NEurope
ReZourceman

ReZourceman Daily

I have to agree with Moogle - these are much better than CR! I like the quirky nonsense and the, correctly used, avoidance of explaining any of the zaniness! Keep it up. I'll probably watch a bunch each week, or something.

Really happy with todays. Its not particularly funny, just something cool I found out about the subject.

Both funny and insightful!

Thought you were taking a risk when I saw the video length (they've been short and sweet up til now), but you got away with it.

Yeah I was a bit worried about that too, but like you said I agree that I got away with it. It was pretty much all one subject and had to be explained thoroughly.

When I did my research...

Something you kept checking which doubted this claim. I think you should try rehearsing a few times to get rid of the Urm's etc. Maybe even have a makeshift autocue.

Nice and educational, but you don't have to fuck about with it in an attempt to make it funny.

Something you kept checking which doubted this claim. I think you should try rehearsing a few times to get rid of the Urm's etc. Maybe even have a makeshift autocue.

The only time I checked was when I pretended to check the dudes name.

There were barely any UMMMs in this also.

Maybe I should have muted the few there were out, like I did in yesterdays episode. :p :idea:

I'd prefer Rez do it in the more makeshift/natural way he did (looking away at the screen/info, sounding unrehearsed) than have it feel like I'm watching some sort of class presentation where he's rehearsed a speech off by heart for top marks!

Why pretend?

Because I went blank on names, and wanted it to have some kind of authenticity.

I actually lol'd for the first time at a ReZ video at the opening.

And I thought it was interesting.

These are brilliant, ReZ! :D I can't be bothered to actually find out exactly why, but these work much better than any Comedy Rainbow episode ever did. I'm sure some of the other KNEE'ers will have theories regarding this. All I can say is that I'm looking forward to the next! :D

Can't believe I'm actually getting good feedback. :p

Stranger things have happened.

Although only twice.

Hmm, whilst that video did make me chuckle... I was enjoying the random beeps...

... it just felt like Comedy Rainbow and not Rez' Daily to me.

Edited by Retro_Link

... it just felt like Comedy Rainbow and not Rez' Daily to me.

I think that's all this will ever be.

ReZ, I used your Kit Kat facts in conversation and everyone was impressed. You've already won me over, in spite of me - Don't be suprised if I fall head over feet.

Did you make them up?

I'll actually be so upset if you did.

Considering this was the first video of yours I enjoyed properly.

I hate you.

Has no one bothered to actually check, seriously a world where we just take ReZ's word for stuff is a dangerous place to live.

As such I checked and can find no mention of any of this bollocks...

This is the best I can find, but considering it's from Nestle's website I am inclined to believe it more

ReZ is a cunt...

To clarify, I didn't actually want or intend to trick anyone. I thought everyone would realise it wasn't true due its complete and utter absurdity.

Craze of two bowling lanes? Strike on specific lanes being called Kit and Kat? Really guys? Really?

Craze of two bowling lanes? Strike on specific lanes being called Kit and Kat? Really guys? Really?
As opposed to golfs... Albatross, Eagle, Birdie & Bogey?

Yoooooooouuuuuuuu bastard!

;)

lol @ Paj using it!

Also three strikes in a row is called a turkey so it's not like they don't use stupid names...