NEurope
Ashley

What Have You Bought?

Bought these tees from Uni Qlo for £6.99 each, had a £5 discount code too so the postage was free. :D

00067165.jpg

03067167.jpg

00068079001.jpg

Recent purchases:

New cable for the Satnav:

41fyPRKvpVL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

40 AA Batteries for £10:

41aeg0zuHbL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

MP3 track:

Scales:

AW09206-5657TPS481684.jpg

Pure wincereal:

crunchy-nut-corn-flakes.jpg

That's a cool one' date=' and very cheap too. Hmmmm....[/quote']

It arrived. I love it.

5813683432_66875d80ca_b.jpg

Yes.

It looks so cool :D I might get one if my bank account is not below 200€. (shipping to Germany costs £7.50. Holy shit that's a lot...)

Ordered Infamous 2 today. : peace:

Bulletstorm is awesome. And I thought the demo was turd.

Brilliant movie!

It is :)

tangled-dvd-cover_310x310.jpg

Beauty_and_the_Beast_DVD.jpg

Bought those for my girlfriend. Will be part of her birthday present :)

I don't take advantage of the fact the Wii is actually a games console (I use it for party games mainly these days, and it dawned on me that just cause I finished my 'normal' games that doesn't mean there aren't more...), so am buying some games for myself. I want Super Mario Galaxy 2 (and also Spider-Man Shattere Dimensions), but in the interest of expanding my Wii game repertoire (I have SMG and Spider-Man Web of Shadows)...

61uDfV-jCwL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

£6.70

Never played Resident Evil in my life but I'm so ready.

Looking to get Sonic Colours too.

Well you got yourself on of the best games ever there Paj!

And Sonic Colours is great too!

Check the Bargains Thread for a couple of Wii games left that I'm selling for £5, if you want any of those.

the-legend-of-zelda-ocarina-of-time-virtual-console-20070228105650676.jpg

£7, Virtual Console

My first VC purchase.

Also I'm treating this as my first playthrough, as I only ever 'had' the game cause a friend gave me his N64 and I had a mes about in his half-finished playthrough.

nintendo-3ds-flip-and-play-case-red-1092-p.jpg

£5.

Its clear the Oxford Street branch is only flagship because its location as every time I've been there...maybe it's just because I used to work for them but it was just such a mess (not literally but rather in terms of handling). The guy who served me was nice but seemed to have a lot of trouble discounting it down (but then it was labelled as £5 when bought with but only four in the store were so its clear the offer had ended but the stupid thing is it was four on a gondola end right at the front of the store) and he spent ages trying to figure it out. I wanted to say "just do a price override, put the reasons as WBW and serve all these other people behind me".

Was meant to be getting a father's day present too...

£5.

Its clear the Oxford Street branch is only flagship because its location as every time I've been there...maybe it's just because I used to work for them but it was just such a mess (not literally but rather in terms of handling). The guy who served me was nice but seemed to have a lot of trouble discounting it down (but then it was labelled as £5 when bought with but only four in the store were so its clear the offer had ended but the stupid thing is it was four on a gondola end right at the front of the store) and he spent ages trying to figure it out. I wanted to say "just do a price override, put the reasons as WBW and serve all these other people behind me".

Was meant to be getting a father's day present too...

buhhhhh work mode do not want

£5.

That's nice.

But why exactly did you need a girl's purse?