NEurope
Ashley

What Have You Bought?

I'm close to not even joking. If his noise is louder than yours and he has complained, why on earth shouldn't you complain as well?

Because I'm not a douche. : peace:

Seriously though, round here it's actually quite hard to complain about noise. Our neighbours had a rooster that crowed all hours of the day. Quite a few people complained and it took ages for the council to do anything. There were tonnes of suggestions from them, including putting a noise meter on our house to measure how often/loud the rooster was.

There isn't much the council can do when it comes to my new car, since I won't be really driving it near my/the neighbours house. He can hardly file a legitimate complaint about a car that is never near his house.

Had a bad day yesterday so i was ognna buy myself HIMYM season 2 to watch.. but no store in town had it D: so i bought this instead:

dead-reckoning2.jpg

Trying to get back into drumming, so have bought the following items:

414Fzsj5eQL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

These are the sticks I'm going to use at home to practice, although I might take them into the school, as well. Hope nobody else uses them though as they were a bit pricier.

417VA8O00QL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

So I can practice at home and brush up on a few things, like double stroke rolls and stuff.

11ag7yF8qpL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

These are the sticks I'm going to mostly use in school. A spare set.

The lot only came to about 20 quid, so can't complain.

Trying to get back into drumming, so have bought the following items:

414Fzsj5eQL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

These are the sticks I'm going to use at home to practice, although I might take them into the school, as well. Hope nobody else uses them though as they were a bit pricier.

417VA8O00QL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

So I can practice at home and brush up on a few things, like double stroke rolls and stuff.

11ag7yF8qpL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

These are the sticks I'm going to mostly use in school. A spare set.

The lot only came to about 20 quid, so can't complain.

You know what this means right?

Epic duets/duels with Ville covering video game songs.

Ooh ooh, I can totally play bass. I'm like a bass wizard. Prog rock is like totally wank and I'm like "you shall not pass, because you're shit and girly". Then it falls down a ravine or something. Then I totally shred on the bass.

Ooh ooh, I can totally play bass. I'm like a bass wizard. Prog rock is like totally wank and I'm like "you shall not pass, because you're shit and girly". Then it falls down a ravine or something. Then I totally shred on the bass.

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

I haven't properly had access to a kit for about 4 years or something. When I went to Uni, my kit stayed at home. Plus, my family packed it all away, so I couldn't use it when I was at home (to save space.)

Luckily, the school that I work at has a kit, so I'm trying to get back into it now.

I was really into it before. I've got a bass guitar as well, but haven't really touched that for a while. Since being away, my acoustic has been getting a lot of love and I'm trying to improve on that. I'm making more of an effort now, I think. My index finger is torn to bits after playing some songs which use Barre chords today and yesterday.

Levis jeans £50 -- they fit amazingly. Going back to the 50s look with high waist and tight ass. :p

Levis504StraightJeans.jpg

Levis denim jacket - £35 -- Looks better than you'd assume.

LevisTruckerDenimJacket.jpg

Calvin Klein swimming briefs £10 -- Going on holiday in summer (hopefully).

calvin-klein-briefs-logo-hipster-swim-briefs.jpg

Denim trousers and denim jacket? When did you become a 90's tv stereotype lesbian?

kopparberg-pear-cider-15-x-500ml-454-p.jpgkopparberg-pear-cider-15-x-500ml-454-p.jpgkopparberg-pear-cider-15-x-500ml-454-p.jpg

(or maybe four...I forget)

article-1296668435841-0D05084C000005DC-496381_304x499.jpg

Denim trousers and denim jacket? When did you become a 90's tv stereotype lesbian?

Also:

m2R5sm

Tanktop from American Apparel - £10

kopparberg-pear-cider-15-x-500ml-454-p.jpgkopparberg-pear-cider-15-x-500ml-454-p.jpgkopparberg-pear-cider-15-x-500ml-454-p.jpg

(or maybe four...I forget)

Was just going to post this myself.

It was three.

(PS. THE MINI INDIAN THINGS WERE AMAZING.)

Also:

m2R5sm

Tanktop from American Apparel - £10

I can see your nipples!

tumblr_lh40ckmsoE1qdrpwn.gif