NEurope
nightwolf

good stuff thread.

applied for a couple of jobs today :)

draggin the boy to nandos tomorrow cause hes never.. had.. one.. before.. its like... wow. hopefully he likes it lol

tomorrow signifies my last day of uni till next january :D so today / tomorrow are good days!

My iMac is on it's way. Currently in Cologne, scheduled to arrive here by tomorrow evening.

Too. Sweet.

Skipping over that minefield, unless you hate chicken and hot food, it's impossible not to love Nandos. Just don't get anything boring like a burger or wrap, just straight up chicken and a side or two!

Foxes are awesome.

Awesome in a disease and parasite carrying, pet and livestock killing, baby mauling kinda way?

Skipping over that minefield, unless you hate chicken and hot food, it's impossible not to love Nandos. Just don't get anything boring like a burger or wrap, just straight up chicken and a side or two!

Awesome in a disease and parasite carrying, pet and livestock killing, baby mauling kinda way?

so im boring now? :P i always get the burger! lol

They don't carry any more diseases/parasites than most wild animals, they kill less pets than rats, and the baby mauling was a very rare incident. Dogs are much more of a threat to babies (and people in general) than foxes are.

From Cologne to Castle Donnington in 1 hour 26 minutes. Even with a plane that doesn't seem possible, I think UPS are lying to me.

I look forward to reading it.

Genius. Amazing post.

Won't he mind?

The-Third-Wheel-Is-Sad-funny-picture.jpeg

(Oh god.)

He's only annoyed because he found out they stopped serving food after 11 not about the girl I'm sure.

Grrr

I'm walking in to the exams (4 in one weeks time sigh) with a 67, 67, 62 (fuck you) 66.

Why is this in the good thread? because I wanted to boast about my results.

Finished all of my exams for the year yesterday :yay: Thank god for that. Glad to have them out of the way and can now look forward to the summer. All went reasonably well, some better than others, but I'll remain pessimistic until the results are posted in June.

Also, went out with some of the people from my psychology course last night after the final exam. Didn't mean to stay out late but did so anyway and drank perhaps a bit too much, taking myself £30.84 into my overdraft. Still an awesome night and shoud be able to clear that overdraft thing today without a penalty (withdrew after the bank was closed so technically the transaction should count for the next working day, which would be today, which means I have until 3.30pm to get the money back in no charge).

Listened to the album. It comes straight from hell.

Good stuff indeed.

Grrr

I'm walking in to the exams (4 in one weeks time sigh) with a 67, 67, 62 (fuck you) 66.

Why is this in the good thread? because I wanted to boast about my results.

What. A. Dick.

Listened to the album. It comes straight from hell.

Good stuff indeed.

This video/song swept my course/friends a few months ago. :love:

Booked my holiday for next year, going to Florida again. :bouncy:

I look forward to reading it.
Brilliant! :D

Been tempted to apply for The Cube recently.

I applied for Red or Black the other day... thought I might aswell!

Jagex have offered me a job, I start the 23rd.

tumblr_ll5lnpDgI91qix9jx.gif

Awesome, well done! =)

What is Jagex and what do they do?

Well done nightwolf :)

My good stuff; got a (tiny) bonus at work, been told I should, essentially, have work there 'til august if I want it, aaand CIDDERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. Yes. Going against the grain, I drink VEREY RARELEYEY nowadays. Having a nice trip out t'seaford with my girly tomorrow and looking forward to it.

But feeling lost in life in general because telesales is shit, really.

I said really a lot. No wait I said very a lot! But very and really are both shit words. So I said shit a lot.

Jagex are the guys who made and run Runescape :), I'll be a in-game mod, help on the forums and with support on night shifts with them.

It's only til June 30th, but if the people who moved to another section stay there I get to keep the job (pending if I do well ofc!) on a longer basis. So there's a very good chance it'll be a permanent job. :D

Jagex are the guys who made and run Runescape :), I'll be a in-game mod, help on the forums and with support on night shifts with them.

It's only til June 30th, but if the people who moved to another section stay there I get to keep the job (pending if I do well ofc!) on a longer basis. So there's a very good chance it'll be a permanent job. :D

That's really cool, well done :)

My art exam is finished! :)

I'm very happy with the turn-out, particularly a life-drawing that I did.

This also happens to be the same project that I was asking about in the General Gallery. For those curious I ended up with a western-looking, ginger headed woman in an extremely masculine African mask.

Her posture is very awkward and her hands/feet close along the border, mime-esque. I also did a giant Kingfisher in a separate picture, made using just thousands of dots with Oil Pastel.

If I remember, I'll inform you of the results when I get them back in August :p