NEurope
MadDog

DIY Mafia: The Game Thread

Well if not then you're for the chop Cube.

Vote: ReZourceman

Care to tell us your powers ReZ?

Ah I see. Wee a full role claim it is.

I am a doughnut and....I am not evil. I'm a townie that currently cannot win the game. The person that can make me win the game will hopefully know who they are now (I'm not even sure if I'm allowed to say that)

Anyway, I'm a Roleblocker, but I put myself around the person I target and anyone that targets me gets them instead. I targetted MoogleViper last night.

A few days ago.

Just for clarification. His power was what it says under the image :heh:.

(He was a theif)

Ah.

This is interesting.

So yeah. Anyone feel free to say anything that they think might be relevant at this point. Please.

However, I noticed that ReZ was eager for the writer (an investigator) to reveal himself - I didn't say anything because it was pointless to reveal myself with the information I had.

There was no way I could have known you were an investigator.

He was also fairly eager to get Dannybot and then me lynched. He also withdrew his vote for Mundi very quickly.

That was because I was one of the first, (in fact the first) to vote for Danny after you and it was to put pressure on him to reveal information so we can go forward. And I removed Mundi for a similar reason. He had the votes pouring on him, was about one away from a lynch, so I wanted to give him a chance to explain.

I'm not convinced.

I targetted Cube, but was redirected to Ellmeister, the big-eared character, who targetted Diageo, who is described as a shadowy character. What to read into this, I don't know, but I thought it was worth sharing.

Double post: Also, it would seem the robot is a protector who also silences or roleblocks its target.

AThere was no way I could have known you were an investigator.

There was no way you couldn't have known that the writer was an investigator - the write-up said so.

There was no way you couldn't have known that the writer was an investigator - the write-up said so.

Ermmm....no it doesn't.

Also interesting that Moogle is online and has nothing to say for himself.

Cube / The writer went searching for more information;

I believe Cube, this doesn't state who his target was, but that's consistent with Rez not appearing in the other write-ups as well, aside from his ability. He's can probably avoid the write-ups.

the red person and the man dressed in white were looking for the same target.

Ok, so that's 3 nights in a row, I'm sure they're not only part of a special group, but also that they have to agree on doing whatever the hell it is they do, and they do it together. They have never been apart so far. I think they're neutrals though, it would be broken to associate every mafia member which eachother in the write-ups ;).

They located their target; the red character was on his way to disturb the red character.

Like I said, it's a mystery what the trio's goal is, but I'm not alarmed by it so far.. To me, they seem harmless to the townies. Of course I could be wrong, but they're not my priority at least.

And of course, this makes it clear there is some kind of shapeshifter at work. The red character disturbing the red character? Hmm. The exact situation is still very confusing however, but a shapeshifter looks like a mafia role to me. I'm sure one of those red characters is mafia.

Dannyboy-the-Dane / The good looking man was searching for his target, but he was knocked over by a speedy character, confusing him. He instead tracked a big eared character, who was taking in what he saw of the shadowy character.

Ok, Dannyboy as a tracker should now know who the dark speedy character is, and the big eared character should know something else.. Perhaps together they have enough info to clear or suspect this character?

A spiky character watched over the Dannyboy-the-Dane / good looking man.

I was wrong earlier, these are 2 seperate characters, the dark speedy character, and the spiky character that is.

The long haired man was looking for his target, when Zell / a squirrel caught his attention, he was sidetracked. Zell / The squirrel led him to an underachieving shop worker. The long haired man changed his mind, and invited the shop worker to his house. The shop worker left his house later that night with different opinions of a certain person.

This is very good! Again, I believe Cube, and his info about the long haired man's ability is disturbing. He is most definitely evil. Zell targeted him, so he knows who this guy is. We can lynch this guy next turn after ReZourceman.

Furthermore, if the shop worker, a new character by the way, comes foreward, we can then ignore his plea to lynch someone.

The big eared character was on his way home, when he was stopped by a robot. The robot handcuffed him and locked him in a cell for the night. The camouflaged man watched, as his target was whisked away. He quickly fled.
The robot is a new character, and now I believe everyone has appeared in the write-up at least once. And it looks like the robot did the big eared character a massive favour.

Things I want to know:

- I'd like to know what Dannyboy and the big eared man have on the dark speedy character, maybe we have something definite on this guy.

- Diageo, the shapeshifter seems to have changer his / her target, it's possible you now appear in the write-up as someone more like you'd expect?

I think that's all for now.

I believe Cube, this doesn't state who his target was, but that's consistent with Rez not appearing in the other write-ups as well, aside from his ability. He's can probably avoid the write-ups.

I believe I've been in both previous write ups. In this I am not in it at all. So something is up.

Nice work, Sméagol! However, you do make a number of mistakes along the way. I don't know who the speedy character is, only that I was redirected. I have posted what I know above.

Wow, cheers Danny for telling everyone I'm the big eared character... >_>

Yeah thats me, I followed cube and that's why I was initially asking who he was to see if he lied. He didn't answer my questions but his reason seems valid.

I watched a Spiky and Red character, this guy is Diageo.

Mr Robot thanks for protecting me on my night of need. I fear I may need it again if you can manage that.

I'm not sure what this means, I believe this makes him evil?

