NEurope
Ashley

What Have You Bought?

51071dvVw5L.jpg

It is absolutely gorgeous. Most amazing box set I've ever seen. Even just the sheer size of it took me by surprise, and the quality of the box itself is top notch. The volume of content is obviously also phenomenal, and it even took me a while to discover all the hidden compartments!

51071dvVw5L.jpg

It is absolutely gorgeous.

Well that is a lie. For one, of has Daniel Radcliffe's face on it.

/trollface

51071dvVw5L.jpg

It is absolutely gorgeous. Most amazing box set I've ever seen. Even just the sheer size of it took me by surprise, and the quality of the box itself is top notch. The volume of content is obviously also phenomenal, and it even took me a while to discover all the hidden compartments!

Awesome. :grin:DO WANT.

That boxset looks mentally good. :) It looks great to own for a rainy day where you are doing nothing and you are in the mood to blast through all eight movies in one go especially in Bluray! :D

Do you have a favourite film? or an order of your fave to your least fave? :smile:

My top 3: Prisoner of Azkaban, Deathly Hallows Part 1 and Philospher's Stone. :heh:

0602537173990_medium.jpg

YES.

Paradise deluxe box set. Pre-order, obvs.

:bouncy:

I've not got round to pre-ordering yet, but i will be getting this.

:D

10601646-1337361127-805951.jpg

Takes me back.

journey-game-screenshot-10.jpg

Also, just what I need when I have so many games/painting/writing projects to work on, buy more.

Edited by EEVILMURRAY

51071dvVw5L.jpg

I know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you give me that boxset now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

I WANT THAT GODDAMN SEXY, AWESOME, FOXY, HAWT, FIT, SUPER DUPER MOTHERFUCKING AMAZEMENT OF A BOXSET! I'm really jealous! Seriously though, where and how much? My body is ready!

Danny, you've just made my Harry Potter purchase look extremely shit now! :(

8611120509157232.jpg

I got it for £3. It's funny because it's like a 3D cover which was the one I was looking for and the original cover version is £10. Must be a malfunction or something so I'm lucky! :D

I also bought The Orange Box on Xbox 360 for £3.

Awesome. :grin:DO WANT.

That boxset looks mentally good. :) It looks great to own for a rainy day where you are doing nothing and you are in the mood to blast through all eight movies in one go especially in Bluray! :D

Do you have a favourite film? or an order of your fave to your least fave? :smile:

My top 3: Prisoner of Azkaban, Deathly Hallows Part 1 and Philospher's Stone. :heh:

My favourites are:

Deathly Hallows: Part 2

Deathly Hallows: Part 1

Prisoner of Azkaban

Goblet of Fire

Order of the Phoenix

Chamber of Secrets

Philosopher's Stone

Half-Blood Prince

...but I love them all equally. I'm already planning on watching all of them in one day. I'm just going to wake up early one morning and do it.

I got it from Amazon, and it isn't cheap, but I had the money, and I can safely say they were well spent! :D

I don't have a favourite per se. I love them all. I love that they've translated that universe to the big screen and thus given us a new way to appreciate Rowling's work.

I thought the Deathly Hallows were two of the most boring films I ever had the displeasure of not paying to see.

Deathly Hallows Part 2 was such a phenomenly impressive film.

Phenomenally impressive in that they managed to turn what should have been such an exciting finale into a montage of utter shit.

10601646-1337361127-805951.jpg

Deception!

Disgrace!

He asked for trouble the moment he came!

His wording suggests he watched Buffy.

You mean he worded it like a pubescent school girl?

I think it's safe to say that all DVDs/Blu-Rays mentioned on this page so far include some terrible stuff.

I think it's safe to say that some DVD's are good, and some are bad.

Before the release of both Deathly Hallow films I was planning to get a box set of all Potter films... but that two parter ending was such a bore and drag.... had they made it just one film it proabably would have turned out good. But meh...least I'll save myself the money by not buying it now, so I guess that's a plus.

I thought the Deathly Hallows were two of the most boring films I ever had the displeasure of not paying to see.

Fact. It's a widely known fact that Deathly Hallow Part 1 could've been condense into 30 minutes at the latest.

@Jimbob As soon as you finish the first episode, I guaran-damn-tee you'll watch at least the rest of the disc...

you just can't stop man, As I've posted before....

35p6wq.jpg

@Jimbob As soon as you finish the first episode, I guaran-damn-tee you'll watch at least the rest of the disc...

you just can't stop man, As I've posted before....

35p6wq.jpg

It was recommended i read the book first, which i'm doing. After all

3rb74d.jpg

And Danny, that is one sweet box set. Just had a look on Amazon at it, hmmm. A little out of the price range

It's £177

Edited by Jimbob