N-Europe

DIY Mafia: The Game Thread

MadDog

Majority is 8

3 - Coolness Bears (Tellyn, The fish)

1 - Paj Meen Ah (Sméagol)

8 - Diageo (Nintendohnut, Ellmeister, ReZourceman, Paj Meen Ah, Cube, dan-likes-trees, Dannyboy-the-Dane, Jonnas)

1 - ReZourceman (Diageo)

----------------------------------------------------------

Majority has been reached!

The townies had reflected on their thoughts, and came to a conclusion.

Diageo is dead. He was Shadow the Hedgehog.

assist16_080314awk05_display.jpg

He was the mafias random redirector.

Player List (14)

Coolness Bears

Dan-likes-trees

Dannyboy-the-Dane

Dyson

Ellmeister

Gizmo

Jonnas

Nintendohnut

Cube

Paj Meen Ah

ReZourceman

Sméagol

Tellyn

The fish

Night 5 begins now!

• Replies 906
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And I have no connection to Dannyboy, I told you before. Haven't been working with him. We just agreed that the evidence for Rez was greater. Which it still is, we even had a deal we would kill him the next night.

Also Rez sent me a PM saying you are all bitches, and he threw puppies in a river, and slagged your mother.

This is probably the most interesting post Diageo has made. In it, he confirms that he is mafia 'we even had a deal we would kill him'. Therefore we know he's evil.

What is also very interesting is how intent he is on making sure we know Dannyboy isn't associated with him. As a dying breath when you come out as a mafia member, it would make more sense to help your team by saying 'ha yeah he's mafia'. It would lead to a lot of questions about Dannyboy the next day. However, he's saying 'I'm mafia but nope, not Dannyboy. Definitely not him. We were going to kill him, he's such a townie!'

By admitting he's a mafia member and then making clear Dannyboy is not it just makes Dannyboy look more guilty.

Sadly I can't prove any of this tonight as my power won't work.

Doublepost: Shit, sorry. Night time. That's what you get for quoting *sleeps*

Rummy has replaced Coolness Bears!

Night 5

The writer began his task, but was unable to find his target. He went to go check his house, and found the red character sat down watching some TV, he took note. After finishing what he set out to do, he set off home. He was intercepted by the long haired man, who invited him back to his house for a bite to eat. The writer was about to say yes, but the tattooed man who had been watching over him jumped out and pulled him away from the long haired man.

The Canadian guy wanted to get a look at his target, he found the robot sat in his house, and got a good look at him.

The big eared character watched as the well built man tried to complete his objective, but he was halted by a small ring shaped thing. The spiky character took note of the small rings actions.

The shop worker had finished his shift, and set off home. The camouflaged man had his next target in his sights. BANG. The shop worker fell to the floor in a puddle of blood. The camouflaged man swiftly left the scene. The good looking man appeared out the shadows. He had watched the whole thing.

Tellyn is dead. He was Chuck Bartowski.

nup_111043_0268.thumbnail.jpg

He was the towns double voter.

Player List (13)

Dan-likes-trees

Dannyboy-the-Dane

Dyson

Ellmeister

Gizmo

Jonnas

Nintendohnut

Cube

Paj Meen Ah

ReZourceman

Rummy

Sméagol

The fish

Majority is 7

Day 6 starts now!

Poor Tellyn. Doesn't get to post 2 days (well, not really), and when he wasn't of any more use, they killed him. What a way to go..

But we got wonderful news. Dannyboy can tell us who the camouflaged man is, so we can lynch the fucker :p.

I'll post a breakdown later, although I think this one is quite clear now, so not really necessary.

Actually, at this point, we might as well wait if Danny knows who the camouflaged man is.

Vote: ReZ

I'm just making a statement. I'm not off his back yet.

New Post: Wait, I just remembered Cube's investigation of Paj is probably more solid and less mind-screwey. Change Vote: Paj Meen Ah

Good he was roleblocked. I mean, Paj, you know we don't like the shapeshifting, so if you really were town, you would've done nothing, but ReZ here has stopped you from doing whatever you planned to do (my guess: shapeshift the camouflaged man). I think ReZ is pretty clear now.

Anyway; vote: The fish

The writer began his task, but was unable to find his target. He went to go check his house, and found the red character sat down watching some TV, he took note.

Also, I just find that hilarious.