N-Europe

Xpert 11 Season 15: On Your Talent Agent's Secret Service

Haden

Not surprised Mcoy won as he has a very good home record. Just annoyed how we let in so many after 80 minutes. Rocky Andervi gets injured 4 minutes into the new season and is out for 2 weeks :(

Mcoy was lucky that you played pressure with 4 midfielders away from home. This left your late game very open to Mcoys offensive side (plus home advantage) and allowed Mcoy to take several goals in quick sucession.

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

premier-league-badge.gif

Madpools midfield will always always force saves!

Haden United 3-0 Noodle Esporte Clube

United got off to a perfect start at home against promoted Noodle. Noodle who have a good record against United never looked comfortable this time around, both teams played 4-4-2 but United made all the chances. What Noodle did do effectively in the first half is slow the tempo down and limit chances to only 2 making it 0-0 as half time occurred. However Eveleens carried on his good form from last season by tapping in the break through goal from a corner at 76 minutes. It took United until the 88th minute to put the game away as Weesle set up Marconossi to slot away a confidence boosting 1 on 1 goal. Durov curled one of his famous free kicks into the path of a running Eveleens who whacked it home to make it 3-0 in extra time. United were great in all areas it has to be said and have sent a warning shot to other teams. Noodle will want to forget this match, although they did develop some midfield youth which is a positive.

Battlestar Odwinica 1-1 DuDs Baggies

Odwinica vs Baggies was an interesting 1st game encounter for sure, they have an equal record against each other and both managers are highly respected. Odwinica was rocked by the retirements of two highly skilled defenders, the manager countered this by drafting in Grayson a high skilled older defender. Odwinica tried to play a balanced game using a 4-4-2 formation, while Baggies opted for 3-4-3 wanting to exploit uncertainty in Odwinicas defense. It was Odwinica that piled on the early pressure however, Baggies 3 man defense was unable to cope with an early attack and gave away a penalty. Bello who was so good last season for Odwinica stepped up to take it, it pinged off the post and was hacked away by a Baggies defender. Odwinica didn't give up and Oy fed Groves a through ball, Groves chipped the goalie for a great opening goal. Odwinica looked good value at this point but just as they tried to settle back down, Wooten lobbed the ball over their defense for a running Campa to chest down and half volley in to equalize. The 2nd half saw the tempo calm, both teams suffered bad injuries to key midfield players, Wooten had to leave with a minor injury while the Odwinica captain and head midfielder Malmsteen was taken off on a stretcher after a botched tackle and could miss multiple games a huge blow for Odwinica. This was an good encounter for the neutral and a fair result, the rematch will be one to look out for.

Madpool 3-1 Roostophe Rovers

Madpool saw their great start last season ruined by a poor 2nd half of the campaign, they will be hoping this time a good start is followed by a strong finish. They have certainly started well beating former champions Rovers 3-1, Madpools 4-5-1 formation was perfect for combating Rovers 3-5-2 set up. Madpool created way more chances 11 to 4, in a bizarre counter attack move Carey sent defender Galisteu through to net the opening goal. Carey again was to much for Rovers to handle as he lost his man and Hadley found him with a lovely through ball, Carey smashed it past the goalie to make it 2-0. Cuadrado found Mongington who nutmegged the Madpool goalie as it looked like a fightback might be on the cards in the 2nd half. However a clinical finish by youth midfielder Trainer to a curling corner kick put the game beyond doubt. Madpool deserved the win, they were a scary creative force and always looked more threatening they need to maintain this level of play throughout the season. For Rovers they are a bit of an enigma looking great one game then average the next, they will want to prove themselves to be at the top of their game this season.

Mcoys Sons 4-1 Silverdale Hotpot

Silverdale a team that has been a regular feature of the middle league for the past 5 seasons before winning it last season, made their debut in the top league. Silverdale went with a 4-4-2 formation against Sons 3-5-2, a boring first half was littered with injuries for both teams, Andervi taking a long term injury for Silverdale was a blow for the veteran midfielder. Fitzgerald who came on for the Sons to replace Harris fired in a long range shot in the 61st minute as the Sons started to look dangerous. Chances were few and far between for Silveradle, however Jerome toe poked in a corner kick to level the score with 11 minutes to go. What followed was a rout, as Heckingbottom set up first Jerome then Rufus to score a goal each in the space of two minutes. Fitzgerald rounded the game off by dribbling the ball past Silverdales defense to score a glorious 2nd goal. Silverdale will be very disappointed not with the loss but the way they fell apart in the last 10 minutes. Mcoys Sons not only survived last season but looked like a top tier side, with this superb opening display they are reinforcing that judgment.

