N-Europe

Xpert 11 Season 15: On Your Talent Agent's Secret Service

Haden

ReZ; the ref was skill 7, so bruise would've meant you gave away free kicks (I still think bruise is useless). You had three defenders and very offensive on with no offside traps, which meant that any breakaways would've een punishing. Your subs that came on the pitch were pretty poor.

Yeah there's a lot of luck involved but i think you played a formation that is riskier should the dice roll against you. I do feel for you though buddy - We all have our shit seasons. If you get relegated then consider it a season of form training!

Like last season? That did a lot of good. :p

I hear ya though. I didn't know about any of that stuff you posted. I always use bruise if referee is low harshity. Guess I won't in future. :)

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's that hulk-like special skill some players have. If bruise is on then they'll play better. Aside from that, you'll essentially just injure the other team more if the ref is blind, get more bookings if he's harsh, give more free kicks away if he's skillfull, and put your own players at risk for injury if they're injury prone or just old.

So I really see it as a tactic used where you want to hurt your opponent so that they have trouble playing a full-strength team in future games. It's not very nice.

I think Noodle forgot to set tactics as he had no reserves. Then he had a player sent off and a player injured meaning he was playing with 9 men for most of the game. Doesn't feel like I deserve the victory, but just pleased that I could escape the drop! Next game is absolutely crucial. Anyone of myself, Roostophe, Odwin or Dyson could get relegated!

Got outclassed today, well played Dyson.

Can't believe how close it is at the top, no idea who's going to win it.

Indeed its literally demented! Happy with my draw today and of course with your result lol.

This is the best season closeness wise I think the top league has ever had I think, glad to be part of it. :bouncy:

Victory over the top team, that's 6 points taken off them this season :P Feel like I should be 6pts up from where I am, so maybe I can just karmically equal them out.

Was a risky game for me, and the numbers say it should've gone the other way -- but my teamwork values were maxed out for each part of the team. It's coming together!

One of my players has played 12 games and only has 5 dev value. He's injured so that's probably all it is... but probably going to sell him at the end of the season.

Victory over the top team, that's 6 points taken off them this season :P Feel like I should be 6pts up from where I am, so maybe I can just karmically equal them out.

Was a risky game for me, and the numbers say it should've gone the other way -- but my teamwork values were maxed out for each part of the team. It's coming together!

One of my players has played 12 games and only has 5 dev value. He's injured so that's probably all it is... but probably going to sell him at the end of the season.

Transfer window closes in 5 hours! Sell him quick!

I should have had my ass handed to me today and I nearly won! I'm really pleased with the outcome. I have a decent run out now and will be able to get all my players dev values up nicely.

I was sooooo lucky. :)

Playing bruise probably cost me 2 points since you scored on a free kick and penalty. If it weren't for my team's dominant possession and creating many chances I would have been really cross if I didn't get at least a point. Bit similar to a PES 2011 match I had online today, I created 18 chances with more possession, my opponent I think had 4 chances, game ended 1-1:woops:

I'll take a point though. Weird how in the top league you're either involved with the promotion challenge or relegation battle:hehe:

My change report is going to be terrible, most people are on 12-13 Dev value but some are as low as 9 :(.

Edited by Rowan

Indeed its literally demented! Happy with my draw today and of course with your result lol.

This is the best season closeness wise I think the top league has ever had I think, glad to be part of it. :bouncy:

Mcoy gambled a lot with that 3 - 4 - 3 formation, luckily it didn't bite Mcoy in the arse.

Mcoy is happy with a draw considering Haden has a slightly superior side and seems in far better form. Mcoy just has to hope that the next few results go his way to perhaps steal first place ;)

premier-league-badge.gif

New teams, when you notice the dev, the dirty tricks they play.

Hope it's right when they retire, old and bony.

Noodle Esporte Clube 0-2 Roostophe Rovers

Noodle suffered an important home loss against an aggressive Rovers in a bad tempered match. Noodle played a 4-4-2 formation against 3-4-3 for Rovers, Noodles attack looked very poor while Rovers were fresh and dynamic. Fowler shot in a classy goal that went in off the post to put Rovers ahead before being stretchered off after a horrid collision with a Noodle player before half time. Both teams had the same amount of chances but Noodle looked worthless up front, Mazzoleni sealed the match for Rovers with a diving header just before time. Just before the end Barros was horribly injured by a reckless McGrath tackle that earned him a straight red. Noodle fans were upset with Rovers rough style of play but were also annoyed at their teams lack of bite. Rovers carry on up the table with this good win.

Mcoys Sons 2-1 Battlestar Odwinica

The Sons edged a win in a dramatic game against Odwinica, both teams played 4-3-3 making for an exciting encounter. The Sons looked by far the more creative side with 8 chances against 2 for Odwinica. This pressure gave the Sons a penalty early on, Jevons took it but Backer tipped it over to the delight of away fans. Rufus headed the Sons ahead in the 2nd half however Bello equaled things up with a penalty for Odwinica that he smashed in off the post. As the Sons carried on putting pressure on Downer got badly injured in a collision and as the pace quickened, Odwinica defender Howarth made a big mistake heading it past his own goalie into the net when trying to clear the ball. The Sons were awarded another penalty before the end, Jevons stepped up again, blasted it down the center and Backer saved it with his foot! Jevons will certainly not want to face Backer in a penalty shoot out any time soon. However the Sons still won and carried their ascent up the table but Odwinica showed they are becoming more than just an akward side to face but a dangerous one to.

Dysonism F.C 1-2 Haden United

Dysonism hadn't lost a game to United for two seasons before this match but United pulled a crucial victory out the bag. United played a solid 4-4-2 against a 3-5-2 Dysonism formation, Durov sweetly set up Marconossi for a blistering long shot to make it 1-0 to United. Moments later Twigg hobbled off as Dysonisms offensive options became limited. However a penalty to Dysonism gave them an eqauliser as Stenholm made no mistakes. It was all United in the 2nd half, Dysonism only made 2 chances in the whole half while United made 7 despite having 1 less man in midfield. Marconossi smashed one in off the post to send United fans wild. Dysonism had no response and looked unsure, a feeling they did not have last season. United look very strong after this win and will want to push forward in their double against Odwinica.

Silverdale Hotpot 1-3 Madpool

Madpool carried on their claim to be title favorites with a convincing away win against Silverdale. Silverdale played a 4-3-3 formation while Madpool went for a 3-5-2 set up, Trainer and Naranjo seemed to have a telepathic understanding in the 1st half. Trainer set up two shots and a header for Naranjo to put in making it 3-0 to Madpool at half time. Sidwell pulled one back for Silverdale in the 2nd half but it was to little to late as Madpools midfield led by Quintal shut the game down. For Silverdale it was a unfortunate loss, while Madpool will revel in their dominance over another side that gives them 3 more precious points.

Most Important Result: Dysonism F.C 1-2 Haden United, Uniteds best result yet?

Turned on the Style Award: Madpool, 11 chances and 3 goals away, incredible!

Player of the Day: Stanley Trainer, Madpool, provided 3 assists today, wonderful at the age of 21.

Like many others I am behind in reports lol. I will try and get back on track before the thrilling finale that the top league seems to be serving this season!

Can someone text me the scores plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

I think a few of you have my number (IIRC ReZ Jay Haden?).

Though Haden thought I was some weird stalker for a while, that was great.

tf2_spy.jpg

I know you are.

I would but dont have your number anymore.