Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

What Have You Bought?

Ashley

Just booked for 6 days in San Francisco for me and the girlfriend :)

May still have to back out, thankfully it's cancellable for free

Does she know about it?

If so, you cancelling it is not an option at all.

When are you going? Mid November?

Just booked for 6 days in San Francisco for me and the girlfriend :)

sfodt_main01_r.jpg?resize=0.5x:0.5x

May still have to back out, thankfully it's cancellable for free

The bar in here is great for a view of the city. If you need any tips on things to do etc. let me know!

Does she know about it?

If so, you cancelling it is not an option at all.

When are you going? Mid November?

The bar in here is great for a view of the city. If you need any tips on things to do etc. let me know!

We're going in August for the Pokémon World Championships :) That'll be taking up the bulk of our time haha

The other day at work I wanted to get out of the office so I went to the nearby Waterstones and stumbled upon this for £6:

Console-Wars-Book-960x1450.jpg

Reduced because of "damage" (slight warping of the overall book but by a degree I didn't even notice). It's been on my watch list for a while. Bigger than I thought too!

Think its the first physical book I've bought in quite a while.

The other day at work I wanted to get out of the office so I went to the nearby Waterstones and stumbled upon this for £6:

Reduced because of "damage" (slight warping of the overall book but by a degree I didn't even notice). It's been on my watch list for a while. Bigger than I thought too!

Great read! A genuine insight into the ongoings of at least one of the companies involved. Let me know what you think.

Great read! A genuine insight into the ongoings of at least one of the companies involved. Let me know what you think.

I'm about 16 chapters in and finding it quite interesting, particularly the smaller details.

Hopefully the film is more of an adaptation of the contents of the book and not the prologue by Rogan and Goldberg...

I'm about 16 chapters in and finding it quite interesting, particularly the smaller details.

Hopefully the film is more of an adaptation of the contents of the book and not the prologue by Rogan and Goldberg...

Traded in The Division, Wolfenstein & MGSV + £1 for Doom, feeling pretty good about it. Also a cheap but decent brand router because the Virgin "Superhub" is garbage made by garbage people.

Oh, Fire Emblem Conquest as well, should keep me busy for my 2 weeks off starting next week.

Edited by gaggle64