NEurope
MadDog

DIY Mafia: The Game Thread

Right, I'm coming forward with some new information thanks to Danny. I am Sonic, and in my role I am apparantly the rival of Shadow the Hedgehog. I am, of course, a good character and my power is to track people and see who they targetted. As a result of me coming forward, some protection would be nice protectors (wherever you are!). I targetted Dannyboy last night and he targetted Ellmeister, but in the writeup he was misdirected as we've found out. Basically, Dannyboy's story checks out, so we can trust him.

However, I'm putting my vote forward for Diageo. Being an evil haracter in general and "my rival" there's no doubt he ain't a townie.

No I'm not the red guy.

Targeted you. Or at least I tried to, I didn't get my normal information (I'm guessing due to your power) and just got that you targeted me (yeah I know how convenient).

You got a PM saying that I targetted you?

You got a PM saying that I targetted you?

I got a pm saying that my power had failed and I was only able to track you and that you targeted me.

Maybe Ellmeister can share what else he's got, but I'm inclined to hop on the Diageo bandwagon. ReZ is suspicious, but perhaps another night can verify his claims.

I'll hold my vote for now, but not for long.

I got a pm saying that my power had failed and I was only able to track you and that you targeted me.

So what is your power?

I agree, Diageo is also beginning to seem more suspicious to me now. I am definitely still suspicious of either ReZ. Either he is telling the truth, or he's trying to get us all confused.

I agree, Diageo is also beginning to seem more suspicious to me now. I am definitely still suspicious of either ReZ. Either he is telling the truth, or he's trying to get us all confused.

I'm also suspicious of diageo. So I'd like him to explain his role.

Also Rez who have you targeted previously?

I'm an investigator.

You're an investigator. But I roleblocked you and you got a PM as if you're a tracker.

Right.

So you're God, an investigator. What did you do yesterday? Confirming someone as town only helps town, so what'd you do?

He targeted Diageo the fisrt 2 times We could lynch him, if he is evil, ReZ is cleared. But is ReZ is good, then I don't know what to think of Cube.

You're an investigator. But I roleblocked you and you got a PM as if you're a tracker.

Right.

So you're God, an investigator. What did you do yesterday? Confirming someone as town only helps town, so what'd you do?

On night 1 I got that Smeagol was town.

I want to hear from diageo before I reveal what happened on night 2.

Okay, I have a theory. Its a long shot. Well part of it is.

You are lying. You are not God. You are the red character. You are the devil. Possibly part of your power is that if you role claim, you have to roleclaim as God.

I know you must be lying about something, as I roleblocked you, but your power still worked. And it still makes sense that someones changed me to red character. Especially that no one has fessed up as having done that yet.

Okay, I have a theory. Its a long shot. Well part of it is.

You are lying. You are not God. You are the red character. You are the devil. Possibly part of your power is that if you role claim, you have to roleclaim as God.

I know you must be lying about something, as I roleblocked you, but your power still worked. And it still makes sense that someones changed me to red character. Especially that no one has fessed up as having done that yet.

Actually I think you may be sort of right. I believe the red character is the devil. But it's not me. It's my partner (no I'm not going to reveal who that is, if I get killed at least we'll still have one investigator). Me and the devil are partners. And yes we're town.

On night 1 I got that Smeagol was town.

I want to hear from diageo before I reveal what happened on night 2.

Eventhough very true, there's absolutely no hint in the write-up of night 1 that you investigated me. I assumed I wasn't targeted so far.

I believe I'm one of the two massively powerful forces mention in the op.

Oh and I'm off. I'll be on tomorrow morning to answer you questions. (For gods sake (lol) don't lynch me in the mean time.) And don't end the day maddog.

Actually I think you may be sort of right. I believe the red character is the devil. But it's not me. It's my partner (no I'm not going to reveal who that is, if I get killed at least we'll still have one investigator). Me and the devil are partners. And yes we're town.

That would make you and your partner the 2 combined forces from the initial write-up. Which would make you 2 at least not mafia if it is true.

But can you make your partner stop confusing everyone? :P

He targeted Diageo the fisrt 2 times We could lynch him, if he is evil, ReZ is cleared. But is ReZ is good, then I don't know what to think of Cube.

I trust Cube's investigation abilities 100 percent. The relevant issue is whether or not he ended up targetting ReZ or Moogle last night.

That would make you and your partner the 2 combined forces from the initial write-up. Which would make you 2 at least not mafia if it is true.

On day 1 we recruited jayseven to be a part of our posse. We were neutral before then, now we're town.

The initial write-up asks "who will they back?"

It's possible this is determined by the player they choose. Maybe Maddog described jayseven as "unknown" becuase of the nature of the 2 neutrals. moogleviper would be the man dressed in white from the other nights, and his partner the devil.

On day 1 we recruited jayseven to be a part of our posse. We were neutral before then, now we're town.

God and The Devil town? Converted by someone who's alignment was unknown. Now that ain't right.

Keep Vote : MoogleViper.

After evaluating my information, I think that Dannyboy-the-Dane is a threat to us all.

Vote: Dannyboy-the-Dane