NEurope
nightwolf

good stuff thread.

I enjoy the feeling of walking around in just socks , jocks & a t-shirt at night :)

Hot. (doubly so if by jocks you mean jockstrap, which I'm guessing not and its just Irish slang, because realistically who wears such things round their house?)

---

Played 7 hours of Uncharted 3 today. I'm on the cruise ship. I feel a bit dead inside, but loving life tew.

<3 Cruise Ship. If you're struggling head to the front/back (opposite side to the stage), its easier to take them on (because IMHO Cruise Ship on first play through is the hardest bit).

Anyone caught a TV show called Rookie Blue? I think it airs on the Universal channel on Sky over here. It's set in Toronto and follows 5 rookies who join the Police. I've seen the first few episodes and it's good. Not the usual police show, more character based.

Just put some money I've earned this month into my bank account. Yay, savings! Though if I'm planning to rent a house soon I'm sure that will disappear fast enough. =P

Also booked my driving exam. Ooooh sheeeeeet. It's mid-January, which means I won't really have any time to practice... Well I'll have a week left to practice when I get back home, but I'm not sure that's enough. >.>;

And in less than half an hour I'll be on my way to the UK, whooo! Got my 3DS charged to hopefully keep me occupied during the long trip there. =P

ahh good luck ine. Getting your first test over you as quick as possible is a good idea, pass or fail. I failed mine first time but felt a million times better second time round as it wasnt as new and/or scary. You'll do fine i'm sure, just keep with the practicing! :)

That reminds me... I've got to rebook my driving test, I'm at that level where I can actually properly drive now, just need luck to pass on the day. :)

Day off today! Activities include:

-Finishing Christmas wine

-Playing through Christmas games, highlights being Rayman Origins, Enslaved and DJ Hero 2

-Sending beautiful, heart-felt pictures via Nintendo Letterbox

-Spamming Twitter

-Watching fishing videos.... I'm really not a fisherman and know nothing about it but me and my friend are huge SEGA fans and enjoyed a bit of SEGA Bass Fishing recently. Anyway, we jokingly said we should go fishing one day and this has manifested into getting a fishing licence, rods and deciding on when we should pop our fishing virginity.

Just got a £550 tax rebate from our lovely government. Merry late Christmas!

Didn't know where to post this (also not worth starting a thread) but has this video been blocked by YouTube?

Cheers peeps!!

Edit: Okay, it don't play.

Edited by Daft

So you're paying for everything - yes? :santa:

I really ought to stop being so nice this time of year.

I got 800 from them, god knows how I got 800 but i'm not complaining

i love our cats so much. I was dozing on the sofa yesterday, and the little cat came in and squeaked at me (she can't really miow, just a high pitched squeak of a thing) which woke me up, then she just ran away..... She seems to have a 6th sense as to when we aren't feeling too good and always comes in to check we're ok.

Now shes sitting watching me from inside her tube/run thing :p

619c61c5.jpg

i love our cats so much. I was dozing on the sofa yesterday, and the little cat came in and squeaked at me (she can't really miow, just a high pitched squeak of a thing)

I love how different cats meow in different ways. Figaro's is sleepy (he's still doing well, considering his age and probable cancer), Maximus' is very quiet but pleading, Nero's is just loud and sounds like he doesn't really know what he's doing and Sparkle's is extremely bossy.

My contract at this flat ends in March, so I'll be looking for a new place then (I can carry on here), the number one priority will be them allowing me to have a cat. I want a boy and I'll call him Jayne.

My girlfriend spotted a patch of grey hair the other day.

!

I'm 23 and so I hope by the time I'm 24 I'm completely grey.

If it's slower than that then that's lame.

My girlfriend thinks it's cause I stress out too much.

Dunno if that's an myth...

But none of my family are grey.

I love how different cats meow in different ways. Figaro's is sleepy (he's still doing well, considering his age and probable cancer), Maximus' is very quiet but pleading, Nero's is just loud and sounds like he doesn't really know what he's doing and Sparkle's is extremely bossy.

My contract at this flat ends in March, so I'll be looking for a new place then (I can carry on here), the number one priority will be them allowing me to have a cat. I want a boy and I'll call him Jayne.

Aww bless. Our other cat is a real talker, meows just like you would expect. He's so chatty its almost like he's trying to talk to us... yet she barely talks at all, only on the occasion i mentioned, and when food is around =P

My girlfriend spotted a patch of grey hair the other day.

!

I'm 23 and so I hope by the time I'm 24 I'm completely grey.

If it's slower than that then that's lame.

My girlfriend thinks it's cause I stress out too much.

Dunno if that's an myth...

But none of my family are grey.

I found my first grey pube the other day. Stuff like that wouldn't normally bother me but it was in a Greggs pasty.

I've never understood the relation of public hair colour to head-hair colour.

Anyway, my New Year's resolution is to try and nurture this patch.

That reminds me... I've got to rebook my driving test, I'm at that level where I can actually properly drive now, just need luck to pass on the day. :)

If you're requiring luck, sounds to me like you aren't at the level to drive. :woops: