NEurope
MadDog

DIY Mafia: The Game Thread

I am the good-looking man. I was roleblocked on night 1 by the red-haired woman. On night 2 I was investigated by the writer, but something happened to him that made him "change his mind", whatever that means. Either I or the writer was also watched by the big-eared character. Who of those are you, Cube?

You two jumping on the vote bandwagon with so little evidence looks very mafia-y.

Hardly. We put pressure on Danny to reveal who he is and we thus have more information to go on.

You're just very quick to vote for me, that's all.

Haha Danny you are so humble ;).

My character is good-looking, all right? :rolleyes:

I am the good-looking man. I was roleblocked on night 1 by the red-haired woman. On night 2 I was investigated by the writer, but something happened to him that made him "change his mind", whatever that means. Either I or the writer was also watched by the big-eared character. Who of those are you, Cube?

So your role is to....reverse...ability investigate....track...weird...thing?

Check whoever targeted you in both write ups Danny, and whoever targeted you twice is Cube. Also Rez, he didn't even mention his role in that paragraph. Why do you want to know his role so much, that's not really necessary right now. Maybe his character first at least.

The fact that Rez jumped over character completely and went straight to role makes me wonder his intentions.

You said you were investigated by the writer. How do you know they investigated you, or did you just mean targetted?

Check whoever targeted you in both write ups Danny, and whoever targeted you twice is Cube. Also Rez, he didn't even mention his role in that paragraph. Why do you want to know his role so much, that's not really necessary right now. Maybe his character first at least.

Look above. The write-up doesn't mention the same character targetting me both nights.

You said you were investigated by the writer. How do you know they investigated you, or did you just mean targetted?

I simply guess from the write-up. It says the writer takes notes on whomever he targets.

All these suits are so confusing.

I'm not sure why Cube has even voted for Danny...I'll wait for him to post again, if he can find himself in the write-up etc.

P.S I'm scared people think I'm inactive, I'm just a really boring mafia layer with little to say atm.

Yes, I am a townie. Though asking me directly is pretty redundant, don't you think? :heh:

Thats what you'd say if you were mafia. Dannyboy is evil, confirmed.

:p

My vote stays on you for the time being (I'll remove in the unlikely event it gets near to majority and no-ones responded further), I want to hear from Cube ; what happened when your power failed? Did you get a message with specific details?

It seems strange that a roleblocker would target the same person twice in a....oh wait.

All these suits are so confusing.

Mmhmm. Should we consider/assume Jayseven had a partner?

I dunno. Another thought hit me: Could the writer be a character who can change the write-up like we talked about? Personally, I think it's a stretch, but it's not impossible.

Look above. The write-up doesn't mention the same character targetting me both nights.

Either something fishy is going on or Cube is trying to fling some dirt on you.

I'm thinking the same thing. I'm wondering how much is actually mentioned in the write-ups. Are there details being left out? And if so, is this the doing of MadDog or a character power (the writer?)?

Well I hope no details are left out

Unless someone comes out and says he has a nightpower that worked properly but was left from the write-up, I think we can assume no details are left out

If Dannyboy is the good looking man, and Cube claims to have targeted him, then that means Cube must be the writer?

My thoughts, updated this with the various claims people have made so far..

The writer started searching for his target, he found the Dannyboy-the-Dane / the good looking man, and started scribbling into his notepad, and left.

It seems as if the writer now knows something about Danny, which could help right now..

Cube / the big eared man watched again.

The big eared man watched the writer on the first night, he does so again, Cube claims he targeted him twice; Cube is the big eared character. Maybe you should tell us what you're power is, perhaps Danny can explain why it failed.

The writer was then approached by a long haired man, who started talking about the towns current state, by the time he finished, the writer had changed his opinion of something the next day,

Geez the writer is popular. This worries me though, maybe the new guy (didn't appear night 1) can change people's reports or something? If the writer comes forward with his reports, his report on Danny may not be trustworthy.

while a Canadian man watched.

Also a new guy, and I assume he targeted the writer. There are now 4 people who targeted him, Cube, the dark speedy character, the Canadian, and the long haired guy. But no further info.

Dannyboy-the-Dane / the good looking man found his target, he peeked through his window.

If you say you're a tracker, can you give your target? I'm assuming this means your target didn't target anyone else.

The martial arts expert had Dannyboy-the-Dane / the good looking man in his sites, but then a squirrel lured him to a different path, he attacked the tattooed man instead,

This is frustrating :P.

Apparently Danny was his intended target, but new guy number 3 shows up, and changes his target. If he'd targeted Danny, we now could now probably tell wat effect his ability has. Now he attacks the tattooed man again, who may or may not be invincible to nightkillings, or..

who was on his way to provide support for his desired person.

Maybe all it does is roleblock. But this description of the event doesn't make this clear. It doesn't state if the tattooed man succeeds or not, although to me it looks like he failed?

The small ringed shaped thing from ReZourceman kept Diageo / suited man 1 from doing anything, while the spiky character watched.

Someone figured the dark speedy character may be Shadow, than this is probably the same character. He didn't do anything though, which leads me to believe, as Rez stated he's not simply a roleblocker, that his ability not just roleblocks but also protects, that's why the spiky character merely watches.

But the suited men issue still bothers me, but I'll come back to it later. I've now seperated them into suited man 1 and suited man 2 in my notes

The red character and jayseven / suited man 2 carried on with their mission. Their target was nowhere to be seen. They walked home slowly, disappointed at their failure to successfully carry out their plans.

Again, they they are stated to be on a mission together. I still believe this is (or was rather) a group of 3 people (now 2 obviously), probably all neutral, working towards some unknown goal. What I want to know is who they targeted. I really want to know. Also note the man dressed in white doesn't appear, but perhaps this is due to inactivity? Or some roleblock ability perhaps.

jayseven's / suited man 2's head was in the middle of the camouflaged mans sights. A single shot rang around the town.

Hmmz.

- 3 new people, if I'm correct that's 17 people now accounted for in either of the write-ups, with 3 people missing. I'm one of those 3 by the way. 3 new guys: Canadian, long haired guy, squirrel

- The writer has been targeted 5 times now.

- So far I can see, not appearing in night 2, but did appear in night 1: red haired woman, woman wearing green, and man dressed in white.

- Suited men are very confusing. I think its not so much a chameleon character, but more a character who changes other character's appearance to the appearance of another character. I suspect the woman wearing green has something to do with this confusion, she was "watching" the suited man 1 on night 1, which should be Diageo in this case.

Stuff I wanna know:

- Cube's ability

- Dannyboy's target

- ESPECIALLY I want to know the target of the red character (and jayseven's..)

Edited by Sméagol