Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Minecraft!

Nintenchris

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bought this a little earlier. Finally gave in and spent an hour or so toying about with it. First world I'm playing on isn't particularly riveting at the moment. Quite a bit of water around with lots of trees and hills. Will probably just use it for testing/messing about and see what I can do.

So far, I've dug into the side of one of the mountains where I spawned, and started creating a mineshaft to dig down and see what I find as well as a shaft digging upwards to get to the outside. Will probably build a large fort at the top of this place.

Runs alright on my laptop. Had to mess around with the settings to get some stability but there are some frame rate issues occasionally and I've had the game freeze for a couple of seconds about twice or so now. Will have a check on the stats when actually running the game to see if there are any programs or anything which are causing the issues. Should probably look out a proper mouse for playing as the touch pad isn't going to be suitable for taking on zombies and such when I come across them.

Oh and, how do you make a bucket? I've got iron/steel bars and tried placing them on the crafting bench to look like a bucket but I got nothing. One of the concepts I have for a structure requires water (and lots of glass) so any help with that would be nice.

Is there any chance of resetting the server / generating a new world on 31. (given an updated server version is released)?

It sounds as if it might be worth it.

Mcoy's been a little inactive recently. Mcoy will request a backup of the world if people want, we can then wipe the server and start anew with this update?

Mcoy can't login at the moment, he's getting stuck at logging in, anyone else having any problems?

Edited by Brian Mcoy

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!