of them too!

But yeah, nice pics but what was your head piece? I'm assuming there was a head piece. Were you a gorilla - it looks gorilla-ish but then a bear wouldn't be entirely out the question.

I'm also a lot better than I used to be at awkward moments so I'm fairly sure I can still talk to her without it being weird

7616_257373670580_509970580_8837663_5499690_n.jpg

Well done dude. Hopefully she'll ditch this other douche now. :p

But yeah, nice pics but what was your head piece? I'm assuming there was a head piece. Were you a gorilla - it looks gorilla-ish but then a bear wouldn't be entirely out the question.

Surely everyone knows about my Frank costume by now?

n687920340_1628721_9616.jpg

The guy biting his lip must be getting pleasured by one of you.

The blonde guy.

Skip to 3:54

The theme for the works party was "Movies" so there were fake movie posters everywhere. Here are the ones that featured me:

luke-thepacifier.jpg

thehangoverpart2.jpg

Alternate version that wasn't used. I am totally rocking the Abe Lincoln. Four score and seven shades of awesome:

thehangover.jpg

Edited by Goafer

The theme for the works party was "Movies" so there were fake movie posters everywhere. Here are the ones that featured me:

Brilliant :D

I have that same hat!

(pointless comment...I know...but it is a nice hat)

Loving the pic :)

It's also good to see someone into fashion. I'm gonna have to upload a pic of me off facebook, can someone give me the know-how on how to? Bout time you people could put a face next to the Rocky Avatar....

I thought Eddiecoleslaw was a guy?!

I guess its the Eddie part of your name :p The female forumites are growing in number!

It was the Britney Spears perfume in Eddie's xmas gift post that threw me off, but then I figure to each their own.

Nice to finally know the truth.

The female forumites are growing in number!

The odds for Dannyboy are getting better!

I feel like now is the time to clarify that...I am not a man :) Luckily I don't really lose things because I like to know where everything is.

It was at this point that I first started to think something was amiss...

I thought Eddiecoleslaw was a guy?!

I guess its the Eddie part of your name :p The female forumites are growing in number!

I was inexplicably given the nickname "Eddie" this semester, so I decided to roll with it!

It was the Britney Spears perfume in Eddie's xmas gift post that threw me off, but then I figure to each their own.

Nice to finally know the truth.

You never know, the person who got me the perfume might have been really misinformed and thought I was a girl instead of...a really effeminate guy?