Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Mafia General Discussion Thread

ReZourceman

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nintendohnut, going against me until the very end. I never believed all your, "I wish to help the town, even after being lynched," crap. A bit pointless wasn't it?

Pointless, or HILARIOUS!? :bouncy:

Lol I just was playing around, wanted to try and put some doubt into peoples minds just briefly. I knew it was game over for me so I thought I might as well have a little fun to see if I could actually convince anyone.

In all seriousness I reckon I could have gotten out of it if my girlfriend hadn't rung when she did! It was pretty bad timing, and I had plenty of ideas of how to wriggle out of the situation (I was going to powerclaim anyway, and I reckon with Diageo lying yesterday and Zell telling 100% truth I could probably get away with the accusation). Lucky for the town they were eager to lynch really :)

As for going against you until the end Diageo, I simply didn't think you deserved to win the game and get a point on the leaderboard. Luckily for me I could do something about it.

Anyway, I won't say any more about it at the moment seeing as the game is still going and we shouldn't discuss it until it's over.

SECOND POST:

Sorry Jay, if you think my post is too revealing please hide it for now (or whatever you can do - just get rid of it for a while then bring it back later etc). I tried to make sure it doesn't say anything important but if you want it hidden for a while just go for it :)

Pointless, or HILARIOUS!? :bouncy:

Lol I just was playing around, wanted to try and put some doubt into peoples minds just briefly. I knew it was game over for me so I thought I might as well have a little fun to see if I could actually convince anyone.

In all seriousness I reckon I could have gotten out of it if my girlfriend hadn't rung when she did! It was pretty bad timing, and I had plenty of ideas of how to wriggle out of the situation (I was going to powerclaim anyway, and I reckon with Diageo lying yesterday and Zell telling 100% truth I could probably get away with the accusation). Lucky for the town they were eager to lynch really :)

As for going against you until the end Diageo, I simply didn't think you deserved to win the game and get a point on the leaderboard. Luckily for me I could do something about it.

Anyway, I won't say any more about it at the moment seeing as the game is still going and we shouldn't discuss it until it's over.

SECOND POST:

Sorry Jay, if you think my post is too revealing please hide it for now (or whatever you can do - just get rid of it for a while then bring it back later etc). I tried to make sure it doesn't say anything important but if you want it hidden for a while just go for it :)

Fair enough about having fun, but I didn't deserve to win even though I never ever trusted you, a mafia man? Seems more like you wanted the only person who was still thinking of you as suspicious out of the way.

I thought you would remember.

Well I'll be starting the sign-ups for my beautifully created and ambitious project that is the Death Note Mafia when my new laptop arrives.

WHEN DOES THAT ARRIVE, I NEED TO KNOW.

Oh Chair lies. I've just realised.

What does this mean?

Currently active Mafia Games

Star Wars Mafia (By MadDog)

Currently Signing up

Disney Mafia (By Chairdriver)

Battlestar Gallactica Mafia (By Sméagol)

Signing Up Soon

Deathnote Mafia (By Diageo)

Undisclosed Mafia (By Cube)

Bare Bones Mafia II (By Dyson)

DC Comincs Mafia (By Paj Meen Ah)

Harry Potter Mafia (By Dannyboy-the-Dane)

Pokemafia 8 : Crusade of the Dragons (By ReZourceman)

Xpert Eleven Mafia (By Jayseven)

Heroes Mafia (By The Peeps)

Ice Cream Parlour Mafia (By ReZourceman)

Super Smash Bros Brawl 2 : Rematch (By Diageo)

Pirate Mafia (By The Peeps)

Undisclosed Mafia (By Jonnas)

I dislike there only being one mafia. I probably would have started my Pokemafia, but Chair is being an ass hat. Chair when is yours realistically going to start?

Deathnote Mafia (By Diageo) - He can't do it yet.

Undisclosed Mafia (By Cube) - He gave me permission.

Bare Bones Mafia II (By Dyson) - He hasn't even written it yet.

DC Comincs Mafia (By Paj Meen Ah) - He hasn't even written it yet.

Harry Potter Mafia (By Dannyboy-the-Dane) - He hasn't even written it yet.

Along with countless other reasons.

Did I offend you recently or something Jay?

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!