NEurope
MadDog

DIY Mafia: The Game Thread

This is just great. I am definitely good. I am the Old Spice Guy

First of all, thats brilliant.

Second I don't buy Cube's story. That said I do think its a little sloppy for Cube. Hmmm. So Cube, you say you got a PM....was that related to your investigation? It appears we may have a note passer.

Hey guys, went to visit girlfriend for few days, turns out her internet was being sorted out as it was fooked up. I apologise once again for my absence. Since I know ReZ checks on here as well I won't post twice.

So erm yeah, I have nothing to add to you guys. I believe Cube and think that Danny may be suspicious (sorry DB, two mafia threads to be annoyed at me :p) But why you didn't come forwards yesterday saying you were the writer when specifically asked is odd.

But why you didn't come forwards yesterday saying you were the writer when specifically asked is odd.

Because the information I had wasn't helpful.

I know it's only day two, but, as things are going a little sluggishly, I suggest we lynch cube (unless he/someone saves his arse), and if he turns out to be a good guy, we can assume he was right, and Danny needs a damn good stringing up.

Just remember to read the write-up fully, someone pointed out something important earlier. That's all I can say about the situation.

Why are we voting Cube exactly? Just because he didn't reveal himself when they were talking about the writer?

Just remember to read the write-up fully, someone pointed out something important earlier. That's all I can say about the situation.

A lot has been said today. Why not just tell us what it is? You're already a massive target for the mafia if you ARE telling the truth so you might as well just tell us what you're alluding to here.

I know it's only day two, but, as things are going a little sluggishly, I suggest we lynch cube (unless he/someone saves his arse), and if he turns out to be a good guy, we can assume he was right, and Danny needs a damn good stringing up.

Which I have. This has been pointed out several times:

The writer was then approached by a long haired man, who started talking about the towns current state, by the time he finished, the writer had changed his opinion of something the next day

This, coupled with Cube's PM saying "Not Good" instead of "Evil" or "Neutral", suggests to me that his investigation was corrupted. In fact, I'm going to say Withdraw Vote for now. I don't think Cube's evil, just misled.

I too am going to withdraw my vote for Cube as I'm inclined to believe him. I am suspicious of Dannyboy but not sufficiently enough to throw a vote in for him yet.

After properly reading through the thread, I have some dirt.

I am the squirrel, and I redirected Mundi to Jonnas last night (I picked my targets at random). This makes Mundi the martial arts expert and Jonnas the tattooed man. Since Jonnas hasn't spoken yet, I assume Mundi is a silencer. Due to the description in Night 1 of Jonnas being "brutally attacked by the martial arts expert", I'm very sure he's a mafioso.

Vote: Mundi

This sounds interesting. Can we verify that Jonnas is silenced? Has he posted elsewhere today? If you're not silenced, Jonnas, then please say so.

Sounds pretty solid. I was thinking earlier about someone mentioning the tattoo'd man and martial arts expert and at the time I did think one of them was evil after a vague recollection of what happened on night one.

Having just quickly read back it would seem that it was indeed the martial arts expert who 'brutally attacked' someone. Also, considering he attacked the tattoo'd man I would assume that the two are not linked by mafia connections.

I'm sure we'll hear from him before majority is close.

Incidentally in last night's write-up there was a sentence along the lines of 'the tattoo'd man was on his way to provide support for his desired person'. This is an odd way to write a sentence I think, and there are some things we need to look at.

- what does 'provide support' mean? Protection, help in performing an action?

- is the support being provided to a team-mate, ie is the tattoo'd man part of another team? Or is the support something else.

- who is the 'desired person' and why word it in this way? Why are they 'desired'?

Anyway, for now I think Mundi is a good candidate, and again it will be useful to find out if Zell's info is any good.

By the way, Maddog, can you add some updates of the voting every now and again? I realise it's constantly changing but it's getting difficult to keep track. I can't even remember whether I have voted already! I'll put this just in case: Change vote: Mundi

Even though I don't think "brutally attacked" means much, his character could just be violent or something.

Well I've decided to do this myself as I'm getting super confused and Maddog is nowhere to be seen:

Votes:

Dannyboy (1) - Cube

Cube (2) - Diageo, the fish

Mundi (7) - Zell, Rezourceman, Dannyboy, Moogleviper, Nintendohnut, Paj Meen Ah, Smeagol

Majority is 10

List of Players (18)

Coolness Bears

Cube

Dan-likes-trees

Dannyboy-the-Dane

Diageo

Dyson

Eenuh

Ellmeister

Gizmo

Jonnas

MoogleViper

Mundi

Nintendohnut

Paj Meen Ah

ReZourceman

Sméagol

Tellyn

The fish

Zell

Note 1: I haven't taking into account any double votes that people may have as I obviously don't know if anyone has one.

Note 2: Reading back over the thread I think we're extremely safe in saying that if Dannyboy turns out to be mafia, Diageo is also mafia. He spent a great deal of time defending dannyboy and not voting for him, before voting for Cube immediately afterward when Dyson went for him. Dyson later removed his vote but Diageo's remains. If you read back yourself over today's posts you will see what I mean. I am suspicious of Diageo if Dannyboy is a mafioso.

Fuck it, me too. Just give me a majority and let's get the day over with.

Note 2: Reading back over the thread I think we're extremely safe in saying that if Dannyboy turns out to be mafia, Diageo is also mafia. He spent a great deal of time defending dannyboy and not voting for him, before voting for Cube immediately afterward when Dyson went for him. Dyson later removed his vote but Diageo's remains. If you read back yourself over today's posts you will see what I mean. I am suspicious of Diageo if Dannyboy is a mafioso.

Mine remains because I was away all day meeting up with my friends since I've been on holiday. I'm in no way affiliated with Dannyboy, I just felt we had no case on him. I'll even changevote: Dannyboy if that would help.

Mkay wow, knee jerk reaction.

Yes I am a silencer, and have been targeting randomly just to see who is who in the write-ups.

I´ll stop it if it makes you happy.

Majority is 10

2 - Dannyboy-the-Dane (Cube, Diageo)

9 - Mundi (Zell, ReZ, Dannyboy-the-Dane, MoogleViper, Nintendohnut, Paj Meen Ah, Sméagol, The fish, Dyson)

Mkay wow, knee jerk reaction.

Yes I am a silencer, and have been targeting randomly just to see who is who in the write-ups.

I´ll stop it if it makes you happy.

Change vote : no lynch for the time being. I think we're gonna need a role claim from you.

Sorry but a silencer is just not a townie role. At all. What's the point in a townie silencer? There isn't one. But for the mafia it is very useful for keeping someone quiet who has info/has been outspoken. Rez, I urge you to vote.

And Diageo, a single vote for Dannyboy doesn't really prove anything. Voting for mundi might though, especially if he turns out to be evil.