Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Minecraft!

Nintenchris

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone's messed up the fucking volcano again. I don't mind people doing it, but please can you not do it on the side where my house is? It is my only source of light!

EDIT: So I fixed it again, took a bit of effort but I think it's actually a little better than the last time we fixed it. It also just randomly stopped flowing at one point after I'd fixed it, dont know why but had to re-fix it. I'd say this could have happened to mess it up in the first place but that wouldn't have created all the cobbles

Edited by Nintendohnut

Someone's messed up the fucking volcano again. I don't mind people doing it, but please can you not do it on the side where my house is? It is my only source of light!

EDIT: So I fixed it again, took a bit of effort but I think it's actually a little better than the last time we fixed it. It also just randomly stopped flowing at one point after I'd fixed it, dont know why but had to re-fix it. I'd say this could have happened to mess it up in the first place but that wouldn't have created all the cobbles

Mcoy will admit he was behind the first volcano incident however Mcoy was not behind this one. If anyone catches anyone doing anything dodgy please let Mcoy know.

lolol, i went afk for about an hour, and i forgot to log off. When i came back it was pitch black, and i thought i was inside my under construction house. I warp back to the city, and walk back to my house, only to find someone had boxed me in :heh: whoever did it is genius.

grrr, keeps crashing :(

How did they mess up the volcano? I suppose you somehow create a water source on top of it?

I need to have flowing water in MP in order to get some small waterfalls on this thing:

minecraftfloatingisland.png

It's just that buckets don't seem to work the way they do in SP and the water you pour out of them vanishes after a couple of seconds.

Yeah it was really good fun, we found all sorts then had epic teamwork :)

lolol, i went afk for about an hour, and i forgot to log off. When i came back it was pitch black, and i thought i was inside my under construction house. I warp back to the city, and walk back to my house, only to find someone had boxed me in :heh: whoever did it is genius.

Oh yeah! That was me. :) Sorry about that, I couldn't resist :p

I think I paid about £8.80 in the end. You're not going to end up far off there I wouldn't have thought.
Your bank might charge £1 for the currency exchange too.

So, people who've bought it and played for weeks now.

Is it worth it? Not getting boring fast?

It actually looks like I may not be able to get online tonight, which would suck. Don't worry, keep working on the tower guys in my absence, just keep me update in what you're doing :)

Let's put it this way... I've had the game around 2 weeks, and yesterday spent about an hour fixing the volcano, went offline, then came back and spent about 2 hours exploring with Plomps and Maddog followed by about 1 1/2 hours building a huge tower.

This was all epic amounts of fun. So no, it's not getting boring yet :)

I've played it fro several weeks and there's an awful lot more I can do in single player as it is - plus I've hardly invesitgated multiplayer, and there's a massive game-changing Halloween update coming out soon. If it weren't for severe lack of time and my problems with lag on this rubbish laptop, I'd be pouring hours into it.

Unfortunately I doubt i'll be able to get onto the server today as my internet speed is down to a pathetic 128k

Whats even more annoying is that im doing the Extra Life 24 hour gaming thing tomorrow and I was counting on using Minecraft on multiplayer to help. I just hope my internet sorts itself out by then but unfortunately it usually takes a few days, possibly a week.

That's true, though I thought Paypal dealt with the currency conversion side of things? Mine just came up as a flat £8.83 from my account so I'm assuming they did.

It's well worth the money to be honest, for less than a tenner I've had hours of fun, made some fairly cool things and got to play around in other peoples even cooler things. I'd pay the money again without a doubt.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!