NEurope
Shorty

The Official N-E Quiz 100 Question Special (Scores Updated)

92. Pipistrelle!! Bats are awesome, look:
Too easy for you! :heh:

83 - Monday?
Yep, I would've given one more point if you'd told me what time exactly :heh:

72. David, played by Dylan Moran.
Yus!

Numero 48

Depends really on personal preferance. Mine is Roger Moore, but yours could be Sean Connery, Daniel Craig, George Lazenby, Timothy Dalton or Pierce Brosnan for all i know.

I shall place the guess on Sean Connery

Ah, I'm going to have to take the answer you put in bold, which isn't what I have written here... shame... really....

58. - Oak, spruce, beech, elm, fern.
I think fern is a class of tree rather than a species but you get a point anyway. A bonus point for spruce the most common kind of Christmas tree.

28 - Rear Window.
Correct. No extra points for all that other stuff :heh:

21) Paper x 19 in a row, then I'll go for a sturdy rock for go #20.
This was probably my favourite question, although hardly a question. Here's what I wrote down:

scissors scissors paper rock paper rock scissors rock scissors paper rock rock scissors paper scissors paper rock scissors rock paper

So with that in mind, here's how you scored (W means a win to you)

L L D W D W L W L D W W L D L D W L W L

The underline is the best of 5 so unfortunately I win. That means the question is still open, I will pick a new twenty right now!

84. Pink Lady. I think I know what it is if it isn't that, and then if it isn't THAT, then its a poor example of what it is, and I think I'd know what its a poor example of.

Why I think its a Pink Lady? There are few apples that have such clear definement of multiple colours. As you can see the yellowish green doesn't particularly fade into the deep pinkish red, they're quite clear cut. Also the skin looks the right texture and unblemished.

I know my apples.

Also lol = I wondered why you asked me that.

All that gibberish and you're wrong :heh: Pink lady is shinier.

61. That's Amore (sp?)

It sure is.

97. Does Brandon Routh’s surname rhyme with mouth or booth?

The latter. I've been saying it wrong since the first promo shot of Superman Returns right untill I heard Edgar Wright on 6music this week talking about Scott Pilgrim.

I'm allowed to guess the same one again right?

You can guess the same or any other once told you're wrong.
97. Does Brandon Routh’s surname rhyme with mouth or booth?

The latter. I've been saying it wrong since the first promo shot of Superman Returns right untill I heard Edgar Wright on 6music this week talking about Scott Pilgrim.

Edgar Wright was... ironically... wrong. Hm, I guess this one is a bit easy now. Note to self, no more "a" or "b" questions :heh:

97. Brandon Routh as in Mouth. Either that or he doesn't know how to pronounce his own name.

...fuck you, Wright. I'm downloading your film for free because of this outrage.

20. What's a haberdashery

- a store for selling items used in sewing etc or a men's outfitter

95. It foams up. Which makes for a handy weapon if you put a hole in the lid of the coke bottle?

RE: Routh/routh (lol): think of how we pronounce route differently in uk/us. Someone with routh as a surname in the UK is likely to pronounce it as if it rhymes with booth... but seeing as it's his name, going by how he pronounces is makes sense!

So, at 7:59 tonight are we free to have a go at as many unanswered questions as we like? Or still 1 each unless wrong?

35. What is the answer to life the universe and everything?

Answer is 42

So, at 7:59 tonight are we free to have a go at as many unanswered questions as we like? Or still 1 each unless wrong?

Normally it would be 24 hours like you said, but since this one is super long, I haven't completely made up my mind. Watch this space! Or the original post, ideally. Every answer since I last posted is correct, well done.

I don't understand the 1 + 1 one ending at 0... I'm sure there's something sneaky involved, what is it?

I don't understand the 1 + 1 one ending at 0... I'm sure there's something sneaky involved, what is it?

Sneaky, all in black text:

1 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 1x0

Was I wrong about 61? Your reply made it sound like I was right but it's still unchecked on the main list...

;_;

I actually want to answer more. Because it's more fun than writing a dissertation. :p

You sure would :D OK, it's reopened for another round. God help me, anyone is now free to answer ONE MORE QUESTION

10. 356 x 007 = 2492

If I'm understanding the question right at least...