NEurope
ReZourceman

ReZourceman Daily

Yeah, it sounds believable.

*lies on floor, unsure of who to trust anymore*

ReZ is currently my hero for that one. I really hope this becomes one of those facts that everyone believes, but it actually utter tripe.

I still enjoy these immensely. Even the Comedy Rainbow-ish ones. Maybe that type of humour works best in short segments.

You should call this Jamieson Reformed.

I've watched 3, I found it to be very very surprisingly winful. Your comedy has matured somewhat, it's put together very well and is nom nom nom. I was expecting direness but I've been pleasantly surprised.

YAYAY.

Can you guys do me a favour and subscribe. I'm #37th most subscribed this week, and to work my way up that to the bigger numbers could be a real help to me.

Thank you. :)

http://www.youtube.com/user/ReZourcemanDaily

And I know which of you mo-fo's have YT accounts so I know who's burning me. You can unsubscribe in a few weeks if you must. :p

I still enjoy these immensely. Even the Comedy Rainbow-ish ones. Maybe that type of humour works best in short segments.

This is because he's not looking at the camera with a smug grin afterwards :p

And I know which of you mo-fo's have YT accounts so I know who's burning me. You can unsubscribe in a few weeks if you must. :p

Guilty!

But why should we subscribe? You're going to post all the videos in here anyway. ;)

Because ReZ thinks he's capable of being the next internet sensation.

This seems to be a current theme. You say you don't want it to be Comedy Rainbow-esque, yet you do nothing but attempt to be funny. Also with a weird obsession with repeating certain clips at high/slow speed.

You say you don't want it to be Comedy Rainbow-esque

Ermm...I didn't say that. :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf:

Edited by ReZourceman

Hmm... this has now just become Comedy Rainbow bitesize. I no longer see the point.

There's been 6 episodes, give it some time. I said in my initial post there would be "comedy" type clips. For example tomorrow is a movie review.

I didn't mean that in a rude way, I meant I don't see the point in two shows ending up so similar. I'll still watch them, but I thought you were going to stick with something a bit different to comedy rainbow.

I didn't mean that in a rude way, I meant I don't see the point in two shows ending up so similar. I'll still watch them, but I thought you were going to stick with something a bit different to comedy rainbow.

Oh the majority of them will be (different to CR), but some will be precisely like that. I see it being no different to the We Buy Any Car last week. Except in this one I added a fart clip. It will be for shitty throw away things like that that I film aswell. :)

The difference with that episode was it was one joke. It felt far more inkeeping with the new daily shorts. This was a montage and felt Comedy Rainbow.

I also think you should be doing these, and not getting any other people to... it is Rez' Daily after all!

Ermm...I didn't say that. :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf:

I was reading between the lines, that you wanted to do something different.

There's been 6 episodes, give it some time. I said in my initial post there would be "comedy" type clips. For example tomorrow is a movie review.

By you or this guest star?

You read wrong. :p

By you or this guest star?

You'll see tomorrow, I don't want to ruin the surprise.

I don't think it can be called "Rez Daily" if there is a guest doing it. And i'm agreeing with some others here, it is starting to feel like "Comedy Rainbow".

You read wrong. :p

Seems so. I feel foolish for having so much faith in you.

tbh I have no interest in stuff from this other guy.

Word.

If you're going to make this a "Comedy Rainbow Lite" you might as well follow your formula and have Phil getting naked on a Saturday and Jon doing something on a Sunday.

tbh I have no interest in stuff from this other guy.

Oh no you di'ent just diss the Brad!

mona-lisa-no-you-didnt.gif