N-Europe

DIY Mafia: The Game Thread

MadDog

• Replies 906
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all, I am the replacement for the coolness of bears! Been reading this thread along with the Brawl, very interesting stuff, enjoyable to follow along with!

Missed a day phase! Seemed pretty solid anyhow. Shame how both mafias are in night phase now I'm online, how long do the nights last in this one? Either way, should be on sometime tomorrow, probs morningish.

Night 6

The red character had finished watching his new box set, and thought he’d go and check up on the small ring thing. Little did he know, the ring was on his way to him at the same time. The ring attempted to lure the red character, but the tattooed man was having none of it.

The well built man was trying to go about his business, but an energetic red haired woman stopped him from doing so. The big eared character watched the red haired women.

The good looking man couldn’t find his target; he pulled out his address book, and came across his address. On his way to his targets house, the long haired man invited him into his house. The good looking man accepted his kind offer. He took a seat while the long haired man went into the kitchen to make some tea. The long haired man had other ideas, he came back into the living room wielding a knife, and the good looking man hesitated, before making a dash to the door. He was too slow. The mafia had taken revenge.

Dannyboy-the-Dane is dead. He was The Old Spice Guy.

Old-Spice-Guy-Remix-01-2010-07-18.jpg

He was a tracker, he was good.

Player List (10)

Dan-likes-trees

Dyson

Ellmeister

Gizmo

Jonnas

Nintendohnut

Paj Meen Ah

ReZourceman

Rummy

Sméagol

Majority is 6

Day 7 starts now!

Hmm.

- Nintendonhut can perhaps finally give us some insight into ReZ's character.

- Well, the red haired woman finally makes an appearance again, since, night 1 I think. So is this Rummy? If Paj's evil, the red haired woman must be good. If however Paj was telling the truth, she's evil. It's hard to tell since we don't have a lot of info on her, but we already had a town roleblocker. At least Ellmeister can tell us who she is.

- I think we should pressure Gizmo and dan-likes-trees. I'm sure one is the long-haired hippie, the other must be the Canadian. The long haired man must die, the Canadian guy.. I think he's mafia, but he also hasn't been very active at night, so it's hard to tell. My hunch says mafia though. It's either one.

Vote: Gizmo

Paj is the shape altering well built man, who has been roleblocked again, this time by the red haired woman, and previous night by you.

Wait, I see you targeted Ellmeister ReZ, I read the previous write-up again. Then the well built man failed for other reasons, he doesn't exactly seem to be roleblocked then.

So, ReZ... Nintendohnut says his (confirmed) investigative power only works once every two days, and you try to roleblock him? I would expect the mafia to roleblock him during this particular night.

Vote: ReZ

You've been evading your rightful lynching for far too long. When Nintendohnut comes online, he'll confirm you're evil, and finally avenge MoogleViper.

So, ReZ... Nintendohnut says his (confirmed) investigative power only works once every two days, and you try to roleblock him? I would expect the mafia to roleblock him during this particular night.

Vote: ReZ

You've been evading your rightful lynching for far too long. When Nintendohnut comes online, he'll confirm you're evil, and finally avenge MoogleViper.

God damn right I roleblocked him, I don't believe him.

Wait, I see you targeted Ellmeister ReZ, I read the previous write-up again. Then the well built man failed for other reasons, he doesn't exactly seem to be roleblocked then.

I targetted Paj last night, and Nintendohnut today.

(Anyway, I'm going to bed now. If a lynch train for me leaves the station at least hold off a few votes till morning for me to answer any questions) kthxbai.

Okay, does anyone remember in the game where he talked about having to "find" someone. He said that someone can help him with his being a ring theory and got annoyed when no-one came through for him? What was that all about ReZ?

Does anyone know how many mafia have died? I can't remember, Maddog would you be able to say? Really can't be bothered to look up myself. I'm thinking perhaps there are 2 maximum.

Possibilities mainly are Dyson, Dan-likes-trees, Gizmo and Smeagol. I honestly can't remember what these people have done/said to help the game. Dan and Smeagol's voting activity has been a bit suspicious/ at the end

I think Rummy is a townie an just doesn't believe Paj who is also town.

ReZ is just ReZ saying silly things.

Whoever out of the mafia voted for the fish to act like part of the team will have known who the last person to vote will die. Apart from Jayseven, no-one is that stupid to get a double mafia loss in one go :p Therefore, I think Smeagol could be yet again suspiciously getting in there before the last vote.

Just a possibility. Smeagol, I would like to know where you appear in the write up please.