NEurope
Daft

Superman: Man of Steel (June 2013)

Only just realised but from the trailers it doesn't look like they are going to do the whole alt-identity thing with Kent working as a reporter using just a pair of glasses as his disguise.

Unless they just aren't showing any of that, but I'm actually hoping they don't do that side of Superman. One of the main things I always disliked bout superman was how just a pair of glasses and non-gelled hair kept his idenitity hidden.

Given the tone of this film that just wouldn't work.... from the looks of things here (maybe its actually been mentioned in interviews before so someone can correct me) it seems once he takes the decision to become Superman he'll only be Superman and not try to lied dual lives.

It wouldnt surprise me if the movie ended with Clark donning the glasses and joining the Daily Planet.

Looks brilliant :) That trailer shows quite a lot though, kinda regretting watching it, knowing full well I couldn't have stopped myself...

I think CK with glasses will make an appearance, even if it is towards the end. There was an early shot of Cavill as Kent in a white shirt which looked like he had taken off the glasses moments earlier...

Henry-Cavill-Clark-Kent-Man-Of-Steel2.jpg

I grinning for all three minutes of that. Amazing. So excited. The music is amazing.

Looks like Clark will join the Daily Planet at the end but Lois will know who he is straight off.

I'm going on a media blackout until I see the film, for this and Star Trek. Excited, I'll be devastated if this film doesn't live up to expectations.

Belieeeeeveeee.

Yeah, that's me done for trailers. I'm quite happy to watch this trailer and the Enya one until release and avoid all new ones. I'm super excited.

There's that one shot of Supes being shot at and I like that he doesn't just speed off, there's a split second where he has to shift his momentum. Good to see he has some heft.

Yeah, that's me done for trailers. I'm quite happy to watch this trailer and the Enya one until release and avoid all new ones. I'm super excited.

There's that one shot of Supes being shot at and I like that he doesn't just speed off, there's a split second where he has to shift his momentum. Good to see he has some heft.

My favourite trailers are still the ones with Costner and Crowe narrating. Proper goosebumps.

But yes, no moaaaar. It's too far away. Wish it were sooner.

Two months and there's Star Trek next month to distract until then BOOM.

tumblr_mldzbw0oNC1r5kouso5_500.gif

...Wish I could book tickets now.

So frickin' excited for the next few months!!

Iron Man 3

Star Trek

Superman

:D :D :D

Have only seen the first full length (non-teaser) trailer for all three, so just waiting to be blown away dans le cinema now!! Phasers set to STUN! ;)

A lovely little edit

tumblr_mlidkltcjQ1qc2r3do1_250.gif

Haha! That's awesomely well done. Doubly so because I find Iron Man irresistibly punchable.

Do you know where the mash-up is from?

Haha! That's awesomely well done. Doubly so because I find Iron Man irresistibly punchable.

Do you know where the mash-up is from?

No idea, some one on gaf posted it in the Man of Steel thread.

Nice. Is that on Netflix US? I know most of DC animated stuff is like Justice League Unlimited and Batman Beyond.

It's looking more and more likely that Zack Snyder will be directing the Justice League movie, too. And that Goyer will be writing it.

I realised recently I'll be in France when this comes out.

Bite!

Don't know if you've seen this but I found it funny:

934669_10151449589083040_1958447538_n.jpg

I've been on a media black out for this movie. The first trailers looked awesome.

You must be gutted!

I considered cancelling! Then realised I may get to see Monsters University while there so swings and roundabouts.

Can't stop watching the trailer. Pretty sure I've figured out 90% of the plot.

I fucking love how all the edits sync up with the music.

What the FUCK happened to IMAX releasing tickets a month before the film release date?! Man of Steel tickets are already on sale, and mostly sold out for the first weekend.

Anyway, grabbed a pair for the Sunday.

Disappointed there's no midnight showing at the local IMAX but I've grabbed Friday tickets and will arrive early to pull up the prime pew!

Edited by Shorty