Vote: Diageo

Another thought: Since 1) the red guy and the white-dressed guy obviously work together, and 2) the suited guy, jayseven/Cobb, was also mentioned as one of their friends earlier, and 3) jayseven's alignment was unknown, can we not assume that the three of them are neutrals?

Wow, cheers Danny for telling everyone I'm the big eared character... >_>

I watched a Spiky and Red character, this guy is Diageo.

Sorry, I thought it might help clear some things up. :sad:

Anyway, did your power tell you he was red and spiky? Because since he's also described as shadowy, I think it's obvious he's Shadow the Hedgehog. Whether that makes him evil, I don't know.

Another thought: Since 1) the red guy and the white-dressed guy obviously work together, and 2) the suited guy, jayseven/Cobb, was also mentioned as one of their friends earlier, and 3) jayseven's alignment was unknown, can we not assume that the three of them are neutrals?

That's what I already theorized dude ;).

Also, you were redirected to Ellmeister, who was targeting Daiego. So that's why you both know somehting about him..

Ellmeister, what exactly do you have on Diageo?

He seems very suspicious to me though. ReZourceman to, but we seem to have more evidence pointing at Diageo, and Zell could tell us who the long haired guy is.

- Diageo, the shapeshifter seems to have changer his / her target, it's possible you now appear in the write-up as someone more like you'd expect?

I do appear more like someone I'd expect, the red shadowy character shown in the write-up.

Phew! Finally able to speak! You're the best, Zell :grin:

Also, Cube has relevant info. Since I know his info is correct, I'll Vote: ReZourceman

I do appear more like someone I'd expect, the red shadowy character shown in the write-up.

Errr what?

Phew! Finally able to speak! You're the best, Zell :grin:

Also, Cube has relevant info. Since I know his info is correct, I'll Vote: ReZourceman

Cube has no info, he is just going on what how he thinks ReZ is acting?

Yeah, I think we should be voting for Rez since Cube has said that he investigated him and knows he is evil. I suspected Rez already, he was very quick to vote for Dannyboy, like I mentioned. So vote: Rez.

Yeah, I think we should be voting for Rez since Cube has said that he investigated him and knows he is evil. I suspected Rez already, he was very quick to vote for Dannyboy, like I mentioned. So vote: Rez.

Where does cube say this?

Where does cube say this?

I said it here:

However, I noticed that ReZ was eager for the writer (an investigator) to reveal himself - I didn't say anything because it was pointless to reveal myself with the information I had. He was also fairly eager to get Dannybot and then me lynched. He also withdrew his vote for Mundi very quickly.

So last night I investigated him. ReZ is evil.

OK, I have a lot of explaining to do. I am the writer - Alan Wake

On the first night I investigated Dannyboy, but was redirected to Jonnas. Jonnas is good.

On the second night I tried to investigate Dannyboy again. The long haired man changed my mind, which meant that I had to vote for Dannyboy. I don't think Dannyboy is suspicious. In fact, my result was that Dannyboy is good.

However, I noticed that ReZ was eager for the writer (an investigator) to reveal himself - I didn't say anything because it was pointless to reveal myself with the information I had. He was also fairly eager to get Dannybot and then me lynched. He also withdrew his vote for Mundi very quickly.

So last night I investigated him. ReZ is evil.

Do you not read?

Sorry Cube, you got there before me.

I claim straight away and get douched, while Moogle has had time to confur with his mafia. Supposing he is mafia.

Well everyone just keep an eye on the people voting for me, when it turns out I'm town. Second wrongful lynching of me in 2 days. I can't seem to make it passed day 2 in mafia.

-___-

Anyone track or reverse track me? Come up with some kind of confirmation that I did target Moogle and that I am not in the write up? All important information. Kwl.

Okay.

Cube didn't fess up as writer. Fair enough, although he seems to be mistaken that he was revealed as investigator.

Then he was supposedly forced to vote for Dannyboy. We havn't seen anyone else being forced to vote today.

He confirms Jonnas as townie and me as mafia. Which would be easy for him to do as a mafia.

Vote : Cube.

Not that it matters. But it goes without saying, when it comes out I'm townie Cube needs to be the one for the chop.

Edited by ReZourceman
Automerged Doublepost

That's what I already theorized dude ;).

Also, you were redirected to Ellmeister, who was targeting Daiego. So that's why you both know somehting about him..

Sorry, me being slow. :heh:

Yeah, but I don't know anything about the speedy character.

I think Diageo is evil, he seems to be causing problems by redirecting people, which sounds like a mafia sorta thing.

However, I do believe Cube so I guess for now:

Vote:ReZ

There is a way we can get around this, Zell can give us the long haired guy, and we can resolve the whole ReZourceman vs Cube thing next turn. That said, I'm inclined to believe Cube, and I don't trust Diageo either, his posts are ops confusing, probably just like his character.

Maybe all the people involved can clear this up for me, because this is what I read:

Dannyboy-the Dane / the good looking man was searching for his target, but he was knocked over by a speedy character (to me is the speedy dark character from night 1, confusing him. He instead tracked Ellmeister / a big eared character, who was taking in what he saw of the shadowy character / the dark speedy character from the previous sentence / Diageo. A spiky character / another character / player, but also spiky? watched over the Dannyboy-the-Dane / good looking man.