N-Europe

Minecraft!

Nintenchris

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you tried the free version? It's the embedded version called Minecraft Classic on the website. It's old and outdated but it'll give you a good idea of what to expect.

Me and Brian Mcoy went digging and found a natural cave underwater. It was amazing, every now and then we'd find another nook or cranny to explore. Eventually we got so deep that there was no more rock, and instead there was just lava. So we carved a path out of the rock for the water to flow in to the lava and it all solidified :D

We also tried to dig a cave under the sea and have it entirely flood, but the water didn't work quite the way we'd hoped and whilst we got some awesome floods, we were unable to sink the sea level :(

Scratch that, I gave it another chance and I'm having fun. It takes a bit of getting used to but I can see the enjoyment factor of being able to create your own world and whatnot. I bought the alpha version, and I'm making some shit. Need some coal since it's always impossible to see when dark and I want to make torches!

Lost around one hour just watching the videos, incredible how someone can be so entertaining just talking to himself.

I played this around 1 year ago, the free online version that's just world builder stuff, though I did more grieving that building.