Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Mafia General Discussion Thread

ReZourceman

Personally, no.

Mine is virtually ready and starting within the next few days would leave enough time to finish it before I go away for a week (and I should still be able to sort it during that week if need be).

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jonnas I've moved you down five. But....I mean you choose where you wanna go really. Someone needs to get another sign ups up, or Paj! just start guddamnit. WUN IS NUT ENUFF.

Currently active Mafia Games

The D.I.Y. Video Game Mafia (By MadDog)

Currently Signing up

X-men mafia part 2 (by Paj!)

Signing Up Soon

Mafiawesome: Lucid Drift Mafia (By Jayseven)

Isle of Apate (By Cube)

Pokémafia 11 : Gold and Silver (By ReZourceman)

Medieval Mafia (By The Peeps)

Disney Mafia 2 (By Chairdriver)

The Ace Attorney Mafia (By Jonnas)

Sci Fi/Fantasy Mafia 2 (By Esquiel)

Pokémafia Yellow (By Diageo)

Heaven and Hell Mafia (By Diageo)

The Simpsons/Family Guy Mafia (By mr-paul)

Animal Mafia (By heroicjanitor)

Advance Wars Mafia (By ReZourceman)

Rage Comic Ultimate Edition X (By Esequiel)

Fire Emblem Mafia (By Jonnas)

The Book With No Name Mafia (By The Peeps)

Shadow Mountain Mafia (By Mr-Paul and ReZourceman)

Dune Mafia (By Yvonne)

LOST Mafia (By Tales)

Scream Mafia (By Dazz)

Assassins Creed Mafia (By EEVILMURRAY)

TBC Mafia (By Zell)

Mafiawesome: Chicago Fish (By Jayseven)

Pokémafia 12 : Ruby and Sapphire (By ReZourceman)

Announced, Highly Anticipated and Unscheduled

The Gentlemen's Mafia III (By Jonnas)

For the record...the Ace Attorney mafia should start in September, or by the ends of August.

On a related note, I've been having more and more sweet ideas for it, I hope they don't cancel each other out, or anything. And I wonder how many people will be interested in it... I'll be preparing for 25 players, just in case.

Can I put my name down (at the bottom of the list) to run a mafia? Not for a long while of course. But may as well get in now. May or may not be Pt.III / Pt.II of the story/universe I'm creating atm in X-Men 2. May be unrelated. Will decide. k thx bai xxxxxxoxo

• 4 weeks later...
For the record...the Ace Attorney mafia should start in September, or by the ends of August.

On a related note, I've been having more and more sweet ideas for it, I hope they don't cancel each other out, or anything. And I wonder how many people will be interested in it... I'll be preparing for 25 players, just in case.

I'm interested too, though my knowledge of the series is quite weak having only played like a couple of cases in one game. You do run an exceedingly good mafia, though, so I'm all over it!

Someone start a game :(

Would do but my mother fucking PISSING PC is broken with the game(s) on. :/

As soon as it fixes and there is a space I'm doing it. Waited ages for this one. :(

At least it didn't happen whilst the game was going, guess that would have been a mild disaster.

It seems everyone is having trouble with mafia games, in one way or another. This...was an unexpected break.

I'm interested too, though my knowledge of the series is quite weak having only played like a couple of cases in one game. You do run an exceedingly good mafia, though, so I'm all over it!

I'm currently in a bit of a "writer's block" scenario. I can't move much further from 15-16 roles, but I'd like 20 at least. We'll see after Cube's game.

Also, I am writing it so that it is spoiler-free. Basically, it takes place in an alternate world where the characters have similar personalities, but no one is dead/accused of murder/not born yet/etc. Evil characters may turn out to be good, and good characters may turn out to be evil.

In fact, I plan on instating a rule punishing those who decide to reveal spoilers out loud, or even use them as part of their reasoning. So, any "outsider" can join without feeling lost.

In fact, I plan on instating a rule punishing those who decide to reveal spoilers out loud, or even use them as part of their reasoning. So, any "outsider" can join without feeling lost.

Then you can't base any game mechanics on spoiler-related events/characters/etc. That wouldn't be fair.

That said, I applaud this idea!

Then you can't base any game mechanics on spoiler-related events/characters/etc. That wouldn't be fair.

That said, I applaud this idea!

I don't think there's any mechanic that depends on a spoiler to work, though. I mean, there are characters whose simple existence would cause spoilers to surface (which means I won't add them), but that's it, I think.

It seems everyone is having trouble with mafia games, in one way or another. This...was an unexpected break.

I'm currently in a bit of a "writer's block" scenario. I can't move much further from 15-16 roles, but I'd like 20 at least. We'll see after Cube's game.

Also, I am writing it so that it is spoiler-free. Basically, it takes place in an alternate world where the characters have similar personalities, but no one is dead/accused of murder/not born yet/etc. Evil characters may turn out to be good, and good characters may turn out to be evil.

That sounds quite interesting. I think sometimes being forced along original character alignments can unbalance things somewhat, and possibly even discouraging activity(an 'evil' character who's automatically evil will possibly be more reluctant to talk without a plausibility of being good). I remember it was not strictly series based in the Heroes mafia, and I found that to be quite good.

We really need to get some games going again. Some people were calling for a break but I don't like the quietness on this board.

Maddog, I totally understand you have stuff going on right now, but do you have any idea when you'll get a chance to bring your game back so we can finish it off? How close are we to the end, do you think? I think getting it out the way and a couple more started would get people involved in the games once again.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!