NEurope
Ashley

What Have You Bought?

I don't play splitscreen, so one game for each TV ;D ( I buy two of good co-op games )

I guess that explains it, as well as the double televisions. I wish I were rich. But if I were, I wouldn't spend my money on buying two of everything. :heh:

Has anyone told will' that Diemetrix is back to reclaim his Party Boy crown?

Has anyone told will' that Diemetrix is back to reclaim his Party Boy crown?

Cracker is too deep in pussy and cars to concern himself with our little forum now. :p

haha. You guys crack me up. I won't be reclaiming the party boy crown ^^ I'm trying to be a "reasonable" adult now :P

So first pay day for a long long time I've decided to buy stuff. A mixture of games I've missed and films I just fancied watching or not got round to picking up!

614hqBBP2wL._AA300_.jpg

51rVokub5sL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

41F5Y%2Bc0B7L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

510JLrqQPeL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

51S8vwkwk3L._AA300_.jpg

51akG6ZvyAL._AA300_.jpg

51KCKCssUgL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

51HC75P49VL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Got a hair cut (really really short) and some volumising serum stuff (my hair is always flat)

£30

TheLegendofZeldaOcarinaofTime3D2.jpg

I've never played the original in any form (was on my mission when the N64 came out so I kinda skipped that whole generation). Everything that I have heard/read says I am in for a treat.

TheLegendofZeldaOcarinaofTime3D2.jpg

I've never played the original in any form (was on my mission when the N64 came out so I kinda skipped that whole generation). Everything that I have heard/read says I am in for a treat.

Now I'm a bit jealous! You still have yet to enjoy the game, and in an updated form (the 64 version and it's ports can be rather cumbersome).

Is that...a military thing? Were you in teh militariez?

His mission was to treat every moment as though it was Easy Like Sunday Morning.

His mission was to treat every moment as though it was Easy Like Sunday Morning.

A google search has shown that it is the Enhanced Laboratory Surveillance of Measels.

ELSM 1997-1999.

I'm guessing you mean mission as in LDS overseas missionary? I hate to open this whole can of worms, and no offence, but missing Ocarina of Time is a sin.

England London South Mission: I'm one of the 50% that stayed in their own country!

No video games for two years. Character building.

No video games for two years. Character building.

Soul destroying, more like it... ;)

Or sanity destroying if the end result is anything to go by :p