NEurope
Ashley

What Have You Bought?

What network are you on? I got mine in December for £200 upfront on a £17 a month contract, upgraded to all you can eat data and then put in a complaint about poor network performance and got £5 off.

I'm with T-Mobile. I could have got it cheaper on vodafone, but that was only 500mb data.

From a charity shop :D

2a7304a4392d9ee920ab7d960cc752a2_Metal_Gear_Solid_Pal.jpg

THPS2-1.jpg

258285_front.jpg

And I bought this a while ago, but it's due in a week so now's a good time to post it :D

borderlands2le.jpg

And this :D

oU7Jf.jpg

£57.08 plus about £5 postage. From here: http://biowarestore.com/n7-tech-jacket.html

(You may need to change region/currency).

It's a bit cheaper if you order from the US store, but it takes 10-35 days and the tracking doesn't update until it arrives. I really hate being so unsure as to when it will arrive. Plus you may be hit by customs charges anyway.

I need a new coat anyway and I find it near impossible to find one I like.

Has yours not arrived yet then?

They're really ripping off the EU customers. $68 but 72 euros? Something not quite right about that.

You might also get charged a chunk at customs, I was charged about £16 for the original N7 hoodie way back when.

If you add VAT on top, then Bioware have increased the price by £7 but you save about £6 on postage and get it much, much sooner.

borderlands2le.jpg

Well, scrap that :( Just got an email that it was cancelled. Forgot that I ordered it with card details from before I got my wallet stolen on holiday and had to replace all my cards.

Ever since Yvonne posted a brilliant quote from Slaughterhouse-Five, I've been curious about it. Please do tell how you liked it. :)

I'll do an update in the book thread since I'd have read another three books since my last update. I've been meaning to read it for ages. Along with 1984 which I have shockingly never read.

One Piece We Go! single. Probably the best opening song since Crazy Rainbow so had to buy it. The cover is 3D as well which looks pretty cool. Missed the limited edition version, but oh well.

IMG_20120917_200714.jpg

518jjWj00-L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

51RwfP3OGSL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Since places are starting to sell out, might as well get some for a decent price while I can

71XRy4FoaBL._SL1500_.jpg

My other work boots have tears in them, so getting a new pair of WorkTough branded ones, the ones i bought from George-ASDA only lasted a couple of months.

10614733-1337789461-41715.jpg

Dead Island- Game of the Year edition - £15

I got this from Tesco. Such a brilliant game. Hardly been off it when I'm on my 360. Well, between this and Final Fantasy XIII...which reminds me...

Final-Fantasy-XIII-2_Xbox360_cover-610x860.jpg

Final Fantasy XIII-2 - £10#

I also saw this in Tesco but I'm not sure if I posted this before. Ah well. Anyways, I bought this. I haven't played it yet though because I want to finish XIII before I do.

I didn't even have to google that name to know he was a member of Fun.

But then I googled it anyway so I wouldn't make a fool of myself.

2809.jpg

Subscribed to get these every 2 months. Buying back my childhood, piece by piece. :D

Oh and a PS Plus 1 year topup since it's on sale.

Sofa bed for our second living room / spare bedroom type room -

1331810177371.jpg

New King size bed for our room -

1347542108249.jpg

New Shower -

pro_triton_large.jpg

New Fridge / Freezer -

beko-cfd6914b-frost-free-fridge-freezer-with-water-dispenser%7CA102P_SP306_10_PC0H5%7Csaleredroundel.jpg

Fencing like this for our back garden (7 Panels)

concrete-fence-post.jpg

Double oven (not this one, but similar)

160-4896227A73UC625015M.jpg

and hired someone to plaster my kitchen

plasterer.jpg

And that's the end of my spending this month

borderlands2le.jpg

Well, scrap that :( Just got an email that it was cancelled. Forgot that I ordered it with card details from before I got my wallet stolen on holiday and had to replace all my cards.

Un-cancelled! Woop woop.