NEurope
Ashley

What Have You Bought?

uncharted3cover.jpg

So far it's spectacular. Game of the Decade. Obviously Uncharted 2 was Game of the Last Decade.

will u need to explain wot dat is wen trying to figure it out my head hurts and my fingers stop working awwwowwwww

That's a nice watch though.

You should have gone for a Mr. Jones Watch.

They draw you a unicorn on the box if you ask them to.

You should have gone for a Mr. Jones Watch.

Don't steal my stuff :(

I don't understand that watch. How are you supposed to rotate the clock part when it's on your wrist? Also, how are you supposed to take it of if the release catch is also on the inside?

It's not a Battle Royale collar for your wrist is it?

I've passed my driving test and now can cruise the streets in my car all on my own. I can finally play tapes in the cassette player. I could just listen to the radio/get one of the tape-Mp3 things, but then I love like...devoting myself to a dead medium. And I prefer physical things. My tape collection is very poor, being just Fly by Dixie Chicks (which is fine cause it's the only album of theirs I don't have on mp3/cd, so adds a new dimension owning on tape), All Saints self-titled debut, Vengaboys - The Platinum Album (yes!) some random Alison Moyet one and a Nick Cave album.

So I bought loads more today in the fantastic charity shops of Stockbridge.

R-150-1982024-1273327197.jpeg

Debut by Bjork - necessary.

16363.JPG

Youssou N'Dour - Eyes Open - feeling wordly.

Then I actively chose to get these 2 as collections of hits make better driving music than individual albums - though I was stunned by the shimmering gold Love symbol on the cassette case for the Love Symbol album by Prince.

140.jpg

Prince - The Hits I

I actually have his entire discography (effectively) AND both Hits I and Hits II on CD, but it's fine for 80p. I love how Hits I is so selective and you can tell he chose the tracklist, When Doves Cry is arguably the only concession to his popular songs.

!B2c+0YQ!2k~$(KGrHqMOKisE)UW+q,GPBMillWMFz!~~_35.JPG

The Immaculate Collection - Madonna.

The truth is, this is one of the most essential albums to own in life, if you make no other concession to pop. And I don't own it other than in mp3 form from my Dad's cd of it. So yes.

R-150-2336061-1279910882.jpeg

Inside Story - Grace Jones

"Grace is perfect." - Andy Warhol

All Jones h8rs are cünts. And all cünts are Jones h8rs. Don't be a cünt.

And an Edith Piaf collection and the Batman Returns soundtrack. But I'm bored now.

EDIT: OH! And We Need A Resolution Cd Single by Aaliyah since it had 2 B-sides and is stunning and she died ten years ago this year. (R.I.P)

And Erotica by Madonna on CD because again, I just had it on iTunes from my dads copy which is AWOL now. And it's one of my best albums.

I also got a copy of Sonic Generations (Free), and a new tv to play it on:

d6500-1.jpg

edlinbrofist.jpg

Selina Transforms :bowdown:

Birth of a Penguin :love:

Cat Suite :heart:

Final Confrontation :love:

6013340_500x500_1.jpg

Finally ordered a replacement Sky+ remote, our current one has been dodgy for about a year but we couldnt be arsed paying the full price for a new one.

6013340_500x500_1.jpg

Finally ordered a replacement Sky+ remote, our current one has been dodgy for about a year but we couldnt be arsed paying the full price for a new one.

whyyyyyy? If you go into one of the pound shops you can get one for a couple of pounds that does the exact same job!!

Sky remotes are way too expensive

whyyyyyy? If you go into one of the pound shops you can get one for a couple of pounds that does the exact same job!!

You've been ripped off.

90.jpg

My hair needed life.

Also purchased a shirt (£3), jeans (£5) and cardy (£7). Bargains!