Most Important Result: Madpool 3-1 Roostophe Rovers, was important for Madpool to get off to a good start this season and they did just that.

Turned on the Style Award: Madpool, the Sons may have scored more goals but Madpool were a incredible creative force.

Player of the Day: Garth Carey, Madpool, a clean sweep for Madpool, Carey was simply an all seeing creative force in midfield today.

All I heard/read there was boo hoo I'm not as good as Elites/Chelski FC :p Man up Scotty.

Can anyone update me with the stats for me vs Charlie at xpert 11?

My ranking currently says I'm at :

295 of 87582 (world)

49 of 9694(england)

My highest was:

42 of 80017

6 of 9297

04/06/10

You still think that little status under your bar is truthful? :p

All I heard/read there was boo hoo I'm not as good as Elites/Chelski FC :p Man up Scotty.

295 of 87582 (world)

49 of 9694(england)

My highest was:

42 of 80017

6 of 9297

04/06/10

My rankings aren't high because I don't have a team in the official league. I'm sure if I did I would be right up there with Duffster (the dude from Scotland who always seems to be number 1 in the world). So there. :heh:

295 of 87582 (world)

49 of 9694(england)

My highest was:

42 of 80017

6 of 9297

04/06/10

7 wins to you 3 draws 5 losses.

20-15 GD in your favour.

liga1j.png

Round 1

It's a brand new season of Xpert 11 and anything can happen so stand by for ACTION!

Cubic County 3 – 3 AFC ReZ’s Rabies

It was a stirring start to the season as former Lower-League 1 Champions Cubic County took on the Rabies, still fresh from successful promotion after a strong runners up finish in League 2. Neither side wasted any time and both went on the offensive, Alm scoring first with a signature ranged shot for the Rabies with McGreal equalising shortly after with a confident header. The second half arrived with riot of thrills and spills, Maupas weaving through the Cubic defence to find the net only for Cubic’s Zellman to mirror the feat less then ten minutes later. This left everything square with twenty minutes to go and both sides tiring so when McGreal scored a lucky distant strike to pull the home side ahead that seemed the end of it only for Osmanovski to score a late header off a corner from Hallerstrom to leave the game 3-3.

Bayern Fish 1 – 1 Chelski FC

It was a slightly more cautious affair as the top performing rookies from last seasons ‘League 2 took on the former overall champions and recently renamed Essex Elites, now Chelski FC. Both goals came reasonably early in the first half and both off of excellent direct free-kicks, first from for Chelski and then from Hammarksjold for Fish. Neither side seemed to eager to break themselves so early in the season and played it cool albeit with a few bold attempts to leave the game drawn with an unlucky injury to Graflund of Fish the only other major incident.

The Sixty-Fourthers 2 – 2 Recall United

It was a solid and fairly clean match at the Gaggelion Megastad as last season’s runaway ‘League 2 winners Recall took on the mighty-fallen 64ers, still consolidating after being unceremoniously dumped from the top tier the season before last. It seemed at first Recall would not be stopped as Rex Holligdale burst through in just a few minutes to put them a head. However the 64ers soon regrouped and struck back before half time with a superb long range goal from Dilchad Osman. All things seemed equal in the second half with neither side finding an advantage until Brett Whiteside scored a superb freekick straight into the net. All seemed lost as the 64ers were held by Recall’s iron defence until veteran Latif al Rikabi punted a cross right onto the head of the youthful striker Bashur to equalise just before full time. Final score 2-2 with Recall United promising danger to established opponents.

Emo Blades 4 – 1 Eights United

The only definitive result of the opening round proved to be a complete slaughter as the visiting Eights United were smashed by Emo Blades in front of cheering home fans. For the whole first half the Eights had no reply as the Blades struck again and again, piling home no fewer then three goals before the whistle from Dent, Agirre and Shannonbridge respectively. Things got even more heated in the second half as the Eights found some piece of themselves and made a gallant fight back, Yusri scoring a confident close range shot early after the whistle and could have had another were it not for a badly missed penalty by Gresdhal. A pair of red cards as tensions flared were dispensed before Piechinik scrabbled through to finish the game 4 – 1 to the home side.

Most Important Result - Emo Blades 4 – 1 Eights United, the only decisive result gives Emo Blades a head start.

Turned on Style – Recall United refuse to rest on their laurels.

Player of the Day – Hubert Zellman leading from the midfield to keep AFC ReZ’s Rabies in contention.

Edited by gaggle64