NEurope
Ashley

What Have You Bought?

Anyway, I bought a tub of acid to throw in ReZ's stupid face.

Jokes on you, it'll only improve it.

Whats wrong with paying for a gym membership?

Not everyone in life has the blessing of free gym memberships...

Anyway, I bought a tub of acid to throw in ReZ's stupid face.

Why would you pay for a tub of acid when you can repeatedly punch him for free?

That's not really the same thing. At all.

I know, but I'm pointing out how whilst a purchase might seem stupid to someone, it doesn't make it stupid purchase. I personally consider a gym membership pointless because there are free (and likely more fun that sat on a machine with nothing other than sweaty people for scenery) alternatives to getting in shape.

He needs his hand more.

You know what I need like a filthy old lover.

Specialized Rockhopper 2011

6267?$Display$

Received it on Monday. I used to cycle to work and hit the trails on Cannock Chase on my days off, but I stopped when my bike got totalled by a lorry a couple of years back. Since then I've grown fat and lazy (well, not really fat, but I'm certainly carrying more weight than I used to). I tried the gym. My god is it boring. Ordered this instead; so much more fun! Got a Magnum Plus Mini lock on it's way too. Just got to sort lights, gloves and some padded shorts (these are amazing).

Oh my, that's a pretty bike.

I could do with a new bike. Mine's a bit on the heavy side and since mine mainly gets used on the road, it seems a lighter bike would be more sensible. Although mine is pretty much bulletproof. Smashed the crap out of it when I fell off. Adjusted the rear gear carrier and it was good to go!

And no Daft, I won't be buying a fixie. Us rural folk have to deal with ridiculous hills. Hills are like the streets of London, but at a funny angle. It's hard to explain.

ohhh a fixie would be asking for trouble anywhere but a city! >___<

Today I bought bowling and a bit fat curry chip... no alcohol unfortunately as I was driving.. :(

Hills are my bitches.

Real hills are like those speed bumps you have in London, but bigger.

I've cycled in Switzerland. Now there were hills. Evil hills. Full of evil.

My mother used to refer to boobs as evil hills.

"Stay away from those evil hills" she warned "They'll send you straight to hell"

She was a bit old fashioned.

My mother used to refer to boobs as evil hills.

"Stay away from those evil hills" she warned "They'll send you straight to hell"

She was a bit old fashioned.

Lucky that my breasts are small and humble

So you don't confuse them

With moutains

Le lo le lo le lay

Shakira%20-%20Wherever%20Whenever.jpg

Edited by Paj!

I've cycled in Switzerland. Now there were hills. Evil hills. Full of evil.

That's awesome, guessing that wasn't during the ski season then :p

When I've been there skiing, seen booklets about biking in the summer months and thought it would be good.

did you take your own bike there?

Specialized Rockhopper 2011

6267?$Display$

Received it on Monday. I used to cycle to work and hit the trails on Cannock Chase on my days off, but I stopped when my bike got totalled by a lorry a couple of years back. Since then I've grown fat and lazy (well, not really fat, but I'm certainly carrying more weight than I used to). I tried the gym. My god is it boring. Ordered this instead; so much more fun! Got a Magnum Plus Mini lock on it's way too. Just got to sort lights, gloves and some padded shorts (these are amazing).

Nice one. Specialized are meant to be a really good make, but I've never ridden one. What's it like?

...15 p?!!!

And what did you spend that on?

That's awesome, guessing that wasn't during the ski season then :p

When I've been there skiing, seen booklets about biking in the summer months and thought it would be good.

did you take your own bike there?

I took my sister's which was a real brute of a bike. We cycled from Geneva to Milan but if I were to do it again I'd just cycle through Italy. It's cheaper and because you aren't crossing borders I think you can rent a bike so you don't have to deal with all the putting it together/taking it apart and transporting it.

Also, Italy is way cheaper. We cycled all day and had about three dinners. Was so nom.

IMAG0225.jpg

two 1kg tubs of protein (£15 each, half price from holland and barratt)

Daisy Fuentes Pilates Wii

New u fitness (yoga and pilates) Wii

I bought this magazine and the latest issue of Nuts magazine for one reason only...

the cover girl 'Elle Richie' (Which is not her real name) is some one I know

156-Cover_grande.jpg?100487

the pictures of her in Nuts and Front are pretty rude.... so just the cover of front will do.

the pictures of her in Nuts and Front are pretty rude.... so just the cover of front will do.

You do realise this is exactly why the front cover won't do, right? :p

IMAG0225.jpg

two 1kg tubs of protein (£15 each, half price from holland and barratt)

Daisy Fuentes Pilates Wii

New u fitness (yoga and pilates) Wii

Bought myself the strawberry flavour one, also from Holland and Barrett half price a while ago,tasty and worked nicely... but then I went back to get another one and they had bannanna - it's horrible!!! Tastes like medicine, eurgh. Didn't even get it half price either, gutted.