NEurope
MadDog

DIY Mafia: The Game Thread

A) Can't believe no one has come forward about something. I AM A DOUGHNUT. YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE.

B) Moogle still hasn't explained.

C) I hate you all :(.

I look at it this way: ReZourceman is the one to go for now. I trust Cube's investigations 100%.

C) I hate you all :(.

It sucks, doesn't it? If you are actually town, I honestly and truly feel sorry for you.

I look at it this way: ReZourceman is the one to go for now. I trust Cube's investigations 100%.

You trust Cube's investigation, but not my power? Boo.

It sucks, doesn't it? If you are actually town, I honestly and truly feel sorry for you.

Its a little frustrating in all honesty. Pretty sure I've never ever been mafia, and then the first time that I don't get killed on night one, I get lynched on day two.

And I get a role where I can't even win as it stands. :p Meh. Someone start the next mafia asap *glares at Diageo*

Cube didn't fess up as writer. Fair enough, although he seems to be mistaken that he was revealed as investigator.

The write up said I was taking notes.

Then he was supposedly forced to vote for Dannyboy. We havn't seen anyone else being forced to vote today.

The shop owner likely hasn't been in the tread yet.

The write up said I was taking notes.

So that could have been

- Investigating

- Clue cop

- tracker....

or just about anything....because you're a writer. They write.

I didn't expect the write up to say explicitly what power was being used, and I didn't interpret it that way either. It certainly didn't out-right say I was a roleblocker/transparent redirector.

Still doesn't change that I investigated you and the result I got was "ReZourceman is evil"

I don't think Diageo changed character, he's just acting weird because his bluff may have been foiled!

I want to believe ReZ I really do, in fact I want to check something so Vote: No lynch need to wait to hear from Maddog first.

......................It might also be helpful if we hear from Moogle?

Is everyone seriously just ignoring what I've said.

Even if you totally don't believe me, you don't even think its worth hearing what Moogle has to say. And the fact that I wasn't in the write up, which is confirmed by the lack of a ring. Donut. Doughnut. Ugh. *Facepalm*

(Thanks for the remove vote though. :D)

I didn't change character, I was probably transformed for the write-up. You know, the way the red character appears twice, suggesting someone can transform other people or themselves? That's why I was very confused when people said I was a suited man.

And redirecting doesn't have to be mafia. If you check the last X-men mafia, I was Storm (clearly good) and I had that power.

I didn't change character, I was probably transformed for the write-up. You know, the way the red character appears twice, suggesting someone can transform other people or themselves? That's why I was very confused when people said I was a suited man.

Wait.....I could be the red character. Which would make Moogle the red character.

What is it that you want to hear from Moogle?

My power is that people who target me are redirected to the person I roleblock. I roleblocked MoogleViper. Cube targetted me. Urgo Facto Ipso, Cube targetted Moogle.

...And Moogle just viewed this thread and is not now.

I am completely confused right now despite following the whole thing. Dannyboy, who did you end up looking at in the end? Not your intended target but who you ended up targetting and getting the info for.

My power is that people who target me are redirected to the person I roleblock. I roleblocked MoogleViper. Cube targetted me. Urgo Facto Ipso, Cube targetted Moogle.

...And Moogle just viewed this thread and is not now.

Can anyone confirm this info? I'm not entirely sure I believe it. I was redirected last night, but I was told who I was redirected to, i.e. I was not misled. Why would it be different for Cube?

I am completely confused right now despite following the whole thing. Dannyboy, who did you end up looking at in the end? Not your intended target but who you ended up targetting and getting the info for.

I ended up targetting Ellmeister, the big-eared character, who targetted Diageo, the shadowy character.

Is there any reason why your roleswitching acts differently to Diageo's?

Because his one makes people be misled (I am assuming from what he is saying), while my one just changes targets but no one is misled but gives some info of people from the write up. Makes Rez sound mafia.

Is there any reason why your roleswitching acts differently to Diageo's?

My PM doesn't actually say I'm a redirector, I would assume thats why. I wrap myself around my target. I'm a ring doughnut. :p

B) Moogle still hasn't explained.

I was online but not actually looking at the forums.

What do you want me to explain?

If he gets away with this its incredible.

Are you the character in red?

Who me?

If so then no I'm not.

Who me?

If so then no I'm not.

So who are you in the write up? Because I roleblocked you....but apparently I didn't appear in the write up which is strange. As has been speculated it appears someone can alter the write up. It makes perfect sense that I was changed to red because the write up says;

the red character was on his way to disturb the red character.

Which matches up with what I do pretty well. Also you were the first to jump on voting me when I was "revealed" as mafia, and you've posted in other threads but have been absent since then.

I'm calling bull.

Vote : MoogleViper

So who are you in the write up? Because I roleblocked you....but apparently I didn't appear in the write up which is strange. As has been speculated it appears someone can alter the write up. It makes perfect sense that I was changed to red because the write up says;

Which matches up with what I do pretty well. Also you were the first to jump on voting me when I was "revealed" as mafia, and you've posted in other threads but have been absent since then.

I'm calling bull.

Vote : MoogleViper

I can't find myself either, but I'm certainly not red. If I was any colour I'd be white (but I don't think I'd be a colour).

Curiouser and curiouser.

Vote: ReZourceman

But If ReZ is right about what he's on about now, I'm interested in what Moogle has to say.

Wait, so Moogle is the red guy? But wouldn't that make him neutral or alignment unknown like jayseven?

No I'm not the red guy.

What did you do last night Moogle?

Targeted you. Or at least I tried to, I didn't get my normal information (I'm guessing due to your power) and just got that you targeted me (yeah I know how convenient).