NEurope
ReZourceman

ReZourceman Daily

I did laugh at "Intelligance"! It just seemed particularly good comic timing as the fifth thing on the list.

Please, Rez. Don't.

I don't know what your obsession is with being the next internet sensation. But cool it down a bit. At least save these "jokes" for Comedy Rainbow.

Is this going to be crap along the lines of that rasta video you posted in some other thread the other day? Stuff that takes up time we'll never get back? :/

Am I one of the few who finds ReZ genuinely funny :heh:

No. You're the only one.

You're becoming a bigger whore than Slaggis and he's had the entire cast of West Side Story (Broadway and West End productions 1996-Present).

While I may not find everything ReZ does hilarious, I give him props for doing these things. I'm looking forward to see where this goes. :D

This is potentially counter-productive:

It means I won't spunk as much as I normally do after cracking off over CR.

No comments, I shall assume the first segment was a resounding success. Its had 22 views so I'm quite happy with that, but expect a sharp drop off moving into Tuesday.

Its a shame because the quality will increase and I'll have more clothes on.

Well, it was pretty Philip DeFranco in its format. If it's generally gonna be musings on different things, I'll certainly follow it.

As you have said no comments, i won't give any. I'm having to agree with Danny-boy as well though, daily musings will work. Just don't do Comedy Rainbow lite-bites or anything.

I disagree.

I guess it is to some peoples tastes than to others, something i'm not arguing with to be honest. Because everyone has their own tastes in things.

If i had the time, i would make a video of my musings every day/week.

You say "like" too many times. It's really irritating. Especially when you're doing it whilst simultaneously complaining about how somebody else speaks.

Word Moogle.

I guess it is to some peoples tastes than to others, something i'm not arguing with to be honest. Because everyone has their own tastes in things.

If i had the time, i would make a video of my musings every day/week.

I'm not disputing this. It's just that after the excitement (My fault perhaps) of expecting something new and unique, I find ReZ Daily seems to be just the same as all the webcam blogs out there. People saw something in the news/on TV last night and dis/liked it. Subscribe me up.