NEurope
MadDog

DIY Mafia: The Game Thread

Sorry but a silencer is just not a townie role. At all. What's the point in a townie silencer? There isn't one. But for the mafia it is very useful for keeping someone quiet who has info/has been outspoken. Rez, I urge you to vote.

And Diageo, a single vote for Dannyboy doesn't really prove anything. Voting for mundi might though, especially if he turns out to be evil.

There are actually 2 votes, and I was just voting on principle.

I haven't been in enough games to know if roles are definitely good or definitely bad. Although it sounds very suspicious. If he turns out to be good, it's on your head Nintedohnut.

Changevote: Mundi

Rez, I urge you to vote.

I do tend to agree and I still think we should lynch him, but if we can get a role claim out of him at least. Going out now, soon as I get back if he isn't lynched I'll whack it back on him.

Sorry but a silencer is just not a townie role. At all. What's the point in a townie silencer? There isn't one. But for the mafia it is very useful for keeping someone quiet who has info/has been outspoken. Rez, I urge you to vote.

See, my only worry is that MadDog doesn't know this. I made the rookie mistake of making a townie silencer in my first game since I didn't realise how pointless it was.

If someone is trying to get you lynched and you silence them, is that not a useful townie role?

Then who would you know to silence? If you know they are a mafia then you would explicitly say to get them lynched..

You don't know they are mafia, you just know they are suspicious of you even though you are good and you want them silenced for a day so they won't get you wrongfully lynched.

That action would just make you look so fishy as a mafia person its silly. If you want to do that its fine by me, I was just agreeing it doesn't make much sense to have a silencer as a townie.

I love how it's on my head if he's good. That's slightly ridiculous when it wasn't my information in the first place. I was just saying that the role only makes sense as a mafia role, and for that reason I do think he's evil. Still, I guess we'll find out soon, I think we have majority now.

Majority is 10

1 - Dannyboy-the-Dane (Cube)

11 - Mundi (Zell, Dannyboy-the-Dane, MoogleViper, Nintendohnut, Paj Meen Ah, Sméagol, The fish, Dyson, Diageo, Ellmeister, dan-likes-trees)

1 - No Lynch (ReZ)

A Majority has been reached!

The town knew what he was capable of, and took swift action.

Mundi is Dead. He was Gene from God Hand

gene.jpg

The mafia silencer.

Night 3 begins now. The day phase will start tomorrow, so get your PMs in ASAP.

Player List (17)

Coolness Bears

Cube

Dan-likes-trees

Dannyboy-the-Dane

Diageo

Dyson

Ellmeister

Gizmo

Jonnas

MoogleViper

Nintendohnut

Paj Meen Ah

ReZourceman

Sméagol

Tellyn

The fish

Zell

Night 3

The writer went searching for more information; the red person and the man dressed in white were looking for the same target. They located their target; the red character was on his way to disturb the red character. The good looking man was searching for his target, but he was knocked over by a speedy character, confusing him. He instead tracked a big eared character, who was taking in what he saw of the shadowy character. A spiky character watched over the good looking man.

The long haired man was looking for his target, when a squirrel caught his attention, he was sidetracked. The squirrel led him to an underachieving shop worker. The long haired man changed his mind, and invited the shop worker to his house. The shop worker left his house later that night with different opinions of a certain person.

The big eared character was on his way home, when he was stopped by a robot. The robot handcuffed him and locked him in a cell for the night. The camouflaged man watched, as his target was whisked away. He quickly fled.

Player List(17)

Coolness Bears

Cube

Dan-likes-trees

Dannyboy-the-Dane

Diageo

Dyson

Ellmeister

Gizmo

Jonnas

MoogleViper

Nintendohnut

Paj Meen Ah

ReZourceman

Sméagol

Tellyn

The fish

Zell

Majority is 9

Who is the big eared character? We can assume since he was meant to be killed that he was town.

Edited by Diageo

OK, I have a lot of explaining to do. I am the writer - Alan Wake

On the first night I investigated Dannyboy, but was redirected to Jonnas. Jonnas is good.

On the second night I tried to investigate Dannyboy again. The long haired man changed my mind, which meant that I had to vote for Dannyboy. I don't think Dannyboy is suspicious. In fact, my result was that Dannyboy is good.

However, I noticed that ReZ was eager for the writer (an investigator) to reveal himself - I didn't say anything because it was pointless to reveal myself with the information I had. He was also fairly eager to get Dannybot and then me lynched. He also withdrew his vote for Mundi very quickly.

So last night I investigated him. ReZ is evil.

Vote: ReZourceman

What kind of logic is that? You meant the other way around perhaps? :P

Or did you forget the camouflaged man killed Eenuh and jayseven? Ok, granted, jayseven was neutral (or "unknown" to be specific), but Eenuh was good.

You however, are getting some suspicion pints from me :P.

I'll post my break-down in a minute.