NEurope
Ashley

What Have You Bought?

What people? Why do I not know these people? Why did I not hear this amazing advice earlier? =(

Flink has probably just logged in on your account (or you forgot to log out) and blocked anyone who dared advise you to break up with him.

Can you see the other three posts on this page about how you should find yourself a new man? :sad:

Edit: What a way to start a new page. :indeed:

On the upside: the headphones I ordered yesterday arrived today (ShopTo are utterly brilliant - stuff from Play.com takes a week these days) and they're awesome. Wires are all over the place like I predicted, but they sound awesome. Especially explosions/gunfire.

Something is better than NOTHING!

That's what your girlfriend said to me in the shower this morning.

2vxj040.jpg

Anyway I bought this:

nesmallformatlogo.png

Yup. Few more years of this place.

Edited by Ashley

That's what your girlfriend said to be in the shower this morning.

2vxj040.jpg

FAIL! You disappoint me Ashley.

Edited by Ellmeister

18287183x.jpg

Took a while in town to get it through. HMV werent selling it at all and Gamestation had to email their head office to make sure it was ok to sell as there was nothing on their morning updates about it.

Also got my first street pass on my 3DS!

I just scrolled to the bottom of this page without seeing the first image and it looked like someone had spunked into a portal.

boxart-468x.jpg

Bought at a sale in a local store, 2000 ISK (10 pounds)

Way cheaper then I expected to ever find it.

Forgot what I also bought on holiday:

Cover1.jpg

Also just bought:

Dio+-+Holy+Diver+-+Front.jpg

*looks at the top of the thread*

SCREEEEW YOU, ALL!

A few months ago, I found some loooovely shoes in Jack & Jones when I was in Belgium. They were 60 euros and I really wanted them, but held out because of the price. I was gutted afterwards because I knew I wanted them.

I went to town yesterday in Bournemouth, popped into FreeSpirit who were having a sale. Low and behold, I see the shoes right in front of my eyes. I almost hyperventilated. I never get worked up over shoes (because I'm not a woman. Bitch plz). But, these were by far the most comfortable pair I have ever tried.

Best thing of all? 20 QUID! I came.