N-Europe

Randomise Your Life (For a Week..)

nekunando

It's my mum! I live with her, and she has a bizarre paranoia about fire, and thinks an oven if a fire hazzard!!! Jeez. So it's mico meals for me...

So, what are the general food dishes in the house of Pancake?

I would die without an oven. No homemade potato wedges. Or Lasagna. Or roast chicken.

Sure it's not all that common, but I know of someone without an oven... well now Pancakes too, so two people... and yeah they just use a microwave. Microwave Lasagne is nice FLink!

I wouldn't have thought there's much between an oven and microwave in terms of safety... but I don't want you having to resort to frying bacon off of your car engine pancakes.

Edited by Retro_Link

So, what are the general food dishes in the house of Pancake?

Well luckily i am in love with M&S ready meals, so - dem. Usually. But it's annoying that there are ready meals i can't have. Those "oven only" ones drive me crazy. HOW alluring?? TAUNTING me??! Bastard.

Yeah, but then...3 years is different to not having an oven ever!

I am actually genuinally worried for Pancake. Get the lady an oven! We'll hide it in her room somewhere.

A workmate actually suggested a micro oven for my bedroom. But the mental image of it was so tragic i committed suicide.

If you have a toaster its a whole lot more dangerous than an oven... But don't tell her that or you will be toast deprived :P

Oh jesus. You have NO idea how long it took me to coax her into even allowing THAT!! 5 years without toast. CAN.YOU.BELIEVE.

Sure it's not all that common, but I know of someone without an oven... well now Pancakes too, so two people... and yeah they just use a microwave. Microwave Lasagne is nice FLink!

I wouldn't have thought there's much between an oven and microwave in terms of safety... but I don't want you having to resort to frying bacon off of your car engine pancakes.

MMM. Bacon. I have to have the microwave variety of bacon. In other words: bacon that is a SHADOW of its former self.

Well luckily i am in love with M&S ready meals, so - dem. Usually. But it's annoying that there are ready meals i can't have. Those "oven only" ones drive me crazy. HOW alluring?? TAUNTING me??! Bastard.

A workmate actually suggested a micro oven for my bedroom. But the mental image of it was so tragic i committed suicide.

Oh jesus. You have NO idea how long it took me to coax her into even allowing THAT!! 5 years without toast. CAN.YOU.BELIEVE.

MMM. Bacon. I have to have the microwave variety of bacon. In other words: bacon that is a SHADOW of its former self.

What do you have to cook with then? Just a microwave? That's very strange... An oven isn't really a fire hazard unless you forget you have something in it.

microwaves and toasters are the biggest fire hazards out of them all...

I know the only time we've ever set the fire alarm off (by accident of course) is when we leave the toast in too long..

You could get one of those flat hobs? They aren't gas run and shine BRIGHT RED for all to see, so its not like you can miss them being on.

microwaves and toasters are the biggest fire hazards out of them all...

For the love of sweet jesus, don't tell HER that.

You could get one of those flat hobs? They aren't gas run and shine BRIGHT RED for all to see, so its not like you can miss them being on.

The red would scare her.

hahahaha ohmy.

Surely like... food must cost you a bomb?! I know M&S most certainly aren't cheap.. I think you may actually be BETTER OFF living by yourself hahah.

I'm very much accustomed to my M&S now. I'd have to be weaned off if i lived alone... it'd be like Trainspotting!