N-Europe

The Colour Mafia

Dannyboy-the-Dane

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your information appears to be conflicted, I am not Bright Yellow.

...So you're saying that Dannyboy made you show up as Bright Yellow in the write-up when you were murdering people?

EDIT: Wait, what the fuck?

EDIT2: Not fair, man :(

Change Vote: Dyson

By the way, if you want to know who Lime is...

EDIT3: Wait, is this part of a mafioso's power? Change the tone of someone else in the write-up?

EDIT4: Yeah, almost tricked me, there

Change Vote: Tellyn

Cyan stayed at home and targeted Bright Yellow at the same time? Yeah, right.

Whoa, whoa, whoa. I'm Grey, the last unidentified colour, and my name hasn't appeared in the writeup yet, so how can Zell have gotten the info? My guess is he's been redirected, or an equivalent. Either way I've been framed, and probably set up by one of the mafias since I brought up the claim that there are two yesterday. I'd personally say that Zell isn't trustworthy as a result of this, but the lynch for Tellyn seems the most convincing right now, so..

I am Green, the write-up says I visited someone unidentified: you. No hint of redirection there. There's also the huge possibility that you are the unidentified person that killed Rez night 1. So my vote stands.

Tellyn, if you're not Bright Yellow then would you kindly tell us what colour you really are?

Comparing the two write-ups...

White has been replaced by grey. White is no longer in the write-up. Cyan now apparently protected bright yellow instead of dark cyan who no longer appears.

White and dark cyan have been replaced by grey and dark cyan respectively.

Is it possible that someone's power is to change the write-up and make it look like Danny was just correcting a mistake? Pretty big mistake to make... also as Jonnas says, cyan appears to be staying at home and also protecting bright yellow.

Jonnas, how do you know Tellyn is bright yellow?

vote dyson

Dyson seems more innocent now the write-up is changed. Either he's being framed by someone really clever or he has something to do with the write-up being changed.

Dyson seems more innocent now the write-up is changed. Either he's being framed by someone really clever or he has something to do with the write-up being changed.

So why are you voting for me then? :/

Besides the fact that I think you're bullshitting, it doesn't change the fact that I investigated you and you turned up evil. What's your power?

Well my power is that I don't appear in the writeup at all, so it's clear that someone has tampered with it. Alongside this I can choose someone to remove from the writeup which I didn't use last night. So me appearing in the writeup at all is just bizarre.

Jonnas, how do you know Tellyn is bright yellow?

I am Dark Cyan. Dark Cyan was there before, but not anymore. I targeted Tellyn, and what do you know, he kills Cube.

The write-up was changed so that Dark Cyan doesn't appear at all, but Cyan appears twice. I was turned into Cyan in the write-up, apparently.

Anyway, I must be the Cyan that left home. The fact that Tellyn knew beforehand that I was "misinformed" just goes to show: Tellyn is Evil, and probably knows who changed that write-up.

Also, didn't Paj also claim to do something, but the write-up said otherwise? Looks like this a real power. And underlining colours in the write-up, as well.

Hmm, it looks like whoever is underlined, will die the next night. I happen to be Dark Magenta. Due to this, i think it be wise if i use my one time power now, even if i single out a townie, i'll at least give someone a target to protect. Reveal: Tellyn.

Also, Vote: Dyson.

I don't know who to believe! Zell has no reason to speak out if he questions the info, and therefore I believe him. I'm still not sure what's going on with Tellyn, as the write-ups are confusing enough without someone changing the colours. I am still suspicious of Tellyn from yesterday but I'm sorry Jonnas I'm not sure what it is that we have on him? Sorry, I must be being really slow in this game but it's getting pretty hard to follow.

For now, especially considering Maddog using a reveal power on Tellyn, I think we are best lynching Dyson today and then we will know what Tellyn is for tomorrow. How exactly will this power work Maddog?

Vote: Dyson

Role Reveal:

Bright Yellow (Tellyn) (Evil)

Each night you may select a player to roleblock. His or her active nightpower will fail that night. In addition, the colour of the player you target as well as the colours of any players that target you will appear brighter in that night's write-up.

Dyson (7): Zell, Tellyn, chairdriver, Sméagol, jayseven, MadDog, Nintendohnut

Tellyn (4): Jonnas, heroicjanitor, Dyson, The Peeps

10 is the majority.

Dark Red, Yellow, Dark Blue, Bright Red, Lime, Cyan, Dark Magenta and Dark Yellow all stayed at home. Green visited someone unidentified while Blue visited Dark Blue. Black followed Blue while Grey visited Dark Yellow, and both Black and Grey were being watched by Bright Green. Grey was also being followed by Bright Cyan, and Magenta took notes of this. When Bright Cyan got home, he was met in the doorway and killed by Bright Yellow, who was protected by Cyan.

Cube is dead. He was Bright Cyan. He was good.

Later that night, Dark Green paid a visit to Yellow. And killed him.

dan-likes-trees is dead. He was Yellow. He was good.

Day 3 begins now.

18 players remain. 10 is the majority.

chairdriver

Diageo

Dyson

Eenuh

Ellmeister

heroicjanitor

jayseven

Jonnas

MadDog

Marcamillian

Mundi

Nintendohnut

Paj Meen Ah

Rummy

Sméagol

Tellyn

The Peeps

Zell

FUUUUUUUUUUU

Ah well, I was never going to catch up with 10 pages tbf

So dan didn't get to do anything. I still wonder what exactly caused his silence.

I would have thought that me explaining that I had no internet until today might have been a clue...